Breaking news: Hemo-rage is the truth!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Deezy gonna sue for infringing on his product ? -rage.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ya sound like a bunch of suckers wit these products. Hard work and pushing yourself mentally does more then any ? ass weight gainer product. If you not playin football then i dont respect your workout game.

Hard work, earting, sleep and discipline always produce results, just look at the brothers in prison (even though it's a small percentage) but even then they stop growing but even they have some help with drinking coffee before they work out. Caffeine do give you strength and some of them take's liver tab and supplements.

It's like this some people cant afford to eat steak everyday to get their creatine and there is no such thing of a natural weightlifter. If you take multi's, creatine, gultmine, ect... you are not natural, your body Cant produce what you need and you sometimes you can not get all that what you need in your meals.

And weight gainer is just food, that's it man. If you cant get that extra 1000 calories a day then that's what weight gainer is a meal replacement.

And there will come a time, when you will hit your genetic potential and your test production will drop, and you will need some supplements to keep going

BUT I DO AGREE. EAT, LIFT, SLEEP AND GOOD NUTRITION COMES FIRST.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ya sound like a bunch of suckers wit these products. Hard work and pushing yourself mentally does more then any ? ass weight gainer product. If you not playin football then i dont respect your workout game.

Entitled to your opinion. You sound ignorant for talking down on anyone on here who doesn't use football as a means to workout.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    20 bones on amazon
    need this for my PT test
    large.jpg

Damn I'm ordering now *salutes amazon* I bought Hydroxystim for 25 on amazon