Birds of a Feather....

Options
thekillingjoke
thekillingjoke Members Posts: 429
edited November 2011 in The Powder Room
Ok ladies. You know that old statement "Birds of a feather flock together"? Well, sometimes I think a lot of women are poor judges of character. They have friends that are snobby, prudish, rude, whorish, or just plain nuts, but they continue to hang with them. I was talking with a group of ladies about a friend of theirs that was being a real ? for no reason, I cracked a totally innocent joke and she was the only one that took a real offense to it. She walked off and I asked her other friends what do they see in her and they're all like, "She's really cool". I couldn't understand what they saw in her. Ladies, are you honest about your friends' crazy ways or do you just ignore it? I think it could backfire because once one of your friends is a known ? , people automatically assume you are all just like her. What ya'll think?

Comments

• deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ** 50 CENT VOICE **

"DAMN ? "...........

The ladies left ya thread wit tumbleweed rolling through it
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Well I could really care less what people assume about me, unless it's my family, friends, or employer.
    As to the rest, yes I'm honest about everyone's faults, including my own. But nobody's perfect so who cares really....
    And just because you're friends, doesn't mean you share ALL of the same traits. When I think of it, the one thing my friends and I have in common is that we're extremely silly...more silly than the avg. person. One of them is a drama queen and the other is an air head. I'm neither. But they're both kind and have a good heart so the friendship works.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Females are natural born followers & easily influenced. That's why in high school when the "cute" gurl came to school with a certain pair of shoes every other lil ? at school had the same pair the next week.

With guys that ? only worked with Jordans.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Well I could really care less what people assume about me, unless it's my family, friends, or employer.
    As to the rest, yes I'm honest about everyone's faults, including my own. But nobody's perfect so who cares really....
    And just because you're friends, doesn't mean you share ALL of the same traits. When I think of it, the one thing my friends and I have in common is that we're extremely silly...more silly than the avg. person. One of them is a drama queen and the other is an air head. I'm neither. But they're both kind and have a good heart so the friendship works.

post is funny for so many reasons.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    oh please...

like y'all ? only hobnob the highest of morally upstanding citizens.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    oh please...

you mean tyrone with 5 kids and 6 BM's is not the pillar character and sound decisions??

Are you sure?
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited November 2011
    Options
    tyrone is that ? if he got 5 kids by 6 ? . i'd be bffs with him too.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited November 2011
    Options
    oh please...

none sense and tyrone is only cool because he got the weed.won't see ? talking about tyrone is their best friend. like yall females do with the neighborhood ? and be surprised when you walk in on her ? your man.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    none sense and tyrone is only cool because he got the weed.won't see ? talking about tyrone is their best friend. like yall females do with the neighborhood ? and be surprised when you walk in on her ? your man.

ain't no difference here....females compartmentalize their friends as well....the shopping friend, the gossip friend, the party friend, the work friend, etc.

like no ? has ever caught his man try to get at his ? the low. gtfoh.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ain't no difference here....females compartmentalize their friends as well....the shopping friend, the gossip friend, the party friend, the work friend, etc.

like no ? has ever caught his man try to get at his ? the low. gtfoh.

Not no official ? such as myself.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Not no official ? such as myself.

but it has happened in the history of mankind, so......i don't see the point in trying to make all these differences like situation x only happens to women & situation y only happens to men....like they both don't occur among both groups.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited November 2011
    Options
    but it has happened in the history of mankind, so......i don't see the point in trying to make all these differences like situation x only happens to women & situation y only happens to men....like they both don't occur among both groups.

they occur with women in general,but if a man is as official as I am then it does not occur.
  • Dubber Rucky
    Dubber Rucky Banned Users Posts: 601
    edited November 2011
    Options

You still doing ? on the side?