grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    you need a 12 step program.
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited March 2010
    Spiritual experience last night
    i'm afraid to tell anyone i know but i went to sleep
    yet i was still awake. i could hear everything happening in the house yet i was talking to some deity.
    he was an evil diety and told me i could have everything i want if i gave him my soul.
    i i told myself to wake up and put it in my phone
    whenm i woke up and put it in my phone to post this on the IC, i went bacc to sleep and acceoted
    but in order to give him my soul i had to do alot of things
    i had to fucc every guy of every race and every girll of every race
    and when i woke up today i felt like a different person
    its so weird

A then arose the great one and he said "Goto school".
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    the dream was weird and felt so real
    btw i'm 20

Once I had a dream I was face to face with the devil, cliche dream visions though, pillars of rock every where me standing there surrounded by nothing but fire. Strange thing, no heat. BUT anyway, the devil was like 20-30 ft tall, muscular, completely red, evil face, teeth sharp, horns etc etc (cliche ? ) and dude was talking to me in a deep rough voice. That felt real as well...

Thing is things like that happen. Demons are something else. It wasn't real in the sense of "real life reality" but more as in demonic ways dream world. It could just have something to do with what you're going through, what your moods are and what not.

I seriously doubt that this dream literally would make your life different, unless you physically and mentally change your own ways.
  • VIBE
    edited March 2010
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Your ? and your trying to find a way to make it acceptable!
    Go forth young man and fucketh man in the asseth in the name of the lord.

Joking aside you might be right, dude might be ? or bi or something. But what the hell does the soul selling have to do with being ? ? Obviously his dream means something, he is affected by it some how so it's a situation in his life.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited March 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Once I had a dream I was face to face with the devil, cliche dream visions though, pillars of rock every where me standing there surrounded by nothing but fire. Strange thing, no heat. BUT anyway, the devil was like 20-30 ft tall, muscular, completely red, evil face, teeth sharp, horns etc etc (cliche ? ) and dude was talking to me in a deep rough voice. That felt real as well...

Thing is things like that happen. Demons are something else. It wasn't real in the sense of "real life reality" but more as in demonic ways dream world. It could just have something to do with what you're going through, what your moods are and what not.

I seriously doubt that this dream literally would make your life different, unless you physically and mentally change your own ways.

the deity was beautiful
    and there was no fire or hell
    it was nice
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Your ? and your trying to find a way to make it acceptable!
    Go forth young man and fucketh man in the asseth in the name of the lord.

That should be that in the bible next time they revise it. N/h
  • VIBE
    edited March 2010
    the deity was beautiful
    it was nice

how could u tell it was evil or the devil??
  • AntonLATroy
    AntonLATroy Members Posts: 331
    edited March 2010
    Joking aside you might be right, dude might be ? or bi or something. But what the hell does the soul selling have to do with being ? ? Obviously his dream means something, he is affected by it some how so it's a situation in his life.
    most likely true
  • ItzGravitation
    edited March 2010
    how could u tell it was evil or the devil??

it wasnt evil in appearance i just assume because of the request for my soul
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    the deity was beautiful
    it was nice

Satan plays dress up very well my brother.

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." 2 Corinthians 11:14

Also ? describes satan as the most beautiful creature He ever created. The images that man has come up with in depicting satan are ridiculous. If satan were to appear, he would be the most beautiful thing we have ever seen.

You never answered my earlier question, How is your relationship with Jesus Christ?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited March 2010
    Satan plays dress up very well my brother.

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." 2 Corinthians 11:14

Also ? describes satan as the most beautiful creature He ever created. The images that man has come up with in depicting satan are ridiculous. If satan were to appear, he would be the most beautiful thing we have ever seen.

