edited September 2011
    If Robert Roode dont win the title then im done with TNA
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited October 2011
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Can't wait when did string get heavy on the joker gimmick?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    It's been about maybe a month or possibly two where he started as Joker and now he's gotten more crazy. The make up changes every week, he tries to make it more like Joker every week. I personally don't like it, it's stupid to me.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited October 2011
  • Ishi
    edited October 2011
    Hopefully the links will work for me this time..
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    damn! vanterminator....
  • TheBossman
    edited October 2011
    i still wanna smash christy hemme
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited October 2011
    This aint the Impact Zone.. too many people in this arena...
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited October 2011
    Wow ? genius how Angle keeps getting out of benoit Crossface... amazing ? here
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited October 2011
    This is match of the year candidate.. this >>> Cena vs Punk @ MITB possibly..
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited October 2011
    Nope TNA had to ? it up witha dusty finish and Roodes needs another finisher besides the crossface.. smh Imma watch the reolay to watch the rest tho.. I'm highly disappointed by the ? finish.
  • Ishi
    edited October 2011
    Went to go work out can anyone drop a link for the replay?
  • TheBossman
    edited October 2011
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    This is match of the year candidate.. this >>> Cena vs Punk @ MITB possibly..

you crazy. this match was rushed due to time restraints. i don't judge matches by the outcome. this was rushed alot. no way was this better than cena vs punk 1
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited October 2011
    bossman007 wrote: »
    you crazy. this match was rushed due to time restraints. i don't judge matches by the outcome. this was rushed alot. no way was this better than cena vs punk 1

mayb I am crazy... the finish nullifies anything I was thinking tho.. great crowd.. coulda had so much meaning .. TNA blew it...

http://www.justin.tv/wweonlive71/ for the replay
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    TNA do too many of those type of finishes
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Hogan is a funky, low down, once a month bleedin', ? ? ........

Hogan Lobbied To Have Finish Changed To TNA Title Match

Sunday at Bound for Glory, Bobby Roode failed in his attempt to win the TNA World Heavyweight Championship when he was pinned by Kurt Angle, after the referee failed to notice his arm under the ropes or Angle using the ropes for leverage.

TNA had originally planned for Roode to defeat Angle for the belt. Hulk Hogan, however, lobbied to have the finish changed since he felt that the former Team Canada member wasn’t ready for a run with the title.

Between that and his war of words with AJ Styles in the last few days, there was a lot of resentment towards Hogan among the long time employees. Especially since Hogan was criticizing Styles on Twitter when it was known that he had missed Saturday’s Fan Interaction event due to a death in his family.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Hogan is a ? , if you read that interview from last week it's clear that he dont like none of the TNA originals.

Why people are listening to Hogans opinion on talent is unbelievable.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    We need ? Hogan chants over in TNA every taping.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Nah, it's not ? Hogan, it's fire that ?

He's like the Illuminati of TNA. He's controlling ? for his own enjoyment or personal interest. Then the ? says basically, they holding the belt for Jeff Hardy. The Carters are ? ......

How in the hell are they going to put stock in a dude who can't either stay clean and out of some sort of legal issue? This is the type of dude they want representing their company because Hogan knows Best?

Again, the Carters are ? up in the head to believe anything Hogan has to tell them at this point. There's no making TNA a competitive product; it's to cater to Hogan and Friends. Even with Hogan, Sting, Flair, Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, etc, etc on the roster, TNA's ratings has done nothing but stay steady and/or decline. So putting the title on a known individual will do nothing for TNA business.

? is too damn frustrating to even read about anymore, then to see what he thinks is best gets translated to TV is disturbing for the business. He basically strong armed the writers to change the ? up the way he wants it to be until it all falls into place the way he wants it to be. And even then, it won't matter, because TNA is ? up because of the owners and management are ? up.
  • a-grave247
    a-grave247 Members Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    mr anderson vs bully ray was tough