what if the doc that killed Michel Jackson had killed a high profiled white man

Options
Aquaf!nafloe
Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
like a political figure or something....say what if it was Arnold Schwarzenegger (Governer of cali) or some other major political figure...same scenario same state and everything.. Do you think that his verdict would have been the same? I know they are saying that his max can be up to 4 years.. which i feel that that is nowhere near a person should get for killing someone. They are also stating that he may not even serve all that time due to the prison cost in the state of California... what do you guys think?

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    but he did ? a high profile white man tho.........
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    for real tho its all about that bread.....simple as that....if he didnt have it he woulda been up the road on some negligent homicide ? ...and then it just depends on circumstances...i know some people that only did 10 on a straight up murder
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It's not about the murder per say but about how the doctor was acting negligent towards his "patient".

He won't serve 4 years, here in Cali the jails/prisons are so packed they're not even doing a quarter of their time. Murry is a first time offender, has no history of violence, he'll probably do a year or less.

Lindsay Lohan was supposed to do 90 days recently, she did 30 minutes. They don't have room for little stunts she pulls, so she'll keep ? ' around. The judge said there isn't ? to do for her, so she's stuck on house arrest and community service, yet she don't do the CS. We gotta fix the jail/prison system out here, they're arresting dudes for everything.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    It's not about the murder per say but about how the doctor was acting negligent towards his "patient".

He won't serve 4 years, here in Cali the jails/prisons are so packed they're not even doing a quarter of their time. Murry is a first time offender, has no history of violence, he'll probably do a year or less.

Lindsay Lohan was supposed to do 90 days recently, she did 30 minutes. They don't have room for little stunts she pulls, so she'll keep ? ' around. The judge said there isn't ? to do for her, so she's stuck on house arrest and community service, yet she don't do the CS. We gotta fix the jail/prison system out here, they're arresting dudes for everything.

wow that is so crazy how times have changed like that! i mean it is like people can get away with murder! its very disturbing!