You never answered my earlier question, How is your relationship with Jesus Christ?

i'd say close but i'm doubting its real lately
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    i'd say close but i'm doubting its real lately

I highlighted the key to why you under attack. Satan has you under spiritual attack because your doubting your faith in ? . His sole purpose is to steal your joy in the Lord, ? your faith in the Lord, and ultimately destroy your soul. Satan is a master at this. He deceives all of mankind. Right now, you need to call out to the Lord Jesus and ask Him to shield you, comfort you, and reassure you of your salvation in Him. Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world. Satan has tricks my brother, but he has no control over your life. You belong to the Lord Jesus Christ. You were bought with a price and redeemed with the precious blood of Jesus Christ. ? is permitting this attack to take place in your life for a purpose. That purpose is ultimately to deepen your personal relationship with Him. Now is the time for you to strengthen your faith my brother. We are not ignorant of Satans schemes, so don't let him have any advantage over you. Draw near unto the Lord, so that He will draw near unto you. You have authority over the devil and his demonic forces. Your authority resides in the finished work of Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit that lives in you and empowers you will defeat the enemy each and every time you lean upon Him. The Holy Spirit is our helper and comforter. He is our ever present help in times of need. Right now you need to tap into your spiritual power in order to conquer the enemy and stop this spiritual attack. If you have any questions, PM me. ? bless you brother.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited March 2010
    I highlighted the key to why you under attack. Satan has you under spiritual attack because your doubting your faith in ? . His sole purpose is to steal your joy in the Lord, ? your faith in the Lord, and ultimately destroy your soul. Satan is a master at this. He deceives all of mankind. Right now, you need to call out to the Lord Jesus and ask Him to shield you, comfort you, and reassure you of your salvation in Him. Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world. Satan has tricks my brother, but he has no control over your life. You belong to the Lord Jesus Christ. You were bought with a price and redeemed with the precious blood of Jesus Christ. ? is permitting this attack to take place in your life for a purpose. That purpose is ultimately to deepen your personal relationship with Him. Now is the time for you to strengthen your faith my brother. We are not ignorant of Satans schemes, so don't let him have any advantage over you. Draw near unto the Lord, so that He will draw near unto you. You have authority over the devil and his demonic forces. Your authority resides in the finished work of Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit that lives in you and empowers you will defeat the enemy each and every time you lean upon Him. The Holy Spirit is our helper and comforter. He is our ever present help in times of need. Right now you need to tap into your spiritual power in order to conquer the enemy and stop this spiritual attack. If you have any questions, PM me. ? bless you brother.
    yeah watever
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    yeah watever

Well how would you explain why you had a dream about a "deity" who wanted to give you the world in exchange for your soul?

"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" Mathew 16:26
  • ItzGravitation
    edited March 2010
    Well how would you explain why you had a dream about a "deity" who wanted to give you the world in exchange for your soul?

"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" Mathew 16:26

i dont know maybe i'm about to do something i shouldnt do but want to
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    i dont know maybe i'm about to do something i shouldnt do but want to

Well you said that your doubting your relationship with ? . Do you want to give up your faith in Him?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited March 2010
    Well you said that your doubting your relationship with ? . Do you want to give up your faith in Him?

at this point i'd glady sell my soul for everything i desire
  • ItzGravitation
    edited March 2010
    Sounds ?

dude get serious
  • VIBE
    edited March 2010
    at this point i'd glady sell my soul for everything i desire

Do you like hip hop? Music or movies in general? Selling your soul didn't get them what they desired, it got them more and they regret it. Taking it back? Requires death. <-- All that I really believe about our corrupt society...

Check this man...

The Music Industry Exposed

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DikoLMfnEgE

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTM_1ooWTmQ

Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_1JGuLK8MM

Part 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5qqKScqiuM

Part 5 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wfOg-9FLow

Part 6 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWHiZhl_TBA
  • ItzGravitation
    edited March 2010
    Do you like hip hop? Music or movies in general? Selling your soul didn't get them what they desired, it got them more and they regret it. Taking it back? Requires death. <-- All that I really believe about our corrupt society...

Check this man...

The Music Industry Exposed

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DikoLMfnEgE

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTM_1ooWTmQ

Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_1JGuLK8MM

Part 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5qqKScqiuM

Part 5 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wfOg-9FLow

Part 6 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWHiZhl_TBA

so you wouldnt sell your soul
    its so much ? i'd be content with and deal with my soul when i get there
  • VIBE
    edited March 2010

No, I wouldn't sell my soul. No matter how much I sin, nothing is granted. Sure, I'd probably be a bit more happy but then what? Selling your soul means selling your rights away. You think you're gonna go scotch free?? Just do that, be rich and all? Hell naw. There's always a catch, if that be pulling strings for a higher power or sacrificing something dear to you.

