Movies ya'll cried at......keep it real

Comments

• rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    when Q Tip got killed in Prison Song

that song they played at the end was perfect I lost it bruhs :(

i do remember laughing some cuz how soft he was hitting weebay with that stick

starts 4:00
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Grave of the ? Fireflies. That ... I ... man, ? this ? . I have never felt more disgusted to be an American and human being than after watching that ? . When the little sister ... I ... man ...

Pineapples. Just. Pineapples.
  • Check Mate
    Check Mate Members Posts: 472
    edited November 2011
    knights wrote: »
    Grave of the ? Fireflies. That ... I ... man, ? this ? . I have never felt more disgusted to be an American and human being than after watching that ? . When the little sister ... I ... man ...

Pineapples. Just. Pineapples.

What happened?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    any man that say he watched the Pursuit of Happyness n didnt get choked up on the bathroom scene is a ? lie

naw the scene when he got the job finally had me in there slouched in the darkness of the theater cryin like a biyatch no lie

plus when me and my dad watched schindlers list damn man we both cried that movie was sad as ? how they did all them jews
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    darkone360 wrote: »
    c/s this ? post right here!! but hold up tho...

my ? prime don't get no love??? do y'all know what that did to us back then?

well damn!!! ? lost his color and everything! hahaha
    i aint go even front though.. when Transformers 2 came out i couldnt even enjoy the movie..
    it ? me up when Optimus got merked.. he was servin them ? too!!!!

kind of like X-Men last stand.. how the ? u expect a ? to enjoy the damn movie when u ? The Professor in the beginning!?!?! smmfh..
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Only movie I ever cried to was Passion of The Christ.....When they had him chained up and was whipping him. Tears came out when they hit him in the side wit the nail whip.

how could i forget man smh that hurt me soul
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    terbear wrote: »
    Miracle at St Anna for sure not a war movie guy but that ? had me tears streaming if you black and didn't cry you don't understand what those men did for us.

That movie ? sucked.
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Check Mate wrote: »
    Lol ? that Will....I read the title and backed the ? out.

You will lose control....

Here is the embed cause the link is fucky cuase I posted it off my phone.
  • swishers&dank
    swishers&dank Members Posts: 189
    edited November 2011
    Will Munny wrote: »

man, ? nature *sniffs*
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    I thought it would be something cool to watch on NatGeo before football games started. I'm sitting there, and I'm just sucked in and I can't change the channel and I can start to feel the water welling up in my eyes. I had to fake an itch to wipe them ? .
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    The scene in Legends of the FAll where Elizabeth 2 gets shot unexpectedly.

If you aint feel my ? Brad Pitt's pain, ? you. Yeah i said it.
  • bignorm73
    edited November 2011
    FlightKing wrote: »
    ? around and just watched this ? .

d1a7527c304e95440bf734843827b838.gif

Man, ? this thread. I'm done wit ya'll ? .

? you ? . Got a ? 's eye's welling up during the ? damn Eagles game. smaldslakwdnsrflaweknf
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    The scene in Legends of the FAll where Elizabeth 2 gets shot unexpectedly.

If you aint feel my ? Brad Pitt's pain, ? you. Yeah i said it.

Yes!!! I cried on that movie too. :(

It was so sad.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    i just watched true grit (the newer one) & the part with the horse topped out almost had me. if the scene had went on any longer i woulda been through.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Check Mate wrote: »
    What happened?

Just depicts two kids, an older brother and his little sister, struggles in post-WWII Japan. Their dad is a kamikaze pilot, so he's dead. Their mom is caught in the atomic blasts. These two kids, like 7 and 3 or some ? , spend the rest of the movie getting completely ? on. You essentially watch them starve to death for like 2 hours in some of the soul burning animation ever.

I swear, the dude who recommended it to me was the ? ? from an Indian reservation. He claimed he wept, so I watched it like, "Whatever." Needless to say, I watched once. The scene where the little sister starts losing her mind from hunger and eating mudballs or shitballs, I can't remember which, had me ? up for like three days.
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    i just watched true grit (the newer one) & the part with the horse topped out almost had me. if the scene had went on any longer i woulda been through.

Horses are stupid animals. Do you cry every time you drive by a livestock hauler pulling cows to a slaugher house?
  • 100%Sag
    100%Sag Members Posts: 294
    edited November 2011

O.M.G this is terrible :( That poor lion, he's trying so hard, and all his family just wallks away from him and doesnt even help. I cant do it.
  • bignorm73
    edited November 2011
    Yes!!! I cried on that movie too. :(

It was so sad.

Yeah. There was no reason for that. That girl was raised to be dude's wife. **sheds tear**
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    100%Sag wrote: »
    O.M.G this is terrible :( That poor lion, he's trying so hard, and all his family just wallks away from him and doesnt even help. I cant do it.

Word... even his own mother eventually leaves him. My friend gave me this look when I turned my head away to wipe my face like "c'mmoooonn mmaaannn."
  • Check Mate
    edited November 2011
    Word... even his own mother eventually leaves him. My friend gave me this look when I turned my head away to wipe my face like "c'mmoooonn mmaaannn."

There's a difference, I can understand a WOUNDED animal, but PARALYZED? Can't do it. I'ma watch it right now LOL
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Never been brought to tears when watching a movie but Malcolm X touched me hard same with a couple more if i can remember them.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Horses are stupid animals. Do you cry every time you drive by a livestock hauler pulling cows to a slaugher house?

if you didn't see the movie i don't wana hear ? you gotta say, munny.

& i don't think i've ever seen that, so no.
  • Check Mate
    edited November 2011

I just watched it.....? ? gotta neglect him but his brothers didn't want to.

JUNIOR! JUNIOR! JUNIOR! JUNIOR!
  • Check Mate
    edited November 2011

That wasn't as bad as I thought. Wasn't tear worthy though. They shoulda helped him and put him a zoo or somethin. He gonna die out there.
  • boat1580
    boat1580 Members Posts: 200
    edited November 2011
    Project X - That scene were that first monkey dies, that scene bothers me so much that still to this day i cannot watch this movie.
    Top Gun - Where Anthony Edwards dies, i was young when that came out and it bothered me
    Rocky IV - Scene where Apollo dies
    Benji
    The Muppet Babies: Muppets take Manhattan - When Ms. Piggy and Kermit the frog got married, i was 4 or so when i saw this and cried tears of joy for ms. piggy