White guys and Children Molest/?

Options
2»

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Fazeem posted info, Huruma didn't post any information.

He used the pull random figures out of my ass and throw it against the wall and hope it sticks method.
  • BanjeeFish
    BanjeeFish Members Posts: 308
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So, if most pedophiles are males, doesn't that mean that ? is a "male thing" and most males are pedophiles? Seems so, when applying a lot of the "logic" I see in this here thread.

NASTY BOYS!!!!! eeeek! LOL
  • BanjeeFish
    BanjeeFish Members Posts: 308
    edited November 2011
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    Not really - if you consider of late that many female school teachers are molesting their male students. Oh well I guess the double standard won't allow for that issue to get much attention.

Yeah, but ? teenagers doesn't make you a ? . Criminal? Yes.

Most of the time, when you hear about sick ? being done to little kids, it's usually men (of different races). Not saying there are no female pedophiles out there.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    "My uncle used to touch me, I never told you that
    Scared what you might do, I couldn't hold you back
    I kept it deep inside, I done let it fuel my anger"
    ---Tupac Shakur
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Since you like to generalize about white people...let's set the record straight. BTW the facts DON'T support your claim.....check-out the bolded areas.

Myth: Whites Are More Likely to be Pedophiles and Child Molesters

There is a long-standing myth perpetrated by Blacks and White anti-racists like Tim Wise that Whites are more likely to molest children than any other race. This goes back to some stereotype of the creepy, nerdy, weirdo White guy who can’t get laid so he molests kids

About time we shot this myth full of holes like it needs to be.

Stats:

% of total child molesters:

White 51%
    African American 25%
    Hispanic 15%
    American Indian/Alaska Natives 2%
    Asian/Pacific Islanders 1%

Relative to their population, likelihood of abuse compared to background population rate:

American Indian +100%
    Blacks +92%
    Hispanics no difference
    Whites -35%
    Asian -67%

On an individual basis, American Indians are most likely to molest a child, then Blacks, then Hispanics, then Whites, then Asians.

The high Amerindian rate is probably due to the utterly collapsed nature of Amerindian families and societies as a whole. The high Black rate is because, well, Blacks have elevated rates of most crimes compared to Whites, Hispanics, Asians and Amerindians. I fail to see why child molesting should be an exception. Low Asian rate is probably because across almost all crime stats, Asians typically have the lowest rates of them all.

As you can see, not only are Whites less likely to molest kids than Blacks, they have one of the lowest child molesting rates of any ethnic group in the US, surpassed only by Asians.

One rejoinder to this argument is that those statistics include as a “child” persons all the way to age 17. Sex with a 14-17 year old is hardly child molestation. The argument is that while Blacks may be more likely to have sex with teens, Whites are more likely to have sex with an actual child under the age of 13.

Statistics are here. From the site:

http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/05/05/myth-whites-are-more-likely-to-be-pedophiles-and-child-molesters/

Them stats don't make sense. If whites are 51% of child molesters, how are they -35% of their actual population. Whites don't make up more than 51% of people in America, of that I'm pretty damn sure. And the Hispanics comparison to Blacks does the same thing. Blacks are 25% and 92% compared to population, yet Hispanics are 15% and dead even?? Hispanics do not outnumber Blacks by that much, if at all. Hispanics should at least be around 70% if anything. Smells like ? .
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited November 2011
    Options
    it is a comparision of their frequency to molest versus their frequency in the general population.

If whites make up 70% of the population they should make up 70% of the child molester. Since they make up 51% they are under represented based on their total population.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Since you like to generalize about white people...let's set the record straight. BTW the facts DON'T support your claim.....check-out the bolded areas.

Myth: Whites Are More Likely to be Pedophiles and Child Molesters

There is a long-standing myth perpetrated by Blacks and White anti-racists like Tim Wise that Whites are more likely to molest children than any other race. This goes back to some stereotype of the creepy, nerdy, weirdo White guy who can’t get laid so he molests kids.

About time we shot this myth full of holes like it needs to be.

