On some real ? , Beans vs Jada>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jay vs Nas

2»

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    the way jada ended that ? was serious.....although my favorite end to a diss track was when joe budden told saigon

Dead weight, get ya head straight
    Cut the track off,(beat stops) listen to ya thoughts, checkmate
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    *SIGH*

No need to diminish 1 battle (Jay vs Nas) to prop up the other...ur credibility goes out the window... only on the IC is Jay vs Nas 'wack' smmfh

But yes, the Jada vs Beans battle was ill, mainly b/c u got more of a 'this ? could go off wax' feel, mainly from Beans

"Im takin my time, im makin him watch. Im takin his time, im takin his watch. Im......im makin him wacth"...WOW.

Outside of Takeover/Ether and a few sublims, what made that battle interesting? Jay came out with some wack ? on Superugly, and apologized for the only hot line in the song. Last Real ? Alive wasn't any real shots thrown, just a real story being told (which I liked). BP2 (the song) was good, but other than that, D Block vs the Roc>>>Jay/Nas. My opinion though *shrugs*
  • realmoney
    realmoney Members Posts: 27
    edited October 2011
    yeah ? went in talkin bout killin each other dblock and the roc went hard
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Outside of Takeover/Ether and a few sublims, what made that battle interesting? Jay came out with some wack ? on Superugly, and apologized for the only hot line in the song. Last Real ? Alive wasn't any real shots thrown, just a real story being told (which I liked). BP2 (the song) was good, but other than that, D Block vs the Roc>>>Jay/Nas. My opinion though *shrugs*

Yo....sometimes i wonder about you nggas...thats like sayin 'Yea outside of the pretty face and phat ass she really aint all that'

Yo u stupid, B...you stupid lmao...smh