The Rock may host Raw ALL SUMMER

Options
KillaCham
KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
edited March 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
- In a radio interview with Boston's Mix 104 this week, Dwyane "The Rock" Johnson shed some new light on his upcoming WWE return, which is expected to take place this summer.

When asked if he plans on wrestling a match, The Rock said:

"How I would come back is a different capacity than what Hulk Hogan did or I believe Ric Flair is doing. Those guys are coming back to actually wrestle. I don't want to wrestle; I have no intention of wrestling a match."

The Rock plans on having a major impact on WWE programming and could serve as a semi-permanent RAW Guest host for the entire summer:

"I do have intention of going back and hosting the show. Hosting a show like that would give me the opportunity to get on the microphone, rip open the writing, and invite guests on to come host with me. We wanted to create something cool and big and fun for the audience."-

:D:D:D:D

Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The Rock is a ? liar though. Even though I don't watch wrestling at all any more besides if I catch an episode once every couple months... He told the fans he was gonna come back a long time ago and he would always wrestle... and he didn't. He made like 2 or 3 appearances since then. But I probably will start watching when I can if he does host because the dude is so hilarious and charismatic. I'm still ? though. But Rock promos>>>>>>>
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i doubt it..he'll prolly host once, he's making movie after movie and pretty much too busy to be travelin wit the WWE all summer.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i doubt it..he'll prolly host once, he's making movie after movie and pretty much too busy to be travelin wit the wwe all summer.
    WTF is goooood, Kidd???
  • da-great1
    da-great1 Members Posts: 126 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    well the way vince has been destroying the WWE steadily these past few years i wouldnt be surprised if "Dwayne" was only there for one Raw. ? Stone Cold was average in this PG era smh
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    them movies been floppin and he remembering this lil thing called the wrestling universe again ehh
  • SW_Lyrikal
    SW_Lyrikal Members Posts: 21
    edited March 2010
    Options
    that will be a good look for WWE, but if not he needa start makin more movies like he did when he 1st started because all the other ones he's done in the past few years aint all that