Stats:

% of total child molesters:

White 51%
    African American 25%
    Hispanic 15%
    American Indian/Alaska Natives 2%
    Asian/Pacific Islanders 1%

Relative to their population, likelihood of abuse compared to background population rate:

American Indian +100%
    Blacks +92%
    Hispanics no difference
    Whites -35%
    Asian -67%

On an individual basis, American Indians are most likely to molest a child, then Blacks, then Hispanics, then Whites, then Asians.

The high Amerindian rate is probably due to the utterly collapsed nature of Amerindian families and societies as a whole. The high Black rate is because, well, Blacks have elevated rates of most crimes compared to Whites, Hispanics, Asians and Amerindians. I fail to see why child molesting should be an exception. Low Asian rate is probably because across almost all crime stats, Asians typically have the lowest rates of them all.

As you can see, not only are Whites less likely to molest kids than Blacks, they have one of the lowest child molesting rates of any ethnic group in the US, surpassed only by Asians.

One rejoinder to this argument is that those statistics include as a “child” persons all the way to age 17. Sex with a 14-17 year old is hardly child molestation. The argument is that while Blacks may be more likely to have sex with teens, Whites are more likely to have sex with an actual child under the age of 13.

Statistics are here. From the site:

http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/05/05/myth-whites-are-more-likely-to-be-pedophiles-and-child-molesters/
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Them stats don't make sense. If whites are 51% of child molesters, how are they -35% of their actual population. Whites don't make up more than 51% of people in America, of that I'm pretty damn sure. And the Hispanics comparison to Blacks does the same thing. Blacks are 25% and 92% compared to population, yet Hispanics are 15% and dead even?? Hispanics do not outnumber Blacks by that much, if at all. Hispanics should at least be around 70% if anything. Smells like ? .
    Truth the source in his link is definitely not the US department of Corrections and ignore actual real figure. I would have to say disinformation fail...
    Characteristics of Offenders Who Violate and Assault Children

According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the characteristics of offenders who violate and assault children.
    * Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.
    * White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.
    * About one in every seven Hispanic convicts had been convicted for a crime against a child.
    * Nearly two-thirds of convicted child molesters and/or offenders were or had been married.
    * Child molesters and offenders were more likely to have grown up in a two parent home and were more likely to have been molested as a child.
    * Approximately 22% of child offenders reported having been sexually abused as a child.
    Sex Offender and Child Molester Statistics

According to the U. S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, on any given day there are approximately 234,000 sex offenders who were convicted of ? or sexual assault and are in the custody or control of correction agencies. Consider the following statistics:
    * The median age of the victims of convicted sex offenders was less than 13 years old.
    * Approximately 24% of those offenders confined for ? and 19% of those imprisoned for sexual assault had been on parole or probation at the time of the crime.
    * In one year alone, approximately 4,300 child molesters in 15 states were released from imprisonment.
    * Of the 4,300 child molesters released, approximately 3.3% were rearrested within three years for another sex offense against a child.

Child Molester Statistics

The following statistics were taken from the U. S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics.
    * In one year alone, approximately 4,300 child molesters in 15 states were released from confinement.
    * Of the 4,300 child molesters released, approximately 3.3% were rearrested within three years for another sex offense against a child.
    * Child molesters were on average approximately five years older than those sex offenders whose victims were adults.
    * Approximately 25% of child molesters were age 40 or older.
    * Among those child molesters who were released in that one year, 60% had been confined for molesting a child 13 years of younger.

Characteristics of Offenders Who Commit Violent Crimes Against Children
    The following statistics were taken from the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics' Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities concerning the characteristics of offenders who commit violent crimes against children. They include the following:
    * More than three-fourths of violent crimes against children occurred either in the offender's home or the victim's place of residence.
    * More than half of the negligent manslaughter offenders' crimes occurred in a public place, such as a park or a street.
    * Eight out of ten crimes by convicted sex offenders and/or child molesters in their own homes were forcible rapes or sexual assaults.
    * Only one in seven offenders reported using a weapon to perpetrate the offense against the child victim.
    * More than 40% of the child victims of convicted offenders suffered forcible, ? , injury or death as a result of the crime.

For those that missed it the 1st time pluss some extra...

http://childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html