Modern Warfare 3 will be better than Battlefield 3 (according to the experts)

Options
joshuaboy
joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in IllGaming
Spliff, ? etc. you guys were right. MW3 is better:

Comments

• DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    there is dogfood in the MW3 case.

Activision paid em off.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol at seeing clearly that the only box that has the dog treat is MW3

SMH lame attempt, this is something ? would do.
  • joshuaboy
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Looks like he was trying to destroy it though. lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol hate? There's no hate.

Even one of the biggest CoD fans, KOA, says BF3 is the better game. The gfx are 10x better, there's destructible environments, so if there's a pesky sniper, good bye building and hiding spot. Can you do that in MW3? Nope, you'll be unrealisticly sniping from the same spot with a claymore. There's actual vehicle interaction, can you drive that tank that's there for looks on MW3? Nope, but I now can in BF3, not only can I drive it, I'll have a gunner on it too. Can you take control of your jets you call in as ? streaks? Nope, but I can skip-to-my-lou while still looking like a bad ass and jump into the jet and bird ? on dudes. I even think there's heli's now too, not too sure.

Also, damage is way better. Hit detection is 100x better.

There's no hate when another game has the proof, facts and playability to back up it's superiority. I don't hate CoD, I'm just tired of it.
  • DaFifthElement
    edited October 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »

Even one of the biggest CoD fans, KOA, says BF3 is the better game. The gfx are 10x better, there's destructible environments, so if there's a pesky sniper, good bye building and hiding spot. Can you do that in MW3? Nope, you'll be unrealisticly sniping from the same spot with a claymore. There's actual vehicle interaction, can you drive that tank that's there for looks on MW3? Nope, but I now can in BF3, not only can I drive it, I'll have a gunner on it too. Can you take control of your jets you call in as ? streaks? Nope, but I can skip-to-my-lou while still looking like a bad ass and jump into the jet and bird ? on dudes. I even think there's heli's now too, not too sure.

There's no hate when another game has the proof, facts and playability to back up it's superiority. I don't hate CoD, I'm just tired of it.

Man that quote right there is sig worthy..
  • joshuaboy
    edited October 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    The hate you guys have for CoD is hilarious... Battlefield will be out in a few days and after it disappoints you don't worry CoD will be out a few weeks later

Only ones been breathing hate is COD disciples that want every game to play and feel like COD.

Already said I would be getting both games this year (depending on reviews) so I can enjoy both.
  • joshuaboy
    edited October 2011
    Options

lol ...... that's why I skipped on BO's. I was getting tired of it after 3 straight instalments.
  • DaFifthElement
    edited October 2011
    Options
    People just want to be different. I was as hyped as anyone about BF3 But the Beta was so wack That it threw me off

CoD is fun.. which is why it will sell more. .. I don't care about jumping out a plane or driving a vehicle if I'm not having fun

I play shooters to shoot... not to drive

The movement and shooting on BF3 sucks

But you get your boring game b

COD so desperate for the BF3 fans look what they doing:

2zpibvb.png

There will be a Bad company 3 btw..
  • DaFifthElement
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Battlefield will undoubtedly be returned after people realize how boring the game is

Im preloading BF3 on my PC right now.
  • joshuaboy
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Some people like shooting, killing, killstreaks etc. Some like objectives, strategies. Whatever you prefer.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    People just want to be different. I was as hyped as anyone about BF3 But the Beta was so wack That it threw me off

CoD is fun.. which is why it will sell more. .. I don't care about jumping out a plane or driving a vehicle if I'm not having fun

I play shooters to shoot... not to drive

The movement and shooting on BF3 sucks

But you get your boring game b

• renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Some people trhink MAG was the greatest shooter this gen.....are there any FACTS to prove them wrong? No

Opinions are just that personally im coppin both but i already know i'll prob be on mw3 alot more...its what my friends play..hell its what everyone plays. I actually might cop battlefield for pc since the 360 version got ? on sumin serious
  • joshuaboy
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    psychothug wrote: »
    ? this ? . Rage is the number one FPS shooter made this year.

Is it really that good? I have it on iPad and it plays well.. wasn't so sure when I found out it'd be transferred into a console game though.
  • DaFifthElement
    edited October 2011
    Options

2ex7vut.jpg?1318992465

• joshuaboy
    edited October 2011
    Options

How is that? I've been meaning to check it out
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

u should give this speech around the country

i was so undecided until this post
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol @ judging BF3 off of that beta

Egg all on people face once this ? drop

Glad I preordered from GS o get that back to Karkand Pack
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »

lmao...

the irony of this post
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    They got used copies of BF3 already at GS selling for 47.99 lol
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    MacOne wrote: »
    They got used copies of BF3 already at GS selling for 47.99 lol

its a online pass game
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    its a online pass game

No ? ? ...... still 47 after 5 days isnt a good sign, NFS was a passgame also still 54.99 when it was finally available for used