What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Im ready for a new Justin Timberlake album

ImSoRealImSoReal Posts: 2,009
edited October 2011 in R&B & Alternatives
I mean damn he drops an album every like 5 years which it needs to be every 2-3 years because both of his albums were nice. I wonder why he takes so long to drop albums, i guess its the movies he is making

Replies

• EsiamEsiam Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
  • MozzMozz Posts: 86
    edited October 2011
    The first jt album was dope... i still play that album till this day
  • kuskklassickuskklassic Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    first 2 albums were serious and each one was different.

i want to hear how Justin Timberlake would sound over some Ryan leslie production. his next album should incoperate more live instruments and ballads like "Until The End of Time".
  • Blue VirgoBlue Virgo Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I agree!
    I tweeted him about this a few weeks ago...I love his music.

I like both albums, but Future Sex/Love Sounds.....man!
    I LOVE how one song fades into another. For example, "Love Stoned/I Think She Knows" and "Summer Love/Set The Mood".
  • booty-gif-dot-combooty-gif-dot-com Posts: 1,357 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    as long as he got TIMBALAND producing him he cant miss!!

Tim hangs out in Euro and taps into the innovative underground sounds and resells back into the states and it sounds fresh and new here! Kanye did the same thing tapping into Dub Step and other mash ups!

Justin gets Tims best tracks. Everyone has to settle for the leftover toss aways that Justin didnt want!!.. come to think of it what White artist can get on the playlist on modern black urban radio besides Justin and Robin Thicke??
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    co signature everybody
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011

CS new album please...

But I don't want Tim producin' it...It'd be the same as FutureSex if he did
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    as long as he got TIMBALAND producing him he cant miss!!

Tim hangs out in Euro and taps into the innovative underground sounds and resells back into the states and it sounds fresh and new here! Kanye did the same thing tapping into Dub Step and other mash ups!

Justin gets Tims best tracks. Everyone has to settle for the leftover toss aways that Justin didnt want!!.. come to think of it what White artist can get on the playlist on modern black urban radio besides Justin and Robin Thicke??

I never heard Justin Timberlake solo shit on any black urban radio and we got 4 of them shits his shit is on the z100 KTU 103.5 stations....

Fuck this fraud...
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
  • KameKame Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    smh made this thread already..

but cosign
    r1jvo9.jpg

TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
  • Craig RobinsonCraig Robinson Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Never liked his albums...just a few songs here and there
    tumblr_ly7t8zXjEG1qeknrqo1_500.jpg
  • EsiamEsiam Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Made a thread about this on the reason the other day, one (!) response... Maybe I shoulda put it here... Anyways, Justin Timberlake's featured on the new FreeSol-single... Rapping: