Prophecy proof sign for Babylon the Great: THE EARTHQUAKE!

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Hello my friends of the IC. I'd like to pray first for the hearers of this word of truth who will take what they read and hide it in their hearts. Heavenly Father, I thank you for being such an awesome ? . I come before you in faith asking that you will reveal your truth to those who have fertile soil to hear, receive, and understand the truth. May you bless the hearers of your word and may your word go forth to accomplish the task for which you have sent it. I thank you Lord for this opportunity to share such great revelation with your children. Use me as a vessel of righteousness Lord and I give you all the glory, honor, and praise; for you are worthy! In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

The ? we serve is a great and mighty ? . He gives grace and mercy to those who fear and obey Him. He exalts the humble and lays low the proud. The Lord is working my friends and His work is about to be consummated. ? is pouring out his Spirit in these last days in order that the deep things of ? will become a reality to those who are wise and filled with the Spirit. There is coming a MAJOR catastrophe to the United States of America. This major catastrophe will be the prophesied earthquake that ? has purposed against the land of Babylon the Great.

"29And the land shall tremble and sorrow: for every purpose of the LORD shall be performed against Babylon, to make the land of Babylon a desolation without an inhabitant."
Jeremiah 51:29

Yes the ? of heaven and earth, EL SHADDAI, will cause the land of Babylon to "tremble and sorrow"! Why? Because "Every purpose of the LORD shall be performed against Babylon, to make the land of Babylon a desolation without an inhabitant." ? has decreed "Destruction upon destruction" for the whole land of Babylon and this destruction will start with the GREAT EARTHQUAKE that is coming.

• So you ask or you may be wondering where is this earthquake going to strike?

Well the answer is right where Babylon least expects it. The heart land of America! The New Madrid Fault will start the catastrophic collapse of Babylon the great!

"33For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the ? of Israel; The daughter of Babylon is like a threshingfloor, it is time to thresh her: yet a little while, and the time of her harvest shall come." Jeremiah 51:33

Yes, the daughter of Babylon, "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH", is like a threshing floor! ? says that it is time to thresh her when the earthquake happens. But the end of Babylon will not be yet! The earthquake is just the beginning! As you can see in the above passage of scripture, Jeremiah 51:33, "the time of her harvest shall come" a little while after the threshing begins!

• So you ask or you may be wondering what is the scriptural reference for the earthquake besides the ones you have given so far?
Well the answer lies between the scriptures I have already given. Here they are:

"30The mighty men of Babylon have forborn to fight, they have remained in their holds: their might hath failed; they became as women: they have burned her dwellingplaces; her bars are broken.
31One post shall run to meet another, and one messenger to meet another, to shew the king of Babylon that his city is taken at one end,
32And that the passages are stopped, and the reeds they have burned with fire, and the men of war are affrighted." Jeremiah 51:30-32

One post will run to meet another when it happens. The internet will be buzzing. The TV will be picturing. The phones will be ringing. Why? "to shew the king of Babylon that his city is taken at one end, And that the passages are stopped, and the reeds they have burned with fire, and the men of war are affrighted."

The devastation from the earthquake that the New Madrid fault will cause will be CATASTROPHIC! ? says that the men of war will be "AFFRIGHTED" The law enforcement officials will be overwhelmed by the utter devestation that will take place when this earthquake strikes! And this will be the signal for the opening of the FEMA CAMPS! Life in America will be changed forever once this event happens.

• So you may ask or you may be wondering when will this even happen and how do you know that ? has spoke to you?

"Hereby you shall know that the LORD has sent me to do all these works; for I have not done them of my own mind."
Numbers 16:28

Well I don't set dates so I don't know the timing of this event. But ? has given me a sign beyond the signs given already! The sign that ? has given me to let others know that when this event happens, and your survive, you must make preparations to flee Babylon is the falling of the gateway to the west! You have to get out of this country when you see it happen. Yes, the Arch in St. Louis will fall! It will be broken! This is the sign that will signify the words which you are reading today! Know this so help me ? , that if this sign doesn't come to pass the Lord has not sent me. But if the Lord does a new thing, and the gateway to the west falls, the Lord has sent me to give you knowledge, wisdom, and instruction! You must flee out of Babylon! You must seek the Lord with all your heart, all your mind, and all your soul because what will soon becoming AFTER the earthquake will be terrible!

