Fatality!!!!

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
scvwjr.jpg

Nothing but mushroom clouds all across the land!

? will sweep Babylon with the broom of destruction!

21akaok.jpg

People always screaming about they want to hear truth. Well there it is! They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well I did my best to communicate a soon coming reality. Peep this:

"19And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when ? overthrew ? and Gomorrah.

141nzm0.jpg

That's all that is left of those cites. Nothing but ruin! So shall it be for the US of A.

20It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

mcsvtu.jpg

That's all that will be left when the 10 kings pounce! All that spoil America will be satisfied! They shall all come for violence! Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the ? ; their eye shall not spare children. But they shall overthrow every strong hold and throw down every wall! For the LORD ? of Hosts has purposed it!

Seeing that these things are so my friends, what manner of person ought you to be in these last days in which we live? The days of sitting high on the hog are over! The most proud nation is about to fall. This isn't a matter of 100's of years, this is a matter of YEARS!

Jesus said that people can predict the weather, but they can't even discern the signs of the times! Don't turn a blind eye to what is happening my friends. If you do, you will be caught unawares and swept away in the coming desctruction. Your blood will be poured out as dust and your flesh as the dung! You can't fight ? and win my friends. Turn to Him and be saved my friends.

"1Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired;
2Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come upon you, before the day of the LORD'S anger come upon you.
3Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger." Zephaniah 2:1-3

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    you seem to be more of a minister of doom than some kind of prophet of ? .
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    beenwize wrote: »
    you seem to be more of a minister of doom than some kind of prophet of ? .

This is the vision that is coming my friend. If I don't preach what is coming, ? says "WOE IS ME!" I can't help but to declare the things that I see and hear my brother. The word of ? is like fire in my bones and it can't be extinguished. The time is now my friend. Judgment is coming faster than you can think. Look at the signs of the times my brother. The foundation of Babylon has fallen (The Dollar). The trap has been laid (DEBT). And Babylon is not even aware (LET'S KEEP SPENDING LIKE NOTHING IS WRONG).

"6Shall not all these take up a parable against him, and a taunting proverb against him, and say, Woe to him that increases that which is not his! how long? and to him that loads himself with many pledges!
    7Shall they not rise up suddenly that are your creditors, and awake that shall oppress you, and you shall be for ? unto them?" Habakkuk 2:6-7

Yes, they will rise up suddenly! Yes, they will grow tired of Babylons ways. Yes, the 10 kings will pounce when Babylon leasts expects it. And It won't be for gold, silver, or the worthless dollar.

"Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, who shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it." Isaiah 13:17

Rather they shall come only for VIOLENCE! America the Great will finally be PUT DOWN! It will be laid waste by the 10 kings!

"And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these shall hate the ? , and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire."
    Revelation 17:16

Amen.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    This is the vision that is coming my friend. If I don't preach what is coming, ? says "WOE IS ME!" I can't help but to declare the things that I see and hear my brother. The word of ? is like fire in my bones and it can't be extinguished. The time is now my friend. Judgment is coming faster than you can think. Look at the signs of the times my brother. The foundation of Babylon has fallen (The Dollar). The trap has been laid (DEBT). And Babylon is not even aware (LET'S KEEP SPENDING LIKE NOTHING IS WRONG).

"6Shall not all these take up a parable against him, and a taunting proverb against him, and say, Woe to him that increases that which is not his! how long? and to him that loads himself with many pledges!
    7Shall they not rise up suddenly that are your creditors, and awake that shall oppress you, and you shall be for ? unto them?" Habakkuk 2:6-7

Yes, they will rise up suddenly! Yes, they will grow tired of Babylons ways. Yes, the 10 kings will pounce when Babylon leasts expects it. And It won't be for gold, silver, or the worthless dollar.

"Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, who shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it." Isaiah 13:17

Rather they shall come only for VIOLENCE! America the Great will finally be PUT DOWN! It will be laid waste by the 10 kings!

"And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these shall hate the ? , and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire."
    Revelation 17:16

Amen.

money is an illusion... u have paper which is not even real money. and the powers that be create and print this money even as much of at as they like.

they are causing the economy to fall for one of there reasons and one of them is to keep YOU in FEAR thats why they set up their ministers of doom like u to get u in mental ? .

they are the ones that gave u the Bible so why do you act as if they never read it when THEY translated it?

if they are so aginst the Bible then why do they fund Jesus churches all over the world?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    beenwize wrote: »

1. money is an illusion... u have paper which is not even real money. and the powers that be create and print this money even as much of at as they like.

2. they are causing the economy to fall for one of there reasons and one of them is to keep YOU in FEAR thats why they set up their ministers of doom like u to get u in mental ? .

3. they are the ones that gave u the Bible so why do you act as if they never read it when THEY translated it?

4. if they are so aginst the Bible then why do they fund Jesus churches all over the world?

1. No. Money is a tool used to purchase things. When one abuses that object, money, than it becomes evil. There is no illusion about it.

2. ? has placed me in the position I am in. That position is in the body of Christ. All who come to Him will also be placed in that body as well. Will you come today?

3. No. ? is the one who gave us His eternal word. You might want to peep this clip to see how powerful and INDESTRUCTIBLE it is.

4. Missionaries have fulfilled the great commission, given by ? Himself.

" 18And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. " Matthew 28:18-20
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    more nonsense! ? is not speaking to you, something else is. we all know that life ends at some point, as long as your spirituality is intact theres no need to run.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    more nonsense! ? is not speaking to you, something else is. we all know that life ends at some point, as long as your spirituality is intact theres no need to run.

