Are we still required to keep the law?

2»

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    beenwize wrote: »
    LOL you are stuck in delusions and dont know where u are going becuz that darkness has blinded your eyes... I'm not going to even waste my time with you.

You said that the pharisees where not Hebrew Israelites? READ BELOW and u will see Paul states that he is an Israelite AND a pharisee.

Romans 11:1
    1I say then, Hath ? cast away his people? ? forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Acts 23:6
    But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.

you is a fool, again THE PHARISEE'S AND SCRIBES who was in power that called the shots was not Hebrews if you know how to read the scriptures states that all in the bible.

Now dont think for one minute that there was not some sell outs, that wanted to be in power and sell their soul and sell out their race, it still happens today, ala NACCP in the 60's.

And yes Shaul is a Pharisee he came from a family of greedy sellouts who joined the enemy. and i suggest you read Act's again and know why he came out and said I AM A PHARISEE, it's because to save his life, he called out to his brothers to save his life
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    waterproof wrote: »
    you is a fool, again THE PHARISEE'S AND SCRIBES who was in power that called the shots was not Hebrews if you know who to read the scriptures and states that all in the bible.

Now dont think for one minute that there was not some sell outs, that wanted to be in power and sell soul and sell out their race, it still happens today, ala NACCP in the 60's.

And yes Shaul is a Pharisee he came from a family of greedy sellouts who joined the enemy.

lol im not gon say too much but the reality is that the rabbit hole is much deeper than this delusion u are in right now.

peace
  • waterproof
    edited November 2011
    lol but the reality is that the rabbit hole is deeper than this delusion u are in right now.

peace

SHUT YO ASS UP WITH THAT TWILIGHT ZONE ? , use basic common sense that YAHUWAH gave u. It got your mind warped and spooked that you do not your left from right, having you to change usernames and ?
  • beenwize
    edited November 2011
    waterproof wrote: »
    SHUT YO ASS UP WITH THAT TWILIGHT ZONE ? , use basic common sense that YAHUWAH gave u. It got your mind warped and spooked that you do not your left from right, having you to change usernames and ?

have fun in your delusions and in your plagarized book given by a white man. you act is if our ancestors that got off the ship believed this King James "VERSIAN" book word for word which I highly doubt.

peace.
  • waterproof
    edited November 2011
    have fun in your delusions and in your plagarized book given by a white man. you act is if our ancestors that got off the ship believed this King James "VERSIAN" book word for word which I highly doubt.

peace.

I know this my Ancestors are Hebrew Isarelites, they followed Yahuwah Laws and believed in the Message of Yahuwah. My father is the creator of the universe and his spirit lives in me, the secret of life, health, wealth and the universe is inside me and my DNA. I can do the things Yahushua did. I AM NOT SCARED of these so-called rabbit hole, for I am the son of the most high and what he create does not die, my spirit will live on and if i leave in the physical i know there might be a chance that i will come back to finish my work if i havent complete it or if i did i will guide my family.

My father have a hedge around my family, i keep my mouth close because the enemy, demons can not harm me only if i invite them through word of mouth, now study that.

SHALOM and all Praise go to YAHUWAH, for he created life and life is beautiful and this world is beautiful, and i will live and study and become a master, i will serve my Father and protect my family.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2011
    All of us are Sons of the Most High but systems of fear based mind control brainwashing has been added into religion for a purpose.

The book given to us is only what they want us to hear and only a fraction of the truth. They had the real knowledge burned and destroyed. And they keep the rest of the records hidden.

All ancient cultures that had knowledge of real spiritual truth have been slaughterd and brainwashed and given King James "VERSIAN" Bibles which contain some truths but also disinformation.
  • waterproof
    edited November 2011
    All of us are Sons of the Most High but systems of fear based mind control brainwashing has been added into religion for a purpose.

The book given to us is only what they want us to hear and only a fraction of the truth. They had the real knowledge burned and destroyed. And they keep the rest of the records hidden.

All ancient cultures that had knowledge of real spiritual truth have been slaughterd and brainwashed and given King James "VERSIAN" Bibles which contain some truths but also disinformation.

Well take that fraction and build off of it then, and dont just think that THEY have the knowledge hidden, please believe there is people who serves the most high is safe guarding those knowledge until it's time
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    you could just say "version" and still get your point across
  • ranrice4
    ranrice4 Members Posts: 2
    edited November 2011
    Shalom waterproof, I was on this thread on the Hip-Hop forum & got outta that but found the truth. I've been into it but I was wondering that were supposed to keep the law out of the torah, but how is it possible to keep all 613 laws? Isn't it in there to have a one year sabbath every seven years or the blood sacrifice of the lamb? where are these done away with at in scripture? does it say " do what can be done now in the state of modern times?" or should we go to the extreme & do all 613 congregated in some farm somewhere?
  • ranrice4
    ranrice4 Members Posts: 2
    edited November 2011
    All I ask is which parts of the law stay & which parts are gone, because it is impossible to live within the means of all 613 laws of the old testament. I have no lambs to sacrifice, I cant camp out on the feast because of my job nor can I take a year off for a shabbat every seven years, any of my brothers can inbox me as well, shalom...
  • waterproof
    edited November 2011
    ranrice4 wrote: »
    Shalom waterproof, I was on this thread on the Hip-Hop forum & got outta that but found the truth. I've been into it but I was wondering that were supposed to keep the law out of the torah, but how is it possible to keep all 613 laws? Isn't it in there to have a one year sabbath every seven years or the blood sacrifice of the lamb? where are these done away with at in scripture? does it say " do what can be done now in the state of modern times?" or should we go to the extreme & do all 613 congregated in some farm somewhere?

