Cain Or Obama

Options
Jesus Jackson
Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in The Social Lounge
.. Who ya got? If it came down to it, who would get your vote? Who should Black America stand behind? I voted for Obama in the last election but I've decided to never vote again, because I see that it makes no difference who's actually in office; everything stays the same.. VOTING IS FOR LOSERS. Obama is just another puppet on a string, as far as I'm concerned. So, in a presidential race between Herman Cain and Barack Obama, who would you losers choose?

Comments

• Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    this ? cain is a ? . Reps are usin' him to hype up ? , just like they did to that ? steele
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Whoever personally pays me the largest amount of money, or kills the other in a fight to the death.

But they're both ? for not stating their positions on the distortion of big ? hoes in Black America.
  • Jungz
    Jungz Members Posts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If Cain ends up being the official Rep candidate it'll be interesting to see how many Blacks switch on Obama because Cain is a REAL Black man. SMH @ 2 ? running for office though.. this country is done. Expect race riots soon.
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Jungz wrote: »
    If Cain ends up being the official Rep candidate it'll be interesting to see how many Blacks switch on Obama because Cain is a REAL Black man. SMH @ 2 ? running for office though.. this country is done. Expect race riots soon.

True ? . This country is gonna change tremendously within the next 10 years anyway.
  • Intellectual_Liberal
    Intellectual_Liberal Members Posts: 192
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Obama, and it's not even close...I'd vote for the WORST Democrat before I even look in the BEST Republican's direction.
  • ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Obama

I never expected him to do anything for Black people or the people who wanted Hope and Change during his first term.

With the short cycles between elections (and they're getting even shorter) politicians are running for re-election more than they are governing. Any real reforms would be in Obama's second term once he was immune from being held accountable.

Cain is just a mouthpiece for what the good ol boys in the Republican party wish they could say:

'There is no more racism'
    'Black people are brainwashed and play the race card'
    'Build an electric fence with a moat and alligators to keep the Mexicans out'
    'I wouldnt hire a Muslim'
    'Poor people should blame themselves and not the system'
    'I don't know the names of foreign countries or their leaders'

The Black Cop/ Overseer is always more racist and violent than the Whites he seeks to impress.
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Obama

I never expected him to do anything for Black people or the people who wanted Hope and Change during his first term.

With the short cycles between elections (and they're getting even shorter) politicians are running for re-election more than they are governing. Any real reforms would be in Obama's second term once he was immune from being held accountable.

Cain is just a mouthpiece for what the good ol boys in the Republican party wish they could say:

The Black Cop/ Overseer is always more racist and violent than the Whites he seeks to impress.

****Daps****
  • Intellectual_Liberal
    edited October 2011
    Options
    january wrote: »
    That's just stupid.
    How so? I usually align myself with the ideals of the Democratic party and I've never agreed with Republican views on various issues.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Obama and Cain both suck, I'm voting 3rd party. Obama is all about Wall Street and wasting money for neverending wars, Cain is just a ? who sucks up to the rich. Not much different than Obama when I think about it. Both can kiss my ass
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Obama

Like I said, I wouldn't vote for either one of these clowns (or anybody else), but I gotta say you deserve an IC Image Award for this post. Good stuff, Homie.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Obama

got-dayum....
  • Intellectual_Liberal
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    why............................?
    At the end of the day, a Republican couldn't care any less for you and I and the well-being of the average wage earning middle-class who make up the vast majority of America IMHO. Some can argue that a Democratic could give a rats ass about you and I as well and those who see things that way are entitled to their opinion. But due to my background and where my walk-of-life originates, the Democratic party has, over the years, been more helpful not only to myself, but to countless others who come from a similar walk-of-life as I came from. That's why...
  • down2earth
    down2earth Members Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Cain is nothing more than a puppet......if you actually REALLY think otherwise I would wonder about your state of mental health. Republicans just want to divide the black vote since they see that black people actually came out and voted last election (not saying they never do just using it as an example). They also really want Obama out of office. Obama is getting my vote this year, I believe he's on kind of the right track and in his second term he'll do work.
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    neither...... how bout that???? ? that system.