Are most men attracted to women that are only attracted to them?

Options
makaveli03
makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
edited October 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
and are most women attracted to men that they dont know for sure are attracted to them or not?

what do you think?

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I tend to find positived in girls are I know are feeling me. And negatives about girls I like but don't feel the same way. Its a defense mechanism.
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I tend to find positived in girls are I know are feeling me. And negatives about girls I like but don't feel the same way. Its a defense mechanism.

lol its kinda funny, because I think women are opposite in that scenario
  • LOLCL
    LOLCL Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I think most men are more likely to go after the ? that are obviously attracted to them because it's easy, but of course there's levels of that and ? . You can't really gauge who's playing hard to get these days.

Most women though prefer the guys who make their intentions obvious at first so they can have time to sort these dudes out, she meet her husband in the crowd but unless some sort of bridge is made at first they'd never know. Also if a girl likes a guy then she's going to be with him when she can regardless if he's really into her or not.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    depends on the man. some like a challenge but most will go for the sure thing