Which is the Greatest faction of all time...DX or nWo?!?!?

Options
joeyfkncrakk
joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
Lets make this a good 1... which supergroup was the greatest and more impactful all time overall...

WWF's Degenration-X or WCW's New World Order???

DX- Shawn Michaels, HHH, Chyna, Xpac, New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg Jesse James and Billy Gunn)

nWo- The Outsiders, Syxx(X-pac), Konan, Sting, Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, the list goes deep.... black and red!

........let the debates begin

Comments

• Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The original 4 Horsemen = Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Ole Anderson, and Tully Blanchard, with James J. Dillon as their manager

^^^ This is the greatest faction of all time

They were all effective, cunning, could wrestle, and winners, not just in numbers, but as solo wrestlers as well.

DX sort of follows the Horsemen footsteps with all of the members being some sort of winner, but the Horsemen has more wrestling respect.

The nWo were just a gang that used politics and strength in numbers to get over on everyone, including the entire company, and eventually destroyed WCW in some form and fashion.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    there was just too many ? in the nwo, too many diffrent verison. you had the original, the wolfpack, hollywood, nwo 2000, it was just too much too keep up with
  • Biggwillie
    Biggwillie Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    In my opinion DX = NWO wolfpack. They both could work a crowd, had the defy authority attitude, funny parodies, and mosty everyone loved them. The NWO black and white however were the ultimate heal faction. Everything a heal is suppose to be but magnified times 10 because of the numbers. They were set in place to build up the "saviour"(Sting, Goldberg, although a very poor attempt; Warrior) to come and stop the reign of terror. My vote goes with NWO Black and White.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    truthfully, the only one that really benefited from the formation of the nWo was Diamond Dallas Page.

He was the only one on the front lines fighting the group, he never switched sides, and he continued to battle his past in Raven. Everyone else was either in hiding (Sting), or being built up to carry the company once it fell apart (Goldberg). DDP was there from beginning to end. But the nWo, no matter what branch faction there was, overall the nWo killed WCW because it became over saturated and dragged out too long.

Still, with prestige on their side, I'm still going with the original 4 Horsemen. Even though they were a faction, they didn't take over the show, they were enough to be part of the show and built their legacy without destroying the company that built them.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    nWo was a street gang that got old quick. ? Nazis.

DX was just a bunch of degenerates that never went past 5 members. It was never that serious. That's why the fans started to love em.
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    nwo=dx i cant pick one.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited October 2011
    Options
    the Red & black was just nasty tho... Nash, Hall, Sting, Konan.. that squad was raw n/h

but DX changed a culture... straight outlaws, HBK and HHH took the WWF by storm they were a force and had all the belts.. HBK gets hurt HHH becomes the leader and kept the empire moving... I gotta say DX was that movement that was superior to all (>>>>>& the horsemen)
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    deeroc22 wrote: »
    Came to say
    flair4.jpg

me too. 4 Horseman > Life itself
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    DX vs nWo...

I'll take DX in it's prime, it was ? after all that bs turning their back on Billy Gunn. DX had more to offer entertainment wise and stirred ? up. The nWo was a strong street gang heel group, nothing more.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I was coming in to say the horsemen also

but ill take dx (maybe because i was more a wwf guy) over the nwo....dx was great because it had other factions to beef with while the nwo basically became wcw (outside of goldberg,ddp and afew others)
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    And although they weren't as popular hart foundation >>>dx to me
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited October 2011
    Options
    NwO did just take over... there was like 6 versions of NwO even the mexican gang LwO LMAO... Juvi, Rey Mysterio, Eddy, Chavo.... The NWO was a true new world order, but DDP was a ryder to take on them ? by his lonesome..