What Do Ya'll Think About Bryan Michael ? As A Producer?

Options
Kil889
Kil889 Members Posts: 158
edited November 2011 in R&B & Alternatives
I think dude is probably the best R&B producer over the last decade. I guess the pickings are few seeing that a lot of dudes who used to do R&B are MIA but I think he has a lot of dope songs under his belt. I was going through my hard drive and found this web series he had called The Studio Exposed which has footage of him in the studio with Bilal, him making an uptempo sample based beat (I know a lot of cats say all he can make is ballads) from scratch for Lloyd, his experience of going to the grammy's and winning for Mary's Be Without You and an episode of Monica's pilot for Still Standing with him and Adonis cooking up the track Still Standing. Check em out before you shoot darts through my theory...if you're not a fan, seeing him put in work from scratch may convince you otherwise. Plus d'load my best of B. ? mixtape which might help to school you on money too...

http://www.willmakebeatsforfood.com/2011/10/behind-boards-another-b-? -joint.html

Comments

• Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    He's a singer, songwriter, & producer....right?

I can't think of a song he produced that I haven't liked.

I remember hearing about him in the 90s, but forgot about him until he started appearing on Making the Band and writing hits for Danity Kane and Day26--good stuff.
  • booty-gif-dot-com
    booty-gif-dot-com Members Posts: 1,357 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    hes got a real good feel for producing songs that sound best on Female R&B singers..

hes one of those dudes consistently always working behind the scenes! never got too big but never back in the hood selling ? to make a living either! hes sort of an anonymous industry insider with a good track record!!!
  • Kil889
    Kil889 Members Posts: 158
    edited November 2011
    Options
    hes got a real good feel for producing songs that sound best on Female R&B singers..

hes one of those dudes consistently always working behind the scenes! never got too big but never back in the hood selling ? to make a living either! hes sort of an anonymous industry insider with a good track record!!!

Great way to put it...
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hes not horrible .