I have set the foundation for the readers of this message. If you would like to discuss anything related to this soon coming prophecy, please respond. The message is going forth now because the time is at hand! This is 1 of 2 prophecy signs that the Lord has given in the word of ? regarding the destruction of Babylon. I will be doing another write-up of the other prophecy sign soon, and that prophecy sign does have a date, which happens next year! The year of the rumor.

"46And lest your heart faint, and ye fear for the rumour that shall be heard in the land; a rumour shall both come one year, and after that in another year shall come a rumour, and violence in the land, ruler against ruler."
Jeremiah 51:46

Amen.

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    You watched "Megaquake 10.0" last night didn't you? (on History ch)
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »

No I didn't actually. Why? What did they talk about on the program?
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I guess we'll have to wait and see huh?
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    hello my friends of the ic. I'd like to pray first for the hearers of this word of truth who will take what they read and hide it in their hearts. Heavenly father, i thank you for being such an awesome ? . I come before you in faith asking that you will reveal your truth to those who have fertile soil to hear, receive, and understand the truth. May you bless the hearers of your word and may your word go forth to accomplish the task for which you have sent it. I thank you lord for this opportunity to share such great revelation with your children. Use me as a vessel of righteousness lord and i give you all the glory, honor, and praise; for you are worthy! In jesus name i pray, amen.

The ? we serve is a great and mighty ? . He gives grace and mercy to those who fear and obey him. He exalts the humble and lays low the proud. The lord is working my friends and his work is about to be consummated. ? is pouring out his spirit in these last days in order that the deep things of ? will become a reality to those who are wise and filled with the spirit. There is coming a major catastrophe to the united states of america. This major catastrophe will be the prophesied earthquake that ? has purposed against the land of babylon the great.

"29and the land shall tremble and sorrow: For every purpose of the lord shall be performed against babylon, to make the land of babylon a desolation without an inhabitant."
    jeremiah 51:29

yes the ? of heaven and earth, el shaddai, will cause the land of babylon to "tremble and sorrow"! Why? Because "every purpose of the lord shall be performed against babylon, to make the land of babylon a desolation without an inhabitant." ? has decreed "destruction upon destruction" for the whole land of babylon and this destruction will start with the great earthquake that is coming.

• so you ask or you may be wondering where is this earthquake going to strike?

well the answer is right where babylon least expects it. The heart land of america! The new madrid fault will start the catastrophic collapse of babylon the great!

"33for thus saith the lord of hosts, the ? of israel; the daughter of babylon is like a threshingfloor, it is time to thresh her: Yet a little while, and the time of her harvest shall come." jeremiah 51:33

yes, the daughter of babylon, "mystery, babylon the great, the mother of harlots and abominations of the earth", is like a threshing floor! ? says that it is time to thresh her when the earthquake happens. But the end of babylon will not be yet! The earthquake is just the beginning! As you can see in the above passage of scripture, jeremiah 51:33, "the time of her harvest shall come" a little while after the threshing begins!

• so you ask or you may be wondering what is the scriptural reference for the earthquake besides the ones you have given so far?
    well the answer lies between the scriptures i have already given. Here they are:

"30the mighty men of babylon have forborn to fight, they have remained in their holds: Their might hath failed; they became as women: They have burned her dwellingplaces; her bars are broken.
    31one post shall run to meet another, and one messenger to meet another, to shew the king of babylon that his city is taken at one end,
    32and that the passages are stopped, and the reeds they have burned with fire, and the men of war are affrighted." jeremiah 51:30-32

one post will run to meet another when it happens. The internet will be buzzing. The tv will be picturing. The phones will be ringing. Why? "to shew the king of babylon that his city is taken at one end, and that the passages are stopped, and the reeds they have burned with fire, and the men of war are affrighted."

the devastation from the earthquake that the new madrid fault will cause will be catastrophic! ? says that the men of war will be "affrighted" the law enforcement officials will be overwhelmed by the utter devestation that will take place when this earthquake strikes! And this will be the signal for the opening of the fema camps! Life in america will be changed forever once this event happens.

• so you may ask or you may be wondering when will this even happen and how do you know that ? has spoke to you?

