Prophecy proof sign for Babylon the Great: THE EARTHQUAKE!

2»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    b*braze wrote: »
    smh.................

LOL.....religious people shoot themselves in the foot more times than I can count. It's why science is winning while religion just tags along
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    So you're sort of a prophet now?
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    In context Amos was preaching about the coming judgment of ? upon the Northern Kingdom of Israel. Assyria came and destroyed the land and dispersed the 10 northern tribes throughout the world in 722 BC. Therefore the word of the Lord was lost and a famine for truth came upon those people. The 10 tribes are still lost to this day. And the hearing of the word of ? hasn't been restored to the 10 lost tribes because they are still not united with the children of Judah.
    exactly!....NOW you're keeping it in context! i just want to address the fact you acknowledge in context he's warning Israel at the time of the impending judgment of ? that would come if they did not repent, no? Which of course they didn't repent and thus the were lead into captivity of Syria. THe last acknowledged OT prophet was Malachi (technically John the baptist). Between the time of Malachi and John and Yeshua prophecy ceased a period of over 300 years. <---- Thus, part of the prophecy that Amos spoke of in Amos 8:11-12 was fulfilled during that period as according to the word of the Lord. Are you not using that scripture to say it will happen again???
    But as you know what was written long ago was written to instruct us, so that we might have hope through the endurance and encouragement that the Scriptures give us. Thus another famine is coming and it is already here if you want to be honest. The hearing of the word of ? is dead in the churches in America.
    1. Yes what was written before was written for our ( 'our' implying Christians) learning (Romans 15:4). No scripture in the NT says that what was written before is there for a LAW towards Christians.

2. You do have a point about there still being a famine for ? 's word today. But what you haven't done is pointed out the differences and similiarities of the famine for ? 's word today and the one that occured before John and Yeshua. One major and important difference is that the one before John and Yeshua was directly ? 's doing. ANy famine for ? 's word occuring today is a result of people's personal decisions, not direct intervention from ? like what was prophecied by Amos. (seeing the Bible is one of the most accessible books ever on the planet) Therefore, to declare that ? directly will send a famine of the word unto us today and citing Amos 8:11-12 as proof is a betrayal to 'rightly dividing the scriptures' because it is being used with improper application. Why is the impression being given that that scripture applies to us the exact same way that it applied to Israel at the time the prophecy was originally declared? lol ...? never told US he was going to send a famine of His word in the land. He told that to Israel. Critical point.

In conclusion, what you appear to have done using Amos 8:11-12, you also done a other scriptures from the Ot. Taken them out of context, and given an incorrect application of the scripture that it would make it seem to apply to us in the same way.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    The death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. It's been the same hope that the world looked forward to before His first advent and it's been the same hope that's been trusted in since His first advent.

No one is guaranteed the next second but that doesn't mean that Gods word won't get out. I'm just playing my part and those who have good soil will receive the message ? has given me to give. Only 25% of those who hear it will respond according to ? himself.

The parable of the seed and the sower

"3And he spoke many things to them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow; 4And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up: 5Some fell on stony places, where they had not much earth: and immediately they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth: 6And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away. 7And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: 8But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundred times, some sixty times, some thirty times. 9Who has ears to hear, let him hear." Matthew 13:3-9

Only those who have good ground make up the 25% of those who respond to the word. Thus ? always has a remnant of believers. The rest, the other 75%, hear the word and it falls by the way side, among stony places, or among thorns and thistles. Many are called, but only few are chosen. Amen.

What with the percentages? Now, it sounds like ? is only concerned with numbers. If only the death, burial and ressurection of Christ is what you are preaching in this thread for those who may not see tomorrow.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    LOL.....religious people shoot themselves in the foot more times than I can count. It's why science is winning while religion just tags along

? is at the forefront of it all my brother. If you get on the road that leads to Him, you will find peace forevermore my friend. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    So you're sort of a prophet now?

Just a man of ? my brother, who has been given words of knowledge to speak in such a time as this. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    exactly!....NOW you're keeping it in context! i just want to address the fact you acknowledge in context he's warning Israel at the time of the impending judgment of ? that would come if they did not repent, no? Which of course they didn't repent and thus the were lead into captivity of Syria. THe last acknowledged OT prophet was Malachi (technically John the baptist). Between the time of Malachi and John and Yeshua prophecy ceased a period of over 300 years. <---- Thus, part of the prophecy that Amos spoke of in Amos 8:11-12 was fulfilled during that period as according to the word of the Lord. Are you not using that scripture to say it will happen again???

1. Yes what was written before was written for our ( 'our' implying Christians) learning (Romans 15:4). No scripture in the NT says that what was written before is there for a LAW towards Christians.

