TEA PARTY tells businesses to STOP HIRING!

Options
2»

Comments

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    You might be somewhat right? Had the president made ONLY a few bad decisions, but he repeatedly makes bad decisions then when called on said issues he claims he has no Regrets. The private sector has absolutely NO confidence in this man's ability to show leadership....and some people actually believe that will get him re-elected...? !!

Not really.... U want your country to invest in new technology where would the internet be without it? You have to understand the only way to make any sort of change especially big changes force you into spending. This is what I want you to do.

1. Go into Target or Wal Mart
    2. Count how many empty registers there are
    3. Look at how busy that WLmart or Target is thats making record profits.
    4. Now ask yourself why the company waisted money (like our govt) and ask why they paid for those extra registers instead of hiring more employees. (Theyre just ? )

Ask yourself why we shouldnt put more regulations on banks and business. Ask yourself whose going to get fired that works for the govt that regulates these companies bc they are jobs. The Republicans and Fox are just throwing bs at you. Anyone who believes any ceo should be a billionaire is an idiot most CEOs and alot of executives can be replaced and dont deserve the money they make and they are actually destroying our economy by whording money that really isn't theirs like they are tricking you to believe.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    I have absolutely NO clue -- WHAT IN THE ? are you talking about? -- BTW I love whenever I see empty registers at Walmart...which is why I shop in the early Am hours - some even have those self check out registers...I love them!! -- saves me from looking at them ugly fat ass women that usually work at walmart.

All Im saying is the reason why there are so many unemployed and our economy is so ? up is because of the top 1%, they dont want to hire.