Troy P was never great for all u fools who believed what the media told ya !!!

13»

Comments

• NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Shock threads for $500, alex.
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    rap doctor wrote: »
    just to play devils advocate

Cromartie can catch those ? with his eyes closed

Cro's a CB tho, safeties don't typically make the plays that Polomalu and Ed Reed make.
  • SupremeXXV
    edited October 2011
    Will Munny wrote: »
    It's cheap seats son. We got DE's that are dog ? cause they can't cover DeSean Jackson.

C/S, ? be like "Man, that ? Peppers is overrated, why won't he defend Megatron if he's so great?"...SMH, sometimes I really be wondering about some of these ? sports knowledge.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    C/S, ? be like "Man, that ? Peppers is overrated, why won't he defend Megatron if he's so great?"...SMH, sometimes I really be wondering about some of these ? sports knowledge.

no need to wonder though because troy isn't covering a damn thing ..... ed reed has played both fs/ss and has covered playing both ...
  • ICE aka X
    ICE aka X Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    i like ed reed great cover guy...but i dont see reed at the line making plays first off...and im pretty sure if ray had troy p the ravens defense would be putting up donuts...someone mentioned that the ravens beat the steelers the first game...what has happened after that...last time i checked the steelers are in first...offensive cord. scheme around troy when they play the steelers when they play the ravens they dont plan around reed (always watch 52)...and we've seen also that troy can play coverage...you see how he attacked walker sunday..the dude was jumping on people backs/head...i dont see ed doing that...
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    I noticed the past couple seasons Troy has been missing alot of tackles due to the fact hes always looking for the big hit and doesnt wrap up he just dives he body at the legs of players.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    ice516tea2 wrote: »
    i like ed reed great cover guy...but i dont see reed at the line making plays first off...and im pretty sure if ray had troy p the ravens defense would be putting up donuts...someone mentioned that the ravens beat the steelers the first game...what has happened after that...last time i checked the steelers are in first...offensive cord. scheme around troy when they play the steelers when they play the ravens they dont plan around reed (always watch 52)...and we've seen also that troy can play coverage...you see how he attacked walker sunday..the dude was jumping on people backs/head...i dont see ed doing that...

sound like a 12 year olds argument
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    I noticed the past couple seasons Troy has been missing alot of tackles due to the fact hes always looking for the big hit and doesnt wrap up he just dives he body at the legs of players.

He over pursue alot,but he'll make up for it 3 tackles and a sack later
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Why the hate for Troy?? That ? a beast...The only ? i ? wit on the Steelers nh..
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    Why the hate for Troy?? That ? a beast...The only ? i ? wit on the Steelers nh..

Timmons,Woodley,Keisel,Hood...alot of play other play makers on the defensive side troy is every where though.
  • SupremeXXV
    edited November 2011
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    no need to wonder though because troy isn't covering a damn thing ..... ed reed has played both fs/ss and has covered playing both ...

I feel you, but let's not act like the Ravens are asking Ed Reed to go out and cover a top WR every game...He's not playing man to man on Mike Wallace or Wes Welker...He may cover a WR on a blitz, but he's not doing that ? all game long and Ed's my ? , but naw.