"hereby you shall know that the lord has sent me to do all these works; for i have not done them of my own mind."
    numbers 16:28

well i don't set dates so i don't know the timing of this event. But ? has given me a sign beyond the signs given already! The sign that ? has given me to let others know that when this event happens, and your survive, you must make preparations to flee babylon is the falling of the gateway to the west! You have to get out of this country when you see it happen. Yes, the arch in st. Louis will fall! It will be broken! This is the sign that will signify the words which you are reading today! Know this so help me ? , that if this sign doesn't come to pass the lord has not sent me. But if the lord does a new thing, and the gateway to the west falls, the lord has sent me to give you knowledge, wisdom, and instruction! You must flee out of babylon! You must seek the lord with all your heart, all your mind, and all your soul because what will soon becoming after the earthquake will be terrible!

I have set the foundation for the readers of this message. If you would like to discuss anything related to this soon coming prophecy, please respond. The message is going forth now because the time is at hand! This is 1 of 2 prophecy signs that the lord has given in the word of ? regarding the destruction of babylon. I will be doing another write-up of the other prophecy sign soon, and that prophecy sign does have a date, which happens next year! The year of the rumor.

"46and lest your heart faint, and ye fear for the rumour that shall be heard in the land; a rumour shall both come one year, and after that in another year shall come a rumour, and violence in the land, ruler against ruler."
    jeremiah 51:46

amen.

..the only thing im still wondering about is this moving to another country stuff.. You are the only person that ive heard talk about this...

I need 2 ask more christians what they think about it
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    I guess we'll have to wait and see huh?

Yes. ? has blessed me to be able to write the vision and make it plain, so that they who read it may run and tell it unto others.

"3For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry."
    Habakkuk 2:3

The vision is still for the future though. The earthquake could come today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, 5 years from now, or 20 years from now. Only ? knows when that day will come, but rest assured it will come and when it comes it will speak and not lie. Though if it may seem slow in coming, wait for it; because it will surely come and will not delay it's coming. The signifying marker for this event, besides the total devastation that it will bring to that region, will be the toppling of the Arch in St. Louis.

2jfcfb8.jpg

When the earthquake strikes on the New Madrid fault the arch will fall. And when you see this happen, PLEASE UNDERSTAND, that Babylon will fall soon after! You have to get out of this country if you seek salvation from the Lord of Hosts! Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    ..the only thing im still wondering about is this moving to another country stuff.. You are the only person that ive heard talk about this...

I need 2 ask more christians what they think about it

The coming earthquake is a signifying sign PuPu. When you see the arch fall, know that the prophecies concerning Babylon will be fulfilled to the letter. ? says where there is no vision, the people perish (Proverbs 29:18). ? never leaves Himself without a witness my friend. ? will never destroy a place without first delievering those who are His from the coming destruction. Noah was delivered from the flood, Lot was delivered from ? , Daniel was delivered from the lions den, the 3 Hebrew boys were delivered from the fiery furnace, etc. ? will deliver those who are watching and praying from the coming storm my brother. And ? gives us signs so that we can be prepared.

"A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished." Proverbs 22:3

If you see the fire coming toward your house you don't stay inside the house and wait to be burned, you get out of the house and you flee the opposite direction. We have to put feet to faith my friend. We have to study the word of ? for ourselves so that we can know these things. A lot of Christians here in America are waiting for the rapture, and there will be no rapture. Thus many Christians will perish in Babylon. Because they didn't take heed to what thus saith the Lord.

"11Behold, the days come, said the Lord ? , that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
    12And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it." Amos 8:11-12

When people are rounded up and slaughtered here in Babylon, they will asking for the word of ? , but they will not find it. Because those who were wise will already be gone. Those who are wise will have left Babylon as ? commanded His people to do 9 times in Jeremiah 50 &51 and again in Revelation 18:4.

The deliverance for the church will take place once the beast is revealed. And that happens after Babylon is destroyed, thus the reason why we must flee this country and get to Israel. ? will make these truths real to if you commit yourself to seeking His face. And I know that you do PuPu. ? will show you the truth and He already is.

The coming earthquake will be a major sign concerning the falling of Babylon. So when this happens and you are still living in this country, please know that life as we know it today will be changed permanently. Getting out of this country will have to be your #1 priority!

"Flee from Babylon! Run for your lives! Do not be destroyed because of her sins. It is time for the LORD's vengeance; he will pay her what she deserves." Jeremiah 51:6
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Sorry but pulling scriptures out context and giving them so broad an application that stretches beyond the intent of the original author is a betrayal to 'rightly dividing the scriptures'. :(

Neither does it serve as proof.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Sorry but pulling scriptures out context and giving them so broad an application that stretches beyond the intent of the original author is a betrayal to 'rightly dividing the scriptures'.