SHALOM, first of all Believe in the Father and his laws, his Son and his message and the power of the holy spirit. Follow and obey the 10 COMMANDMENTS that's one of the main key thing to do. AGAIN FOLLOW THE TEN COMMANDMENTS.

Now you got to know the difference from Laws that it's Hebrew customs and which they should try to live by those 613 laws is for the physical, mental, moral and spirtual health of our ancestors and mankind to follow, there is a reason for those 613 laws, can it be done, YES didnt YAHUSHUA said we can do the things he done. Is it hard for us that lost our heritage yes do we need to sacrifice animals, YOU KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT, yahushua is the answer to that. YAHUWAH deals with the spirit and he know the short fall of men due to our flesh that's why when we return he will put those 613 in our minds and heart so it will be automatic for us. like it's automatic for us to cuss and sin, it should be automatic for us to follow his laws.

NOW "THE LAW" is the TEN COMMANDMENTS, those should be followed. it seems people get the 613 laws confused with THE LAW which is the ten commandments.

Now SIN is not following the Law which is the 10 commandments.

1 John 3 :4 Whoever commits sin transgresses also the law, for sin is the transgression of the law.

Deuteronomy 4 :40 Thou shalt keep therefore his statutes, and his commandments, which I command thee this day, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which YHWH thy Elohim giveth thee, for ever.

Deuteronomy 13 :4 Ye shall walk after YHWH your Elohim, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

1 Chronicles 22 :11 Now, my son, YHWH be with thee; and prosper thou, and build the house of YHWH thy Elohim, as he hath said of thee.

Psalm 1

1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the wicked, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

1:2 But his delight is in the law of YHWH; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

Psalm 119

119:1 Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of YHWH.

And YAHUWAH statues is the sabbath's and feasts ect.. those should be followed.

The ancestors went into slavery because they broke the LAW of YAHUWAH they didnt follow the Commandments, THAT'S THE LAW and if you want a strong moral mind body and spirit try to follow and learn and prey on the 613 laws and follow his statues as in the feast's and sabbath's.

REPENT FOR YOUR SINS AND OUR SINS OF OUR ANCESTORS but keep the COMMANDMENTS. I know Brother Judahxulu can go deeper than this and make some corrections if need be
  • waterproof
    edited November 2011
    Disobedience Attracts Divine Punishment , that's why we went into slavery for being hard headed breaking those Commandments

Leviticus 26:

15: And if ye shall despise My statutes, or if your soul abhor My judgments, so that ye will not do all My commandments, but that ye break My covenant:
    16: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
    17: And I will set My face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.
    18: And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto Me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

Isaiah 5:

24: Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of YaHuWaH of hosts, and despised the Word of the Holy One of Israel.

Ezekiel 18:

4: Behold, all souls are Mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is Mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Amos 2:

4: Thus saith YaHuWaH ; For three transgressions of Yahudah, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have despised the law of YaHuWaH, and have not kept His commandments.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2011
    righteousness comes by FAITH in Christ and keeping the commanding to not being a servant of sin. The scriptures clearly state that if u think your rightousness comes by the law then Christ died in vain.

Galatians 2:20-22
    20I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of ? , who loved me, and gave himself for me.

21I do not frustrate the grace of ? : for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Galatians 2:16
    Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Acts 13:39
    And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

righteousness comes by FAITH and the keeping of the commandments to love the Most High, your neighbor as yourself, not ? , not lie, not commit adultry, not steal, and etc. You dont gain righteosness by keeping 613 laws.

Romans 10:4
    For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Romans 1:17
    For therein is the righteousness of ? revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith

Will you seek rightouessness by the law of Moses or by the faith of Christ?

Romans 9:31
    But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

Wherefore? BECAUSE THEY SOUGHT IT NOT BY FAITH, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

^^^^^^^^^^^ DONT U SEE THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN SEEKING RIGHTEOUNESS BY THE LAW OF MOSES VERSE FAITH IN CHRIST?

PEACE
  • beenwize
    edited November 2011
    Keep in mind that our forefathers were not always able to keep the law fully hence why we are in this current captivity now. There is NO way we can keep 613 laws in this captivity. SALVATION comes by faith and not be the law of Moses.

