Anyone Else Seen These Clowns Selling Affirmiative Action Cupcakes @ Your College?

MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
So today i was walking to class and these conservative and libertarian ass clowns are selling cupcakes. For white people its the most expesive for Asians its a medium price and for Blacks Latinos etc its the cheapest price. And theses dumb mutherfuckers are trying to prove a point about affirmative action and ? . Like seriously who let these clowns do this ? on our campus. Its started in cali i guess.

[video]http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7382539n[/video]

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    SMH @ this ? . These people better not do this ? at my college
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Shawn Lewis and Mia Lincoln

I'll remember those names.

The fact that they're doing this is not surprising either.

People everywhere are starting to show their true colors now.

Out of all of the issues he can take a stand against, he chooses Affirmative Action.

LOL.

It's funny how he starts off by saying the Affirmative Action Bill is unfair, while ignoring the 1000's of years "his people" have benefited from government enforced laws designed to limit the progress of others.

So the 50+ years since Executive Order 10925 was introduced, is enough to erase well over 1000 years of raced based exclusion?
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    damn native americans stay getting left out smh.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited October 2011
    chilly wrote: »
    damn native americans stay getting left out smh.

they were lower than african americans in the sale it was like 25 cents i think
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited October 2011
    SMH @ this ? . These people better not do this ? at my college

and the thing is its a backdoor shot at racism. If they had an issue with the bill that is fine. I understand people will complain about everything and on a college campus you have the right to express you opinion no matter how ? it is. But selling cupcakes and actively profiling people is ? up. And it has nothing to do with the issue. They are fighting fire with fire in this ? .
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    heyslick wrote: »
    Don't they have the Bureau of Indian Affairs & many other organizations --- they are far from being forgotten and left out....unless there own tribal communities are ripping off funds. FYI

The Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) is an agency of the federal government of the United States within the US Department of the Interior. It is responsible for the administration and management of 55,700,000 acres (225,000 km2) of land held in trust by the United States for Native Americans in the United States, Native American Tribes and Alaska Natives. The Bureau of Indian Affairs is one of two Bureaus under the jurisdiction of the Assistant Secretary — Indian Affairs: the Bureau of Indian Affairs and the Bureau of Indian Education, which provides education services to approximately 48,000 Native Americans. Bart Stevens is the current acting director of the Bureau of Indian Education.

The BIA's responsibilities once included providing health care services to American Indians and Alaska Natives. In 1954, that function was legislatively transferred to the U.S. Department of Health, Education and Welfare, now known as the Department of Health and Human Services, where it has remained to this day as the Indian Health Service (IHS).

i was being serious...............
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Like seriously who let these clowns do this ? on our campus.
    ? DAMN THAT FREE SPEECH, WHY DOESN'T SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

look, they're idiots, ignore them. the problem isn't "why are they allowed to do this"
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    if i see people doing this, i'mma buy the white man cupcake just to see what they'll do