Who is this "Rain Man" everyone raps and sings about?

124»

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    Chike wrote: »
    We cant explain it to you because you're not in the right frame of mind or frequency. You're too materialistic. You're more concerned about your material wealth than people suffering all over the world as a result of it. This is why you'll never be satisfied with our answers. You have a right to fight mother nature when the time comes where she is fed up with the ? and prepairs to put a ? end to the nonsense. Oh wait, it's already happening. that's why there's earthquakes and natural disasters every ? day now. Good riddance.

He asked legitimate questions you haven't answered, how can you preach a revolution and change yet not have a plan with everything covered. If you try to bring people the truth like you claim its alot more beneficial to your cause to describe the plan for change, being too general just saying "Well they will listen or we'll make them", Ummmm no. Your cause is outnumbered by millions, nothing will change that unless its an event that wipes out a good majority of life on Earth like B.A. said. Even then you still need to have a solid plan because the old will still be in the minds of people and we will use what we were taught to rebuild. We should know by then that we have to be careful of what we are using to power what we are building and the materials and the effect it will have enviormentally but you cant be sure of it and like i said, without a strong plan that you can present to them.
  • _Ozymandias_
    _Ozymandias_ Members Posts: 490
    edited June 2010
    We cant explain it to you because you're not in the right frame of mind or frequency. You're too materialistic. You're more concerned about your material wealth than people suffering all over the world as a result of it. This is why you'll never be satisfied with our answers. You have a right to fight mother nature when the time comes where she is fed up with the ? and prepairs to put a ? end to the nonsense. Oh wait, it's already happening. that's why there's earthquakes and natural disasters every ? day now. Good riddance.

you can't explain it, because it doesn't make any sense. you can't prove that the fall of the current system wouldn't prevent the same type of system from taking its place.

and because i'm not willingly to give up things things like the medical, technological, and artistic advancements of the modern world to "start over" and live in some pre-historic fantasy land that you can even prove won't be any different than the world we live in now, doesn't make me materialistic, it's makes me rational.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    He asked legitimate questions you haven't answered, how can you preach a revolution and change yet not have a plan with everything covered. If you try to bring people the truth like you claim its alot more beneficial to your cause to describe the plan for change, being too general just saying "Well they will listen or we'll make them", Ummmm no. Your cause is outnumbered by millions, nothing will change that unless its an event that wipes out a good majority of life on Earth like B.A. said. Even then you still need to have a solid plan because the old will still be in the minds of people and we will use what we were taught to rebuild. We should know by then that we have to be careful of what we are using to power what we are building and the materials and the effect it will have enviormentally but you cant be sure of it and like i said, without a strong plan that you can present to them.

Wake up, that's my plan. Un-plug yourself, whatever you want to call it. I'm not trying to save everyone that can't be saved, it;s not my job, I can only do me. He said he didn't want to hear that, but that's all I can say, considering I'm not going to take it into my own hands to destroy anyone, because 'though shalt not judge lest ye be judged'. I will leave that up to mother nature to decide, because what if I'm wrong? I am not mr perfect, I know that but I do atleast understand nature, and cause & effect. And the way we are living, is on the way to something not good for humanity or the planet and believe you me, the planet and nature WILL correct itself, whether we like it or not.

He asked what kind of world would we live in. I described it as best I could. He asked how, B.A. pretty much said exactly what I was going to. A catastrophic event most likely. ? I could probably end up getting ? up in the process, but if it means a better world for everyone, rather than the few, I'll take one for the team.

Now I'm sorry if I havent answered every question. So if you have more questions, please number them and ask them clearly rather than bunching them up in a massive paragraph, and I will answer as best as I can.
  • Chike
    edited June 2010
    you can't explain it, because it doesn't make any sense. you can't prove that the fall of the current system wouldn't prevent the same type of system from taking its place.

and because i'm not willingly to give up things things like the medical, technological, and artistic advancements of the modern world to "start over" and live in some pre-historic fantasy land that you can even prove won't be any different than the world we live in now, doesn't make me materialistic, it's makes me rational.

The only thing rational to you is white supremacy.
  • _Ozymandias_
    edited June 2010
    Wake up, that's my plan. Un-plug yourself, whatever you want to call it. I'm not trying to save everyone that can't be saved, it;s not my job, I can only do me. He said he didn't want to hear that, but that's all I can say, considering I'm not going to take it into my own hands to destroy anyone, because 'though shalt not judge lest ye be judged'. I will leave that up to mother nature to decide, because what if I'm wrong? I am not mr perfect, I know that but I do atleast understand nature, and cause & effect. And the way we are living, is on the way to something not good for humanity or the planet and believe you me, the planet and nature WILL correct itself, whether we like it or not.

He asked what kind of world would we live in. I described it as best I could. He asked how, B.A. pretty much said exactly what I was going to. A catastrophic event most likely. ? I could probably end up getting ? up in the process, but if it means a better world for everyone, rather than the few, I'll take one for the team.