It's not about running. It's about obedience my friend. The reason why mankind is in this mess to begin with is because of disobedience.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    scvwjr.jpg
    well, how can anyone argue in the face of these top-notch graphics?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    LMAO!

Damn DoU, you've gone crazy, it's official.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    janklow wrote: »
    well, how can anyone argue in the face of these top-notch graphics?

Visual overload my brother! Did it work?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    LMAO!

Damn DoU, you've gone crazy, it's official.

I don't consider myself crazy. I'm just riding with the LORD and He's doing the steering. Amen.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    doU is on edwardnigma status right now
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    lol anybody wanna refute this?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Great photoshop DOU. Very impressive. Now if only your phony Biblical ? would show up. It's been more than 2,000 years and your homie Jesus still hasn't come back. Considering he told his disciples I'll come back soon I dont see any reason I should take your thread seriously.

Again though, great photoshop.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    lol anybody wanna refute this?

He's just talking out his ass. There are plenty of religious nutjob books that don't predict America's downfall.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011
    Great photoshop DOU. Very impressive. Now if only your phony Biblical ? would show up. It's been more than 2,000 years and your homie Jesus still hasn't come back. Considering he told his disciples I'll come back soon I dont see any reason I should take your thread seriously.

Again though, great photoshop.

Scoffers will come in the last days KingBlaze. They will walk after their own lusts because they are ignorant. Their speech will show their hand, for they will declare "Where is the promise of Jesus Christ return." So your questioning only confirms prophecy my brother.

"3Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." 2 Peter 3:3-4

Also just to note something, those who desire the day of the Lord, who are not saved, will be heaping to themselves WOE my friend.

"18Woe to you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light."
    Amos 5:18

What's coming is terrible and if your not prepared for whats coming, you will be swept away when the destruction breaks forth like no other time in human history! Destruction upon destruction has been decreed by the ? of heaven and earth my brother! Thick darkness and gloominess awaits the inhabitants of the earth. Anguish and travail, misery and wrath, evil and desolation are many of the characteristics of whats coming. And it all starts when Babylon FALLS! Just imagine when the majority of the nuclear arsenal of Russia is unleashed upon Babylon? It is going to devastate not only Babylon, but the fallout around the world is going to be horrific! And that is just the BEGINNING!

THE DAY OF THE LORD IS TERRIBLE my brother. And if you don't know Jesus you will be destroyed. But I implore you to seek the Lord while He may be found, call upon Him while He is near, forsake your way of thinking and turn to the ? who woke you up this morning! He will give you peace my friend, He will give you love my friend, He will give you SALVATION my friend! In His hands are pleasures forevermore! All He desires is your broken spirit and broken heart! Give it to Him and He will heal you. Your path will be made straight and you will inherit all things in the world to come. Amen.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I aint even tryin 2 ? no joke...

But

looking at your map

is alaska, hawaii, and p.r. Gonna go down with the rest of america...see'in that they aint connected to the main land...
  • fiat_money
    edited October 2011

But

looking at your map

is alaska, hawaii, and p.r. Gonna go down with the rest of america...see'in that they aint connected to the main land...
    Word. And why did Mexico get the fire too?

Louisiana and Alabama come out pretty much unscathed; while Mississippi is barely burning.

But Mexico is getting some serious heat.
  • Rock_Well
    edited October 2011
    He's just talking out his ass. There are plenty of religious nutjob books that don't predict America's downfall.

hmmm...personally i choose to stick w/ the Bible, but i haven't seen where in the Bible it predicts specifically America's downfall. i think it's just a figment of ppl's imagination that interpret select scriptures as such. :/
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Word. And why did Mexico get the fire too?

Louisiana and Alabama come out pretty much unscathed; while Mississippi is barely burning.

But Mexico is getting some serious heat.

Dallas looks pretty safe too
  • Rock_Well
    edited October 2011
    DoU you truly believe America as A WHOLE really that bad off? bad enough to suffer judgment on a national level? Or is that just what you yourself have noticed?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2011

But

looking at your map

"For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man; none shall return in vain."
    Jeremiah 50:9

The enemies from the north will set themselves all around Babylon and they will launch their nuclear missiles from their locations at every target that they have planned. That would include Hawaii and Alaska. Puerto Rico will not be safe either. The nuclear fallout will ? everybody that will be living that close to America. We can see in Revelation that the whole world will be standing far away from Babylon, witnessing her destruction because they will be afraid to come near the country for fear of her torment.

"9And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall mourn her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, 10Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is your judgment come." Revelation 18:9-10

The Total DESTRUCTION of Babylon is a MAJOR sign in the end times. It actually kicks off the day of the Lord! Once America is totally destroyed the planet will never be the same again. IT WILL BE THE LITERAL LAST DAYS! The entire earth will MOVE when Babylon is taken! It is going to set off earthquakes, volcanoes, and all other type of geological events when all those nuclear bombs drop across America! It's going to be devastating!

"At the noise of the taking of Babylon the earth is moved, and the cry is heard among the nations."
    Jeremiah 50:46

It's going to be terrible PuPu. That is why ? says to flee from this country! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES IS HOW HE PUTS IT!

"Come out of her, my people! Run for your lives! Run from the fierce anger of the LORD."
    Jeremiah 51:45

Sadly many people will not run and thus they will be swept away in the destruction. Swept away in an unrepentant state as well, thus they will go from the fire of nuclear holocaust to the fire of everlasting hell! Tragic to say the least!

From the frying pan and into the fire, literally.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Whatta bout mexcio?.... They are connected to the u.s.... Just as south america?
  • fiat_money
    edited October 2011
    Whatta bout mexcio?.... They are connected to the u.s.... Just as south america?
    I guess that's what they get for being geographically close to the United States.

"If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas."

fleas=fire