Explain what you mean my friend and let's divide them together.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    tumblr_lloeo4O1CJ1qehfgho1_500.jpg

I like the part where nothing significant happens, and the "doomsday sayer" changes or abandons their claims.
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011

Earthquakes, duh!

Talked about previous earthquakes that were big and future ones to come, what would happen, what you can do and how etc...
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »
    tumblr_lloeo4O1CJ1qehfgho1_500.jpg

I like the part where nothing significant happens, and the "doomsday sayer" changes or abandons their claims.

I don't set dates. That's where you got me confused with "false prophets". If I said that the earthquake is going to happen on a such and such a day and it doesn't happen, I would be called a false prophet and rightfully so. But when the thing that the Lord has spoken does come to pass, the earthquake on the New Madrid fault and the falling of the arch in St. Louis, just know that the words that the Lord has spoken about Babylon will shortly be coming to pass.

Those words being the total destruction of "Mystery Babylon" by the 10 kings spoken of in Revelation 17:16.

"And the ten horns which though sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire."

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Earthquakes, duh!

Talked about previous earthquakes that were big and future ones to come, what would happen, what you can do and how etc...

Interesting. I don't really watch to much TV. I'd rather read the bible and research on the web. Did the show mention the New Madrid fault?
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Interesting. I don't really watch to much TV. I'd rather read the bible and research on the web. Did the show mention the New Madrid fault?

It mentioned many faults, also stated a 10.0 could happen but it's unlikely. I was reading and listening here n there.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Explain what you mean my friend and let's divide them together.

not blaming u btw....but ok how bout let's start out with a simple question concerning Amos 8:11-12 -- "11Behold, the days come, said the Lord ? , that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
    12And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it." Amos 8:11-12

As far as what you understand being taught in scripture, When was this said famine either supposed to happen, or DID happen? no trick question, but i would submit to you this has already happened in history and i will show scripture that supports this later. :)
  • Hustle Crow
    Hustle Crow Members Posts: 133
    edited October 2011
    Keep preaching brother.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    It mentioned many faults, also stated a 10.0 could happen but it's unlikely. I was reading and listening here n there.

Dang? A 10.0! That would be of biblical proportions! That would be absolutely terrible. Whenever the New Madrid fault slips it's going to be awful though. ? has decreed judgment upon this land because of our numerous sins. So ? will reward double the punishment upon Babylon.

We have to repent and seek the Lord so that He will lead us in the days that lay ahead. Life as we know it is about to be changed permanently. Everything that we see going on in the world and in this country is happening for a reason. ? is moving my friend. He's at the doors!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    not blaming u btw....but ok how bout let's start out with a simple question concerning Amos 8:11-12 -- "11Behold, the days come, said the Lord ? , that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

As far as what you understand being taught in scripture, When was this said famine either supposed to happen, or DID happen? no trick question, but i would submit to you this has already happened in history and i will show scripture that supports this later. :)

In context Amos was preaching about the coming judgment of ? upon the Northern Kingdom of Israel. Assyria came and destroyed the land and dispersed the 10 northern tribes throughout the world in 722 BC. Therefore the word of the Lord was lost and a famine for truth came upon those people. The 10 tribes are still lost to this day. And the hearing of the word of ? hasn't been restored to the 10 lost tribes because they are still not united with the children of Judah.

But as you know what was written long ago was written to instruct us, so that we might have hope through the endurance and encouragement that the Scriptures give us. Thus another famine is coming and it is already here if you want to be honest. The hearing of the word of ? is dead in the churches in America. ? calls this last age the age of the Laodecian church. The churches in this age think that they are being fed, but ? says that they are lacking. This age is characterized by spiritual malnourishment. The laodecians are ever learning, but never coming to the knowledge of the truth. Spiritual babes in Christ my friend. Nothing but milk is being served at the table in these days. No meat. No meat. No meat! Many Christians can't stomach it when confronted with it. All they want to hear and drink is the word of being a "good and prosperous" christian here in America. But ? says that many of this age are blind, naked, and lacking! So the famine is here my brother. Amos still speaks because the word of ? is living and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword. But the real ultimate famine that I also see Amos prophesying about is when the beast comes to power. When his mark is enforced, he will magnify no ? but he himself. The word of ? will be put out and many people will seek it, but will not be able to find it. Thus many will fall to the wiles of the devil and take his mark, which will eternally seal their soul in the lake of fire. Amen.
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    yeah, i dont believe any of this nonsense. flee to Jerusalem? for what? we are born dying, whats fleeing to another country supposed to do? stop all this fearmongering!
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011

smh.................
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    yeah, i dont believe any of this nonsense. flee to Jerusalem? for what? we are born dying, whats fleeing to another country supposed to do? stop all this fearmongering!