Now I'm sorry if I havent answered every question. So if you have more questions, please number them and ask them clearly rather than bunching them up in a massive paragraph, and I will answer as best as I can.

instead of hoping that the majority of mankind is wiped out and those remaining having to rebuild civilization from scratch, why not advocate working to just reform the current system to be more in tune with the natural order?

it is possible that we can have modern technology that makes our lives easier but still protects the planet.

it is also possible that we can establish a more fair (not perfect) system where it isn't just a few at the top living off those at the bottom.

don't give up on mankind. our possibilities are endless. but it will take progress. it won't happen over night.

and imo, if you really want to effectively inform people about the problems in the world, using fear (ie promoting the the idea of the entertainment busy promoting deviling worshiping & the threat of a catastrophic event killing most of the world) is not the most effective method. when you promote change through fear people either fight back or they ignore you. but they very rarely ever listen. and those who do respond to fear mongering usually make irrational decisions as a result of them being afraid.
  • Chike
    edited June 2010
    instead of hoping that the majority of mankind is wiped out and those remaining having to rebuild civilization from scratch, why not advocate working to just reform the current system to be more in tune with the natural order?

it is possible that we can have modern technology that makes our lives easier but still protects the planet.

it is also possible that we can establish a more fair (not perfect) system where it isn't just a few at the top living off those at the bottom.

don't give up on mankind. our possibilities are endless. but it will take progress. it won't happen over night.

and imo, if you really want to effectively inform people about the problems in the world, using fear (ie promoting the the idea of the entertainment busy promoting deviling worshiping & the threat of a catastrophic event killing most of the world) is not the most effective method. when you promote change through fear people either fight back or they ignore you. but they very rarely ever listen. and those who do respond to fear mongering usually make irrational decisions as a result of them being afraid.

If telling the turth is scary, I'm sorry. But if we continue to live like this, it's going to happen. Once you wake up and accept reality, you will come to this realization as well. It's not a scare tactic. A scare tactic would be me saying "a Meteor is coming to ? us all, quick give me all your money so I can save you", when there is no meteor and I wouldn't be able to save you even if there was no matter how much money I had lol

If the truth is a scare tactic, then we're in more deep trouble than we are. Also, there already are ways to live "advanced" technologically without harming the planet, but every time something is founded or invented or formulated, it's swept under the rug by those in charge. Of course I would say just get rid of the elites, but you will then say, who will be put in charge in their place. I don't have an answer to that. Or at least a comfortable answer lol
  • _Ozymandias_
    edited June 2010
    The only thing rational to you is white supremacy.

lol,you're a real funny dude. i don't know how you got that i promote white supremacy from anything i've posted.

earlier in the thread i said that the symbols that some claimed were evil, should be explained to be what they are; AFRICAN symbols.

i also said several times, that imo one of the most serious problem in the world is the disparity in wealth between the have and have-nots. if i was a white supremacist i doubt i would see that as a problem.

my point (which i don't the you really got) has been that if you're telling people they need to completely change how their living, the only way of life they've ever known, to start a new way of life, you have to be able to explain how this new way of life will be far better than what they have now. if you can't don't that, then why do you expect people will want to change.
    If telling the turth is scary, I'm sorry. But if we continue to live like this, it's going to happen. Once you wake up and accept reality, you will come to this realization as well. It's not a scare tactic. A scare tactic would be me saying "a Meteor is coming to ? us all, quick give me all your money so I can save you", when there is no meteor and I wouldn't be able to save you even if there was no matter how much money I had lol

If the truth is a scare tactic, then we're in more deep trouble than we are. Also, there already are ways to live "advanced" technologically without harming the planet, but every time something is founded or invented or formulated, it's swept under the rug by those in charge. Of course I would say just get rid of the elites, but you will then say, who will be put in charge in their place. I don't have an answer to that. Or at least a comfortable answer lol

telling people that a catastrophic event is going to ? most of mankind invokes fear. you can inform without invoking fear.

and yes the truth can be scary. but it doesn't have to be. if you think of it like someone who has been in a dark cave for years, then that person quickly runs out of the cave. the light on the outside could be so bright that it's blinding. so to shield their eyes, they rather just go back into the cave. but if that same person gradually walks toward the edge of the cave, when they get to the end the light isn't as blinding and they're able to walk out.

it's the same with the truth. you can't instantly present bright light to people who've been in the cave for years. you have to present it to them in away that isn't blinding. otherwise they'll just run back into the cave.

and using your energy to promote those "advanced technologies" that people are unaware of, is a much less blinding way of invoking change than trying to inform them about " evil secret societies" their minds aren't ready to accept. it's presenting the positive vs presenting the negative. people are more receptive to receiving the positive.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Satan.

Newest one out...

Not saying "rain man" exactly but yeah, good video here. There's a part in there though that makes me SMH and say "reachin'", maybe you guys will find it. I'll state what it is later.
  • dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    thats what happens when you ballin in the club

you make it rain, man
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    thanx ic..............
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011