Blue Collar Fashion......

Options
whatevathehell
whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in Fashion Forward
Dedicated to all my fellow blue collar dudes, from the skilled master crafstman, skilled and semi skilled workers, laborers, retail sales, fast food, and just anybody who aint worknig at a desk workers or in an office type environment people.. what are some of the thins yall wear to work...the stuff you got to but you still make that ? look fashionable.

But since I am out in the weather alot I usually wear dickie pants/no name jeans, dunham(made by new balance) steel toes and anda regular ol walmart colored tee, a hoodie now since its cooler but plan on breaking out the carhart within the next couple of weeks.

mutv7l.jpg

this is it right here^^^^^

Comments

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I work at U.P.S. so we have to wear boots or we cant work, so I stay in some steel toes, white tee and some Dickies wit a Dickies button up. I'm still wearin Dickies shorts in mid November, ppl think I'm crazy. Lol. I'ma stock up on some Dickies pants for the winter tho. Dem ? will last me for atleast 2 or 3 years.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    wack. get better jobs
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    wack. get better jobs

get the ? up outta my thread. some blue collars earn pretty decent money....anytype of industrial mechanic and auto mechanics that own their own shops. dudes who reached reached the master level at their craft. im not one of em however...not quite yet....smh@myself.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The local wal mart satisfies any blue collar needs just about. Gloves, shirt, pants, PPE, winter wear, or whatever. I prefer the Faded Glory with a dickies or wrangler shirts due to the flammable nature of my job. The pants don't fit right in my opinion..
  • jamesguides
    jamesguides Members Posts: 5
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Etymology is interesting, especially when two seemingly unrelated and contrasting ideas together. Consider nickname blue-collar. How it works its way into our everyday vocabulary? As a long-term coined to describe the manual, the idea that a simple fabric, chambray, marked with a rich population makes it more interesting.
  • nells james
    nells james Members Posts: 5
    edited September 2011
    Options
    History can be traced back to the 16th century, youth cloth woven for the first time in the area of Cambrai, France, it became a popular fabric in agricultural workers. This is the fabric of choice because of its unique ability to breathe, and its long life in the field.
  • Shanon33
    Shanon33 Members Posts: 3
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I just join in,The future Exchange
  • 704Hustla
    704Hustla Members Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    get the ? up outta my thread. some blue collars earn pretty decent money....anytype of industrial mechanic and auto mechanics that own their own shops. dudes who reached reached the master level at their craft. im not one of em however...not quite yet....smh@myself.
    for real..like those white coller folks aint gettin laid off or downsized
  • naomi105813
    naomi105813 Members Posts: 2
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I like all the jeans,all of them are comfortable.xiao.jpg
    xiao1.jpg
    xiao2.jpg
  • troylee
    troylee Members Posts: 6
    edited October 2011
    Options
    This is the fabric of choice because of its unique ability to breathe, and its long life in the field.xiaozhu1.jpg
    male2.jpg
    male3.jpg