if mos doesn't win an award for his performance on "DEXTER", we march

Options
ysl313
ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
my ? mos is on his john lithgow ? , carrying the entire season on his back this year...i forget how good he can act sometimes

Comments

• clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Mos def? I dont have showtime
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    my ? mos is on his john lithgow ? , carrying the entire season on his back this year...i forget how good he can act sometimes

I'll make some signs cuz; Mos Def is killing it. I like how he is all in Dexter's head but not being preachy, if they try to have ? change where he ends up on a table I'm down to riot
  • ysl313
    edited October 2011
    Options
    the story he told dexter about his father shooting ol boy in the face and getting his blood on his superman shirt when he was like 5 was insane...
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Damn, I need to go back to watching it.. been a while. Always been a fan of Mos Def's acting.

Something the Lord Made >>>>>>>>>>
  • ysl313
    edited October 2011
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Damn, I need to go back to watching it.. been a while. Always been a fan of Mos Def's acting.

Something the Lord Made >>>>>>>>>>

people are already mumbling that the way he is acting in the first episodes of this season might be Mos's best role ever. Lithgow killed it two seasons ago and last season was mostly carried by michael hall but mos def is really proving his worth as an actor this year
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yeah, Mos Def killed it with his role. He's good acting though cause he was the first actor before he becomes rapper.
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Son, Mos Def is gonna blow up after this performance, trust. This is the type of performance that elevates you into an A-list role in some serious show or movie. That speech he had in this past episode was one of the realest moments I've ever seen on Dexter.
  • ysl313
    edited October 2011
    Options
    mos's speech and look of true faith was on point
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol....i've always thought he was a terrible actor. in everything.

but he's actually impressed me in dexter
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i need a video
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    lol....i've always thought he was a terrible actor. in everything.

but he's actually impressed me in dexter

Yeah I have to remind myself to forget how ? he has been cause it effects my thougsh on his performance in Dexter.
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Y'all making me want to watch it now
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol @ dexter getting an award for anything, the show has been cheeks for seasons now. Mos is doing the ? damn thing this season though, looking better than last season, but that's not saying much. This season needs to get some tension started.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    i need a video

I know right..
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    one again where can i catch the show online?
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    one again where can i catch the show online?

http://dexter-streamingonline.blogspot.com/

You're welcome. Start with season 1, or else this ? will make absolutely no sense.
  • ysl313
    edited October 2011
    Options

You're welcome. Start with season 1, or else this ? will make absolutely no sense.

that ? will be watching that ? for a good 4 days before he catches up
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

appreciate that homie im caught up all the way until this season but good lookin out
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i dont think the season is better so far than the john lithgow one, but it is better than the last one.
  • ysl313
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i dont think the season is better so far than the john lithgow one, but it is better than the last one.

lithgow's season was one of the best seasons of that year for television, lithgow made that character brilliant and Michael c. Hall held his own.

I think if they build it right, mos will have the second most meaningful character of the series behind lithgow cause he has such a refreshing take on a series where serial killing has become not so shocking...
  • Darius
    edited October 2011
    Options
    and don't nobody give a ? about harrison anymore man. Dexter only halfway cares. why should we?
  • ysl313
    edited October 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    and don't nobody give a ? about harrison anymore man. Dexter only halfway cares. why should we?

i dont care about that ? harrison but they are trying to play the role for dex as a real father who still kills on the side, trying not to give his son that type of hunger
    notice aster and cody haven't been on screen once yet
    i think they should chill with the focus on harrison unless he somehow gets added to this doomsday killers target list, which would be a lot more interesting...have them kidnap him and possibly be apart of their end of days plan? but other then something major, stick harrison with that pico rivera mexican chick with her little sexy ass bug eyes
  • Darius
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    i dont care about that ? harrison but they are trying to play the role for dex as a real father who still kills on the side, trying not to give his son that type of hunger
    notice aster and cody haven't been on screen once yet
    i think they should chill with the focus on harrison unless he somehow gets added to this doomsday killers target list, which would be a lot more interesting...have them kidnap him and possibly be apart of their end of days plan? but other then something major, stick harrison with that pico rivera mexican chick with her little sexy ass bug eyes

yeah i can see the role he plays and how its supposed to add another dimension to dex's life and what not.

but he reminds me of Walter Jr on breaking bad....nobody cared about him either, as in his parents. they made sure he had a full bowl of cereal and thats about it
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    he's doing ok so far, let see how it plays out the rest of the season. the new serial killer is sick as hell though