Comments

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Because its sounds good...

Real talk, people just like to say "Man i dont even watch BET"

It really means nothing...its ONE channel supposed to represent millions of people

As if ANY of you ? would watch some station that showed nothing but 'positive examples' foh...

And this is basically my point. It's become the "cool" thing to act like you hate BET.
    and lol @ bolded
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    BET is just a below average channel. nothing more nothing less. The same people who bash BEt will flock to watch the BET awards. lol.

Even in its prime BET was an okay channel but it had some great shows like rapcity, comicview, midnight love, BET uncut followed by Bobby jones gospel. lol and dont forget the stutterererrin ing news anchor Tavis smiley.

And you are a damn lie if you said you watched Teen summit. That show was boring as hell. lol

and 106 and park was a tad overrated. all AJ did was laugh every 5 seconds and compliment Free's shoes.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    shout out to the boondocks episode. lol
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    shout out to the boondocks episode. lol

lol................................
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yall ? me

'Man i stopped watchin when Teen Summit, Rap City, etc etc etc

NGGA, HOW BOUT YOU WATCHED TEEN SUMMIT B/C YOU WERE A TEEN!!!!!!!!!

That ? aint been on since the 90's!

Thats like me sayin 'Man GI Joe fell off'...

According to yall, every got dam thing 'fell off'

lol Yes, Im Mad lol I just get tired of IC cliche statemtns: " _____ fell off" Hell, our CULTURE fell off. How the ? you gon blame BET?
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    They never showed the whole video.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Got the DVD w/ me at work as we speak. Classic ? .

B.E.T. has always seemed kinda cheap and bootleg to me. At the end of the day, the viewers control what is shown. If you don't watch the ? , the ratings can't justify continuing to show the ? . If you want to see better ? on B.E.T., make that known to those in control and then support the ? you asked for by actually watching it and/or promoting it.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? hate on BET because miliant ass Isralite or NOI aren't on their constantly talking ? about white people. On top of the fact that BET doesn't have 24/7 programming of some ? telling ? to do ? that ? already know.
  • valdez21
    valdez21 Members Posts: 159 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    BET is just a below average channel. nothing more nothing less. The same people who bash BEt will flock to watch the BET awards. lol.

Even in its prime BET was an okay channel but it had some great shows like rapcity, comicview, midnight love, BET uncut followed by Bobby jones gospel. lol and dont forget the stutterererrin ing news anchor Tavis smiley.

And you are a damn lie if you said you watched Teen summit. That show was boring as hell. lol

and 106 and park was a tad overrated. all AJ did was laugh every 5 seconds and compliment Free's shoes.

Free's ass was the same then as it is now lol. but on the real.... Planet Groove, Rap City, Uncut, Hitz from the Street, Cita's World, etc >>>> Jersey Shore, Basketball Wives, and that other bs that's out now
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    valdez21 wrote: »
    Free's ass was the same then as it is now lol. but on the real.... Planet Groove, Rap City, Uncut, Hitz from the Street, Cita's World, etc >>>> Jersey Shore, Basketball Wives, and that other bs that's out now

Really? Really?

You see how nggas do?

Let some time go by and all of a sudden everythign was just so great...

Cita's world was a fuking talking robot chickenhead...you nggas discust me smh
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    BET was cool til about 2001...They had real good ? like the black college shows and carribean and latin shows as well.They had comedy etc..

Now all they have is rocsi's stank ? ass and air baby boy every 2 weeks..
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    They never showed the whole video.
    c'mon son. same ? can be said for every other "music" TV channel

on the real tho, I aint gonna front. A couple summers ago College Hill on BET had me crackin the hell up cuz it was so ratchet.
  • Topps
    Topps Members Posts: 447
    edited November 2011
    Options
    TV One has completely passed BET with great shows like UNSUNG and Life AFTER.

BET even jocked TV One by having Alexander O'Neal and Cherelle on the BET Awards just a week after the GOAT Unsung episode TV One had on Alexander O'Neal and Cherelle.
  • raevanaa
    raevanaa Confirm Email Posts: 212
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Topps wrote: »
    TV One has completely passed BET with great shows like UNSUNG and Life AFTER.

Yep. TvOne is proving itself more and more culturally relevant.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    raevanaa wrote: »
    Yep. TvOne is proving itself more and more culturally relevant.
    why do you have so many tattoos?