"OLD HEADS" what wrestlers keep you still watching wrestling

Options
waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
when i say ol head's i mean the one's that was young enough that was watching wrestling in the 80's and remember watching wrestling and the first wrestlemania and the AWA's, NWA's, USWA, Smokey Wrestling ect.....

I stopped watching wrestling and following wrestling the year WWF brought WCW, it was a wrap i didnt care for it. i was more of a NWA/WCW fan then WWF even though i started with WWF but their gimmicks was to much for me.

Thanks to DVR i start watching wrestling semi follow it because i can fast foward the ? , but these are the wrestlers that i follow and that keep me semi follow it.

TNA - RIC FLAIR (i dont care how old Ric Flair is, Ric Flair is my favorite wrestler and i will always watch him wrestle.)Scott Stiener, Kurt Angle, THE POPE, Samoa Joe, Jeff Jarrett, AJ Styles, Bully Ray, Beer Money, Mr. Anderson, Sting and Hogan.

WWE - The Rock, Triple H, Kevin Nash, R-truth, The Miz, Mark Henry, Alberto Del Rio, CM Punk, Coy Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, Ezkiel Jackson, The Uso's, Wade Barrett, Sheamus and Ted Dibase.

ROH - Shelton Benjamin and Charles Hass, The Brsico Brothers, Davey Richards.

If it wasnt for these wrestlers i wouldnt even pay attention. 1980's-1995 the glory years

Comments

• powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I don't remember the first wrestle mania but I do rememeber some ? . And this is a hard question. I rememeber the show that came on before monday night raw aired called wwf prime time, it was 2 hours and it came on sunday nights and only showed pre recorded squash matches and promos. Guerrilla monsoon (r.i.p), mr perfect (r.i.p) and Bobby henan hosted the show in an office at a round table. The very last episode of it, at the end a construction crew came in and started destroying the set. it was brillant. I guess i just watch for the cliq and sting now really. Sting (scorpion pants and blond box hair cut) was my favorite. I thought hbk killed marty jannety when he through him through that glass on brutus beefcakes show. It didn't occur to me that I was witnessing a star being born that night. All my other favorite wrestlers are all ? up or dead. I have to hate scott hall and talk mad ? about him because if I didn't I'd cry about his situation. i was the biggest scott hall stan. I never missed a match of his. The undertaker is so watered down now. He was a ? monster in the 90s with paul bearer. I remember the berserker tried to ? him with a sword in the ring. I wonder what ever happened to that guy.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i only watch wwe now a days....

miz n rtruth...

them ? like the only heels in the game that really keep it funny as hell...all the rest of the heels right now are corney as ? .....with maybe the exception of that ? wade barret....

i loved cm punk as a heel... not so much as a face...
    same with orton....? was a much better heel...

the rock's come back is pretty good....but he's too big for the game right now.. nobody is even close to his charisma or whatever you call it...

my ? kofi & evan bourne....them ? get up there.....and kofi's drop kick from a vertical jump is ridiculous
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Only watch wwe

taker,kane,hhh,rock - u know the 90's/early 00's dudes

out of the newer folks

orton,punk,bryan etc
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I don't remember the first wrestle mania but I do rememeber some ? . And this is a hard question. I rememeber the show that came on before monday night raw aired called wwf prime time, it was 2 hours and it came on sunday nights and only showed pre recorded squash matches and promos. Guerrilla monsoon (r.i.p), mr perfect (r.i.p) and Bobby henan hosted the show in an office at a round table. The very last episode of it, at the end a construction crew came in and started destroying the set. it was brillant. I guess i just watch for the cliq and sting now really. Sting (scorpion pants and blond box hair cut) was my favorite. I thought hbk killed marty jannety when he through him through that glass on brutus beefcakes show. It didn't occur to me that I was witnessing a star being born that night. All my other favorite wrestlers are all ? up or dead. I have to hate scott hall and talk mad ? about him because if I didn't I'd cry about his situation. i was the biggest scott hall stan. I never missed a match of his. The undertaker is so watered down now. He was a ? monster in the 90s with paul bearer. I remember the berserker tried to ? him with a sword in the ring. I wonder what ever happened to that guy.

Yo Sting is mad underated, he had great matches with Ric Flair, Big Van Vader and The Great Muta, yeah i remembered when HBK kicked Marty through the window, i was like ol ? . HBK was a great heal i swore he was the 2nd comin of Flair
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited November 2011
    Options

co-sign
    1991-Undertaker-Promo-undertaker-15071645-600-794.jpg

dude was trill when he rocked the black/ grey gloves stuffing ? in body bags
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I remember watching andre the giant, ravishing rick rude and sting with the beach blond hair back n the day...I dont remember NWA though

the only people that keep me watching is of course the rock, triple h, RVD ,mark henry, ADR and AJ styles (but TNA is ? )
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I only watch TNA for AJ Styles and Samoa Joe even though Joe is being jobbed out over the last few years

For WWE i only check for CM Punk
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    im only 24 but i been watchin since i can remember. is there anybody in particular that keeps me watchin, at this point its just routine for a ? to pop on a raw or sd or watch some classics on demand. that ? keeps a ? in memory lane. nwa early wwf, wcw, ecw, wwe. all dat
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Rest In Peaceeeeeeeeeee