Reversal Of Thought- 2012 Event Hype-Pinnacle of Satanic World

Options
toomy
toomy Members Posts: 369
edited November 2011 in The Social Lounge
If a major catastrophe happens in 2012 it will be man- made not ? made. I now believe that I am wrong in thinking something big will happen in 2012.

It's all a hoax-hype created by the current rulers of this chaotic world. The world is chaotic and they keep it that way by starting wars, rumours of wars, famine, recession, sin, murder genocide etc... If there is ever peace in this world then the current rulers will be out of power. They have to keep the world chaotic and the people sad and depress to keep ? out. Imagine if people all around the world was happy and had no worries about money or shelter? This is something the world apparently does not want. Look at how they destroyed Libya; with free health care and monthly stipends from oil revenues the Libyan people for the most part lived in ideal conditions.

But even in chaos ? is still here despite there best efforts to keep him/her at bay. I read on another message board that ? is like the eye of a hurricane. It is still and peaceful even surrounded by a massive chaotic storm. ? is stillness and if we as a people want peace we have to do our best to be happy despite all the man-made satanic things they come up with to make us depress like creating false recessions and moving jobs away from the people. ? do not have money. We have to stop worry about money.

In ancient Greece they gather hundreds of people in Arenas to watch as they savagely ? people for sport. And Like homosexuality I think that this was all part of a satanic ritual of murder to keep ? out/at bay. Homosexuality was started in Ancient Greece and for the most part the majority of the people who want to keep this chaotic world going engage in Homosexual acts to keep ? out/at bay.

And after 6000 years things have not changed at all. Look at how they killed Ghadaffi and Michael Jackson and displayed their bodies for the whole world to see. They don't do it for fun. They do it to shock us and to keep us sad and depressed. And now they are pushing the homosexual agenda by suggesting that rappers wear makeup and by gender bending; changing ones gender.

If we want a peaceful world we must try not to worry, we have to try to be still and happy despite all of the man made chaotic events/storms that are happening around us. Otherwise chaos will murder, recession and genocide will continue to happen like clock work.

Comments

• Str8Against1njustice
    Str8Against1njustice Members Posts: 134
    edited November 2011
    Options
    They are planning a fake alien/messiah invasion, it will be a hologram show..they been testing hologram technology lately. fake planes seen in the sky.
    They have a computer so sofisticated, that it can play an audio of a man speaking in every languege in the world, every dialect in the world. think about it you earn 2g's a month and buy acomputer for 300 $. Now what if you have trillion of dollars, what computer could you
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lmao... yall smoke weed, huh?
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    toomy wrote: »
    If a major catastrophe happens in 2012 it will be man- made not ? made. I now believe that I am wrong in thinking something big will happen in 2012.

It's all a hoax-hype created by the current rulers of this chaotic world. The world is chaotic and they keep it that way by starting wars, rumours of wars, famine, recession, sin, murder genocide etc... If there is ever peace in this world then the current rulers will be out of power. They have to keep the world chaotic and the people sad and depress to keep ? out. Imagine if people all around the world was happy and had no worries about money or shelter? This is something the world apparently does not want. Look at how they destroyed Libya; with free health care and monthly stipends from oil revenues the Libyan people for the most part lived in ideal conditions.

But even in chaos ? is still here despite there best efforts to keep him/her at bay. I read on another message board that ? is like the eye of a hurricane. It is still and peaceful even surrounded by a massive chaotic storm. ? is stillness and if we as a people want peace we have to do our best to be happy despite all the man-made satanic things they come up with to make us depress like creating false recessions and moving jobs away from the people. ? do not have money. We have to stop worry about money.

In ancient Greece they gather hundreds of people in Arenas to watch as they savagely ? people for sport. And Like homosexuality I think that this was all part of a satanic ritual of murder to keep ? out/at bay. Homosexuality was started in Ancient Greece and for the most part the majority of the people who want to keep this chaotic world going engage in Homosexual acts to keep ? out/at bay.

And after 6000 years things have not changed at all. Look at how they killed Ghadaffi and Michael Jackson and displayed their bodies for the whole world to see. They don't do it for fun. They do it to shock us and to keep us sad and depressed. And now they are pushing the homosexual agenda by suggesting that rappers wear makeup and by gender bending; changing ones gender.

If we want a peaceful world we must try not to worry, we have to try to be still and happy despite all of the man made chaotic events/storms that are happening around us. Otherwise chaos will murder, recession and genocide will continue to happen like clock work.

i aint gonna read that
    could you make a youtube vid with creepy music and celebs throwin up satanic gang signs to support ur claims?
    preciate
  • Str8Against1njustice
    Str8Against1njustice Members Posts: 134
    edited November 2011
    Options