Options
    lol, I have no idea.
    hmmmm
  • ImWhiteBoyAwesome
    ImWhiteBoyAwesome Members Posts: 229
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ne-Yo.....

Don't even TRY to say anything different....

? Chris Brown being the young M.J, anyone with any sense knows, thats Ne-Yo IF he want to go that route. Ain't noone really singing like dude, that "Year Of The Gentlemen" had some of the deepest ? in the field of RnB subject matter out (making the charts atleast), to that fact he singin like a ? , singin like the other RnB dudes need their producers to get their levels up too.....

Ne-Yo >>>
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ne-Yo.....

? Chris Brown being the young M.J, anyone with any sense knows, thats Ne-Yo IF he want to go that route. Ain't noone really singing like dude, that "Year Of The Gentlemen" had some of the deepest ? in the field of RnB subject matter out (making the charts atleast), to that fact he singin like a ? , singin like the other RnB dudes need their producers to get their levels up too.....

Ne-Yo >>>

He still alive ?

This the future right here
  • ImWhiteBoyAwesome
    edited October 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    He still alive ?

This the future right here

haha yeah bro, writing hits for this guys hero's.....

*EDIT*: Watched the videos bro, I'm in Australia man, I dont get to see that ? over there, but all I can say is......Wow. Nah for real.....wow.....if dude can write songs, he hittin like a ? .... *writes dudes name down, to act like I knew bout him first in Australia hahahahaha.

But still for now.....Ne-Yo >>>>
  • ImWhiteBoyAwesome
    edited October 2011
    Options
    check the edit of the last post....
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • R.D.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kels got it

F O H . . . . . .

this aint 1999
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    F O H . . . . . .

this aint 1999

i don't see no mainstream dudes producing hit after hit, great album after great album today like he did. he ain't hot anymore but no one's beaten him since he fell off.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    maxwell is still slaying hoes and making panties all around the world

and he doesn't have to let all his ish leak or put fifty eleven mix tapes to do so

plus he's awesome live

maxwell is kang right now
  • Daddy_PeaceBuck$
    Daddy_PeaceBuck$ Members Posts: 203 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If we talking consistency. It's the R. He doesn't have to make another album. That Trapped in the closet series was the nail in the coffin.
    Not to mention the artists he has produced and written for. Soundtracks he has produced and his influence on todays genre. Peace.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Right now its brezzy!..

Who eles is out right now on the radio, winning awards, performing and on the charts?

Chris brown!
  • ty-boogie
    ty-boogie Members Posts: 368
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Trey Songz

...........................................................................................
  • ty-boogie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    maxwell is still slaying hoes and making panties all around the world

and he doesn't have to let all his ish leak or put fifty eleven mix tapes to do so

plus he's awesome live

maxwell is kang right now

My All time favorite singer is Maxwell, but I won't say he's the King. He's not a take over type dude. IMO, it's between Chris & Trey. Chris would have had it unanimously, if not for his incident with Ri Ri. Aside from that, Chris seems to be stuck in Kid Mode. Trey on his Grown Man ? with his music. I got Trey for King of R&B and Chris is more like the young prince.
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Vocally I would say Maxwell songwriting ability I would still say RKelly "when a woman loves" is better then your fav new artist top hit
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ty-boogie wrote: »
    my all time favorite singer is maxwell, but i won't say he's the king. He's not a take over type dude. Imo, it's between chris & trey. Chris would have had it unanimously, if not for his incident with ri ri. Aside from that, chris seems to be stuck in kid mode. Trey on his grown man ? with his music. I got trey for king of r&b and chris is more like the young prince.
    trey done slowed down doe...

He aint hot like he was last year..

And yeah, brezzy still in kid mode.. He need to get like usher was... Young but still appeal to the older crown
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    6ft5 wrote: »
    vocally i would say maxwell songwriting ability i would still say rkelly "when a woman loves" is better then your fav new artist top hit

brian mcknight>>>>>maxwell
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ne-Yo.....

Ne-Yo >>>

The fact that u HAD to say ? c.breezy to get your point across, means u already know the truth.
    smh @ if he had went that route...the fact is he cant. I ? with ne-yo he has better albums than trey fo sho, but breezy can drop a rnb song and get bishes going nuts(that ? out right now with luda, just check hoes shaking they ass to it on youtube) but because he tryna expand he be doing that pop ? as well(which can be wack at times but crackers love it)

Ne-yo definitely does his thing
    treys been 1 dimensional since trey day
    and everybody else kinda underground as far as appeal(maxwell,musiq)

breezy running ? right now
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    brian mcknight>>>>>maxwell

I like Mcnight but there is no way you can compare him to Maxwell Dro do you own any Maxwell albums?
  • ty-boogie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    trey done slowed down doe...

He aint hot like he was last year..

And yeah, brezzy still in kid mode.. He need to get like usher was... Young but still appeal to the older crown

I agree, Chris needs to appeal to the masses. I think the people may think Trey has slowed down, only because he'? us with 2 albums in a short span of time. We're not used to waiting. It's definitely between the 2 of them. Peace
  • ty-boogie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I like Mcnight but there is no way you can compare him to Maxwell Dro do you own any Maxwell albums?

.........................................................2 the 10th power. B Knight has fallen off terribly. He made to much of an adjustment in attempt to gain more commercial appeal and stay relevant.
    That cost him his original fan base, and then some.
  • ty-boogie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ne-Yo is a great all around talent. His one hell of a Song writer. However, recently most of his music is stating to sound the same. In my "Own Words" was tight. "Because of You" was bananas. "Year of the Gentleman" was tight. Then he lost me with "Libra Scale" and that other joint. Still one hell of an artist and is definitely worth a mention in regard to King of R&B.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    No One IMO

Everyone is in their lane now either Underground or slightly mainstream

and though I like Chris Brown, he last album sounded way too poppy
  • R.D.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Vocally I would say Maxwell songwriting ability I would still say RKelly "when a woman loves" is better then your fav new artist top hit

lacked originality
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Maxwell . Musically this dude is a cut about . Kells is cool and is all time great . But at times instead of being the trend he follows the trend. Maxwell stay rooted in soul music . Musically gives you different arrangements in concerts . Vocally , that just speaks for himself . Check the Storytellers you will see how he is just on another level musically that alot of R&B/Soul artist . Also Kem is another guy not as popular as some but he kills musically .