2. You do have a point about there still being a famine for ? 's word today. But what you haven't done is pointed out the differences and similiarities of the famine for ? 's word today and the one that occured before John and Yeshua. One major and important difference is that the one before John and Yeshua was directly ? 's doing. ANy famine for ? 's word occuring today is a result of people's personal decisions, not direct intervention from ? like what was prophecied by Amos. (seeing the Bible is one of the most accessible books ever on the planet) Therefore, to declare that ? directly will send a famine of the word unto us today and citing Amos 8:11-12 as proof is a betrayal to 'rightly dividing the scriptures' because it is being used with improper application. Why is the impression being given that that scripture applies to us the exact same way that it applied to Israel at the time the prophecy was originally declared? lol ...? never told US he was going to send a famine of His word in the land. He told that to Israel. Critical point.

In conclusion, what you appear to have done using Amos 8:11-12, you also done a other scriptures from the Ot. Taken them out of context, and given an incorrect application of the scripture that it would make it seem to apply to us in the same way.

I receive what you say my friend. The thing that I would like to point out is that ? speaks through "Forms, Shadows, Symbols, and Types." The eternal word of ? speaks throughout the history of this age. And it is especially speaking in this age, which is the last days. All the OT prophets spoke about the last days, and Amos is no different. Yes, the famine that Amos prophesied was a literally fulfilled. But it is also a shadow, type, form, and symbol of what will take place in the latter days. And yes, the latter days are the age in which we live in. Now if you believe that there is no famine for the word of ? in todays age, I thoroughly disagree with you. For if the word of ? was in the land today, the whole country of America would repent in sackcloth and ashes like the ancient city of Nineveh once did. But no, Babylon refuses to repent. She refuses to acknowldge that she needs ? . Rather Babylon has tried to blot Gods name out from everything in her society. The famine is here my brother. And the signs are all around us. Therefore ? is raising men up to preach her coming doom. Why? Because she can't be healed.

"We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go everyone into his own country: for her judgment reaches unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies." Jeremiah 51:9

The time is short my brother! The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hastens greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly! This is the day that the prophets all spoke about my friend. This is the time that the Lord warned all the ancients about. We are living in this time frame my brother! ? is standing at the door!

The day of the LORD starts with the fall of Babylon!

"15That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of devastation and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, 16A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.
    And I will bring distress on men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung." Zephaniah 1:15-17

Babylon the Great is AMERICA! When you understand this truth, all the scriptures come alive! This country is about to go down in flames! ? has given us signs in His word all about it. And because He has, those who know the truth must share it with others. He is coming like a thief my brother. And Babylons judgment will start the domino effect!

Next year is the year of the rumor! That is a MAJOR sign that the end of Babylon is nigh! The coming earthquake, which can happen at anytime, will be another MAJOR sign that the end of Babylon is nigh! Trust ? my brother. Ask Him for revelation about these things. The bereans searched the scriptures daily to see if these things were so! I implore you to do the same! ? is moving my friend and the day is at hand! There isn't much time left! When Babylon falls, the last days will be here! Babylons fall starts the chain reaction my brother. Here is scripture to reference my points:

THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!

6And I saw another angel fly in the middle of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7Saying with a loud voice, Fear ? , and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

THIS IS WHAT COMES NEXT

8And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

AND AFTER BABYLONS FALL THE MARK COMES!

9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of ? , which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11And the smoke of their torment ascends up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name. 12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of ? , and the faith of Jesus.
    Revelation 14:6-12

That is the outline my friend. That is the program of ? . Jesus Christ even reiterates in His discourse on the sermon on the Mount of Olives in Matthew 24:14:

"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."

The gospel is being sent out all over the world! Television, radio, internet. Any way you name it, the word is going out! This is the time that Daniel spoke about:

"But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased." Daniel 12:4

This is the time of the end. The book is being unsealed! The prophecies are becoming clearer. Now is the time to seek the Lord with all of our hearts. Listen to the prophet Zephaniah. His name even means the 'Lord protects' or the 'Lord hides'.

"1Gather yourselves together, yes, gather together, O nation not desired;
    2Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come on you, before the day of the LORD's anger come on you.
    3Seek you the LORD, all you meek of the earth, which have worked his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be you shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger." Zephaniah 2:1-3

We must seek the Lord before the decree bring forth! That decree starts with the judgment of Babylon! ? will hide those who are listening from His FIERCE anger! Anybody who doesn't flee Babylon will be destroyed! You will die if you stay in the land of America! You will DIE! Every purpose that the Lord has purposed against Babylon will be performed! Listen to His plea my brother!

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues." Revelation 18:4

Those who have ears to hear will hear the words of the Lord. Those who don't won't. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    alissowack wrote: »
    What with the percentages? Now, it sounds like ? is only concerned with numbers. If only the death, burial and ressurection of Christ is what you are preaching in this thread for those who may not see tomorrow.

The remnant my brother. Only a remnant will be saved. only 8 were saved in the flood. Only 4 were delivered from ? . Only 7,000 refused to bow the knee to Ba'al. Etc. The same will be true in the last days. Only a remnant will be spared. A total knowledge of the word of ? will lead you to this truth. Only ? can reveal what He's doing in these last days to you. Watch, pray, and search the scriptures daily my brother. ? will lead you. Amen.