Fatality!!!!

13»

Comments

• @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I dunno, but I still LOL at the fact we all know he had a child out of wedlock while preaching to us poor sinners on here every day.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I find these "doomsday" threads highly-amusing.

Especially the parts where the "doomsday sayer" gets more and more specific about their prediction.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Yep. sounds like atheism, to me.

Lol, well played. I'll give you that.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Yes, thank you, and this is called atheism's mantra.

There are no autogenesis nor theories nor abiogenises, remember? ..unless, you're going to sit now

...and hypocritically...

Support the same imperfect non-Prophet humans, as you, as more believable than that which already existed before they woke one morning/mad at ? , so they called it "science" all of a sudden

Again, thx for listing atheism's mantra
    You're confusing a mantra with a definition; the two are not synonyms.

And of course there are theories of the Earth's abiogenises. It's already known that organic matter can arise from inorganic matter; therefore people come up with potential explanations as to how biological life can arise from inorganic matter. These explanations are called "theories".
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    so wait.....cant all this babylon stuff be about the fall of iraq since babylon is in or was a part of iraq and the 10 kingdoms be nato lead my america....and the destruction from the north...i do believe the the usaf came from turkish airbases and from europe

the arrows can be the tomahawk missles and this country you speak about can be the european union...cause only about 8-9 of those countries can do anything....
    just saying
  • PPLSIntiative
    PPLSIntiative Members Posts: 222
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that China is also 1 of the 10 kings that will destroy Babylon. I'm still searching for scriptural evidence that I can link them to the attack on Babylon though. The ancient names that are given in the OT for kingdoms are hard to decipher. The only grounds I have is the reference in Revelation 16:12, which mentions the "kings from the east."

"And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared." Revelation 16:12

It also seems to be a plural reference to "kings". So ? may be referencing more than 1 nation that is east of Israel. Whoever the "kings of the east" are they have enough men to mount an army that will be 200 million strong. China is well able to field that number today. India may also be lumped in as well.

But yeah, China was one of my suspicions. Habakkuk gives the main scriptural evidence for that being the case.

"Shall not all these take up their taunt against him, with scoffing and riddles for him, and say, Woe to him who heaps up what is not his own— for how long?— and loads himself with pledges! Will not your creditors rise up suddenly, And those who collect from you awaken? Indeed, you will become plunder for them." Habakuuk 2:6-7

One day soon, China will grow tired of Americas antics and knowing that they can't collect monetary funds for the debts the USA owes them, they will instead decide to destroy her permanently.

Romans 10:
    14How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 15And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Don't waste time on the internet with them. If they are to be saved it won't be by someone preaching on a hip hop forum. It'll happen in the same place its always been, in the church. You aren't a pastor, your words aren't touched, they fall on deaf ears and hardened hearts. Make sure out of all the preaching you're doing, that your soul is right. You are your first and primary responsibility when it comes to salvation. Every man must give account for the deeds done in the body.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    These white trolls have no lives lol @ them being so angry all the time.

Also lol @ mystery Babylon, a made up story taken so literally is funny.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    don't waste time on the internet with them. If they are to be saved it won't be by someone preaching on a hip hop forum. It'll happen in the same place its always been, in the church. You aren't a pastor, your words aren't touched, they fall on deaf ears and hardened hearts. Make sure out of all the preaching you're doing, that your soul is right. You are your first and primary responsibility when it comes to salvation. Every man must give account for the deeds done in the body.

are you serious?!?!?!

Was noah in the church when he told the people about the flood?

Daniel was in the lions den when he told the people about the ? he served...

I can provide examples for days... U dont have to be in the church to spread the word
  • PPLSIntiative
    PPLSIntiative Members Posts: 222
    edited October 2011
    are you serious?!?!?!

Was noah in the church when he told the people about the flood?

Daniel was in the lions den when he told the people about the ? he served...

I can provide examples for days... U dont have to be in the church to spread the word

You're providing examples from a different dispensation of time. Then all that was required were sacrifices to pay for the sins of the people. However, in the OT the prophets always spoke of how ? preferred obedience to sacrifice. In the NT, Hebrews 10, the writer talks about how it is not possible for the blood of goats and bulls to take away sin.

To be more specific about my earlier statement, there has been no one who has been saved that was not saved by an apostle or an pastor/elder. Therefore internet preaching is vain. Because as my earlier statement, how can they hear except by a preacher, and how cant preacher preach unless he be sent. The only thing you are doing on here attempting to preach is vain. Unless your words are blessed the only thing you are doing are making mens hearts hard against ? .

For me to teach you or show you would be a contradiction, and a waste of time. I'm not a preacher, but I am a learned man and was taught by a preacher. The only reason I say anything because 1) People on here need to know you don't speak for ? 2) You need to check yourself against the word instead of doing all this internet evangelizing.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Romans 10:
    14How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 15And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Don't waste time on the internet with them. If they are to be saved it won't be by someone preaching on a hip hop forum. It'll happen in the same place its always been, in the church. You aren't a pastor, your words aren't touched, they fall on deaf ears and hardened hearts. Make sure out of all the preaching you're doing, that your soul is right. You are your first and primary responsibility when it comes to salvation. Every man must give account for the deeds done in the body.

these guys dont want to hear all of his drama, doom, and fear mongering. that turns nobody to ? .
  • beenwize
    edited October 2011
    You're providing examples from a different dispensation of time. Then all that was required were sacrifices to pay for the sins of the people. However, in the OT the prophets always spoke of how ? preferred obedience to sacrifice. In the NT, Hebrews 10, the writer talks about how it is not possible for the blood of goats and bulls to take away sin.

To be more specific about my earlier statement, there has been no one who has been saved that was not saved by an apostle or an pastor/elder. Therefore internet preaching is vain. Because as my earlier statement, how can they hear except by a preacher, and how cant preacher preach unless he be sent. The only thing you are doing on here attempting to preach is vain. Unless your words are blessed the only thing you are doing are making mens hearts hard against ? .

For me to teach you or show you would be a contradiction, and a waste of time. I'm not a preacher, but I am a learned man and was taught by a preacher. The only reason I say anything because 1) People on here need to know you don't speak for ? 2) You need to check yourself against the word instead of doing all this internet evangelizing.

this is all u had to say... u have to be sent. and preach the right words not put fear in peoples hearts. many people dont respond to all this fear mongering.

Romans 10:
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    beenwize wrote: »
    these guys dont want to hear all of his drama, doom, and fear mongering. that turns nobody to ? .

that's what got Christianity hot in the first place. They made up ? about the devil, over exaggerated hell and made it what it's not and put fear into people. The churches back then had little to no people, when they brought in the idea of the devil being an actual being and hell an actual fire and brimstone place you go when you die, churches flooded with people.

Tell me, is that or isn't that a boss way to control people? Fear mongering is the #1 way to control people, ? worked like a charm.
  • beenwize
    edited October 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    that's what got Christianity hot in the first place. They made up ? about the devil, over exaggerated hell and made it what it's not and put fear into people. The churches back then had little to no people, when they brought in the idea of the devil being an actual being and hell an actual fire and brimstone place you go when you die, churches flooded with people.

Tell me, is that or isn't that a boss way to control people? Fear mongering is the #1 way to control people, ? worked like a charm.

exaxtly notice this scripture.

Romans 10:
    How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!