Romans 3:24-28
    24Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25Whom ? hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of ? ;

26To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

27Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

28Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
  • waterproof
    edited November 2011
    righteousness comes by FAITH in Christ and keeping the commanding to not being a servant of sin. The scriptures clearly state that if u think your rightousness comes by the law then Christ died in vain.

Galatians 2:20-22
    20I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of ? , who loved me, and gave himself for me.

21I do not frustrate the grace of ? : for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Galatians 2:16
    Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Acts 13:39
    And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

righteousness comes by FAITH and the keeping of the commandments to love the Most High, your neighbor as yourself, not ? , not lie, not commit adultry, not steal, and etc. You dont gain righteosness by keeping 613 laws.

Romans 10:4
    For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Romans 1:17
    For therein is the righteousness of ? revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith

Will you seek rightouessness by the law of Moses or by the faith of Christ?

Romans 9:31
    But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

Wherefore? BECAUSE THEY SOUGHT IT NOT BY FAITH, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

^^^^^^^^^^^ DONT U SEE THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN SEEKING RIGHTEOUNESS BY THE LAW OF MOSES VERSE FAITH IN CHRIST?

PEACE

Do you know what SIN IS and the meaning of sin??? SIN IS BREAKING YAH LAWS, HOW YOU SHOW LOVE TO THY FATHER IS KEEPING HIS LAW, THE TEN COMMANDMENTS and his Sabbath.

SIN IS TRANGRESSING OF THE LAW, AND THE MESSIYAH CAME TO HIS PEOPLE ISRAEL to stop them breaking the LAW of Yahuwah. YAHUSHUA was THE LIVING TORAH, THE LIVING EXAMPLE ON HOW A SERVANT TO YAH SHOULD BE.

DO YOU KNOW WHY YhAHUSHUA was known as THE MASTER TEACHER is because he was was a walking TORAH and a Commandment teacher for Israel. He didnt teach anything that was not of the Father.

YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE LAW AND LOVE TO BE RIGHTEOUS, they go hand and hand and it cant be one with out the other.

1 John 5

5:1 Whosoever believeth that Yahushua is the Messiah is born of YHWH: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

5:2 By this we know that we love the children of YHWH, when we love YHWH, and keep his commandments.

5:3 For this is the love of YHWH, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

So to be RIGHTEOUS is to Love YAHUWAH, OBEY HIS COMMANDMENTS, BELIEVE IN HIS SON AND HIS MESSAGE AND HAVE LOVE.

What did YAHUSHUA TEACH in the Scriptures, HE TAUGHT THE FATHER COMMANDMENTS, OBEY AND LOVE THE FATHER AND TO LOVE. That's how to live RIGHTEOUS.

Some of yall letting the adversary to keep YAHUWAHS LOVE AND LAW to be removed from your mind and hearts. But yall know it all but cant understand basic scripture and truth.

Yah’s law is forever, they were from the beginning. Yah never said his law is done away with, the prophets never said his law is no more, YAHushua never said his law is no more. So if you read any writings from anybody, saying the law is no more, you have to really search and see what is being said.
  • waterproof
    edited November 2011
    Keep in mind that our forefathers were not always able to keep the law fully hence why we are in this current captivity now. There is NO way we can keep 613 laws in this captivity. SALVATION comes by faith and not be the law of Moses.

Romans 3:24-28
    24Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25Whom ? hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of ? ;

26To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

27Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

28Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

YOU KEEP IT MIND THAT I NEVER SAID THEY KEPT THE LAW FULLY (WHICH IS THE TEN COMMANDMENTS) the reason why we went into captive is because we broke these

Exodus 20

20:1 And Elohim spake all these words, saying,

20:2 I am YHWH thy Elohim, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of ? .

20:3 Thou shalt have no other elohim before me.

20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I YHWH thy Elohim am a jealous Elohim, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of YHWH thy Elohim in vain; for YHWH will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

20:8 Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.

20:9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

20:10 But the seventh day is the Sabbath of YHWH thy Elohim: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

20:11 For in six days YHWH made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore YHWH blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it.

20:12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which YHWH thy Elohim giveth thee.

20:13 Thou shalt not murder.

20:14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

20:15 Thou shalt not steal.

20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

20:17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

and if you would of read my posts you would of knew that i said there is no way we can keep all those 613 laws until they will be written in our minds and hearts with the Commandments and statues.

but i believe the Dietray and health laws can and should be followed with the sabbath.

ALL MEN WHO TAKE ON THE COVENANTS AND BELIEVE IN YAH THE FATHER AND BELIEVE IN YAHSHUAH THE MESSIAH UNTIL THE END OF THEIR LIFE WILL RECEIVE SALVATION. THIS IS THE PROCESS, THIS IS THE WAY YAH WORKS

1. YAH ________ 2. YAHSHUAH

|

3.THE SET APART ANGELS

|

4. ISRAEL

|

5. MANKIND
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    good thread Proof. i always learn something reading em.