I'm just a messenger of the truth my brother. What you do with that truth is up to you. You can go to your own land if you so desire. ? gives us that option as well:

"Cut off the sower from Babylon, and him that handles the sickle in the time of harvest: for fear of the oppressing sword they shall turn everyone to his people, and they shall flee everyone to his own land." Jeremiah 50:16

My land is Israel so that's where I must go.

"Ye that have escaped the sword, go away, stand not still: remember the LORD afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind." Jeremiah 51:50

? will impress it upon your heart where you must go if you decide to listen to Him. The important point is that you must flee Babylon if you don't want to be partaker of the plagues that will befall the land of America. Seek the Lord Jesus Christ with all your heart, repent of your sins, and He will guide you in the right direction. But if you don't ? says this:

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."
    Proverbs 14:12

Amen.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I wonder what this means for those who don't live to see this day. What would be their hope then if they don't make it to see tomorrow?
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    So DoU, you've spread the word and defended it and now you're sharing this "vision" that ? has given you?

What is this exactly? How do you know this is what it is? Is ? literally working w u?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    alissowack wrote: »
    I wonder what this means for those who don't live to see this day. What would be their hope then if they don't make it to see tomorrow?

The death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. It's been the same hope that the world looked forward to before His first advent and it's been the same hope that's been trusted in since His first advent.

No one is guaranteed the next second but that doesn't mean that Gods word won't get out. I'm just playing my part and those who have good soil will receive the message ? has given me to give. Only 25% of those who hear it will respond according to ? himself.

The parable of the seed and the sower

"3And he spoke many things to them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow; 4And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up: 5Some fell on stony places, where they had not much earth: and immediately they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth: 6And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away. 7And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: 8But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundred times, some sixty times, some thirty times. 9Who has ears to hear, let him hear." Matthew 13:3-9

Only those who have good ground make up the 25% of those who respond to the word. Thus ? always has a remnant of believers. The rest, the other 75%, hear the word and it falls by the way side, among stony places, or among thorns and thistles. Many are called, but only few are chosen. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    So DoU, you've spread the word and defended it and now you're sharing this "vision" that ? has given you?

What is this exactly? How do you know this is what it is? Is ? literally working w u?

1. The vision that ? has given me is an elaboration of the prophecies that are already contained in His word. The coming earthquake to Babylon the Great is prophesied in Jeremiah 51:29-33. The vision that ? elaborated to me in regards to that earthquake was that the Arch in St. Louis would fall. That is the signfying sign that ? told me to give out as I preach about the prophecies already contained in the scriptures. But I was never given a date, thus I have no clue when this earthquake will happen. But it surely will happen and when it does, the arch will fall in St. Louis. And if you happen to be alive at that time, the words that are being planted in your spirit at this time will give rise to an action that you need to take. Namely, fleeing Babylon if you are still living inside the country.

2. I know this is what it because of what thus saith the Lord, "Certainly, the Almighty LORD doesn't do anything unless he first reveals his secret to his servants the prophets." (Amos 3:7) This hasn't come by my own thinking or my own inclinations, this is what ? has revealed to me as I've been studying His word. ? never leaves Himself without a witness. ? never destroyes a place without first delivering His saints. Noah was delivered from the flood. Lot was delivered from ? . Etc. ? will deliver the righteous before He brings judgment, thus the word is going out and has been going out for a while now. I'm just doing my part in the plan of ? .

3. "For we are laborers together with ? ." ( 1 Corinthians 3:9) I am working with ? my friend. He is the leader and I am the follower. ? has the blueprint, the tools, and the power to carry out the plan. I'm just a worker in the construction project, who is colaboring with ? in accomplishing that plan.

? desires to employ you as well my friend. And the gift of being a laborer with Him is eternal rest with the Father in His kingdom! What a glorious hope my brother! Will you join the body of Christ today my brother and receive your blessings?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »
    tumblr_lloeo4o1cj1qehfgho1_500.jpg

i like the part where nothing significant happens, and the "doomsday sayer" changes or abandons their claims.

lol.........