Friend

Options
Midwest_Penny
Midwest_Penny Members Posts: 29
edited November 2011 in The Powder Room
So ladies when u tell yo man that he just a male friend do u really think we believe that ?

am no insecure dude but a ex of mine said this about one of her male friends saying he her best friend and they

knew each other for so may years, but I notice she would only start back talking to dude when we had issues

plus folk was to disrespectful to be just a friend or even side piece callin at midnight only talking to dude when

am not around am not insecure but it just aint seem right to me had me feelin like a sucker so I left the bird

how many of ladies have male friends thats really your sidepiece

Comments

• makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I would believe her because the friend zone ? wouldn't be complaining about never getting a chance to ? ....so I doubt anything poppin off....dudes just a simp
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I've never had a male friend that wasn't only a friend while I was in a relationship. I don't cheat so I can't speak for anyone else obviously. That being said, the male friends I've had have stayed friends because that's the level I kept them on. This doesn't sound like it was reason enough to dead a relationship IMO.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    I would believe her because the friend zone ? wouldn't be complaining about never getting a chance to ? ....so I doubt anything poppin off....dudes just a simp