Nope not for me. I'm happy with the way I live.
  • AntonLATroy
    AntonLATroy Members Posts: 331
    edited March 2010
    Okay you aren't born as person of a gender with a sexual interest or preference for someone of your gender. That ? is an acquired taste like graham ? crust on cheesecake. As a child your exposed to certain stimuli things that shapes your opinion or preferences for instance if you grew up as a white supremacist more than likely you will be a white supremacist because thats what you were exposed to during the your impressionable time period. If you were exposed to something in contrast to said white supremacy it creates doubt in your mine if your beliefs really hold water or is it just something that has been forced on you . Homosexuality usually stems from trauma, or being exposed to something that throws off your latent hetero sexuality. This is usually things like tv or real life situations in front of you. If your mom is single all her life or she involves you in her social life and other aspects of her life. You will carry on her mindset on what to look for in people. You will learn to enjoy conversations with the girls. Since you didn't get constant equal or greater male influence you don't know how to interact with males beyond how a female does. Even with ? or males who consider themselves "Tops" you can be overexposed to males to the point you start to feel more open emotionally and physically around other males thus creating a sexual attraction. S

Also addressing the homophobia in hip hop. Male and female hip hop fans relate to somebody of their same gender due to the fact they share or have seen similar experience. Since the majority of men are straight they are not going to relate or feel comfortable listening to someone of their gender rapping about homosexual sex because it is unnatural and foreign to them. In the cases a rapper does say something "? " fans consider this odd and completely wrong see the thread about B.I.G having ? or ? lines in some of his songs.
    Most people are homophobic is just a natural response to the fact that its unnatural and its bad for the species when humans aren't mating with the opposite gender. If you and your partner catch Aids and your partner no longer shows interest in homosexual sex then now you have a timebomb walking around with the potential to give a heterosexual person AIDS. It may sound like a stereotype but there many females and males who say I'm "Bi-Curious" and when that curiosity has been answered and they go back to living a heterosexual life whatever they unwittingly bring into their next relationship what ever disease they gained from their last relationship .

At the same type racism is unnatural because you have to be exposed to a negative imagery of someone of an opposite race to generally fear or mistrust them. Its mostly through propaganda that people develop these feelings.

Interesting thing when Japan first meet african american males during world war 2 they thought of the same ? and monkeys from Birth of a Nation and Stepin Fetchit but they soon found respect for them through their honesty and respect towards them as a people and race.
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    i'll bet you anything that within 10 years scientists will find the homosexual gene.
    Unless homosexuals find away to reproduce that is the only way they can carry on their genes. Since it is impossible then there will never be a homosexual gene.
    if addiction can be passed down, even skip generations, why can't homosexuality? that ? was kept under raps for centuries. why the ? you think its called coming out the closet.
    Because homosexuals since they can't have kids with their life partners . You can;t fertilize sperm with another sperm, you can't fertilize an egg with another egg. Therefore they can't make kids in their own relationships because it has to be xy and ? to produce a child not xy and xy or ? and ? . You need 23 male and 23 female chromosomes to make a child you can't have relationship with two of each genders producing a child. Men can't get pregnate and women can't impregnate other women . They try to find loopholes but they have to use somebody of an opposite gender to create a child . A child cannot be born from homosexual intercourse.
    yeah i went to heath class too. but before the late 60's early 70's they had to hide that ? and try to lead normal lives. have a wife, kids, a job, etc. even ? today will nutt up in a fat chick to had a seed.
    That child they make won't be ? unless its exposed to that life by its ? parents.
    this was in the reason but somehow it feels of more use here
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010

do you smoke ? ?

Cause i'm thinking you could be suffering from psychosis
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    KLICHE wrote: »
    do you smoke ? ?

Cause i'm thinking you could be suffering from psychosis

no
    not often
    every so often
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    no
    not often
    every so often

well just so you know I am in no way joking. a close friend of mine when was your age smoked.. but due to his weakness to it or whatever you wanna call it.. he started to suffer from psychosis and is now permanently on meds..
    after couple years of smoking eh started saying to me and others he was jesus.. i said oh ok.. and laughed .. and he was dead serious.. then started the dreams.. but hsi were different in way that he really believed his mother was stabbing him in his sleep an by morning he could heal himself.. and in his mind these things were actually happening no matter what we said... not to mention many many other things but don't believe that weed won't flip you out, this may not be the situation here, and some condone it, well and good. just be aware that it can happen to you, or anyone.