What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

So... Rihanna Just Put Out A Dope Music Video... (We Found Love Video)

KameKame Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in R&B & Alternatives

Replies

• KameKame Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    though a lot more girls gonna be pickin out gay guys after this video
    r1jvo9.jpg

TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
  • KameKame Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    bump....................
    r1jvo9.jpg

TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    though a lot more girls gonna be pickin out gay guys after this video

The guy in the vid is an old friend of mine...We went to school together...Yh he's definitely an Amber Rose lookin' nigga...I can't even watch the video, straight up hate
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Video is surprisingly good. Whether you love or hate Calvin Harris the guy knows to make annoying catchy tunes.
    The guy in the vid is an old friend of mine...We went to school together...Yh he's definitely an Amber Rose lookin' nigga...I can't even watch the video, straight up hate

Getting to snog Rihanna in her latest video - possibly the ultimate 'fuck you' from your mate to anyone that took the piss or said shit about him in school
  • Nthngis4vrNthngis4vr Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I like this song & the video is cool too.
  • boat1580boat1580 Posts: 200
    edited October 2011
    lol, rihanna is the ultimate rebellious girl. i think she just always has to be in tumultuous (sp) relationships. they guy inthe video is scary looking. i don't think i like her new hair, i'm still trying to decide.