Durarrara!

Colin$mackabi$h
Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in Animania
anybody watches this new show on adult swim? i missed the first two episode but just seen the third one its cool it reminds me of flcl a little bit

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    edited July 2011
    damn it i spelled it wrong lol
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    think I caught it. was it the one with the little asian gangs. not sure it was on after bleach but I wasn't paying much attention
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    edited July 2011
    yeah

i didnt care for it at first either but it grew on me now ima check the first episode on youtube
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    What is the ? point of this ? show? Like why are the Dollars and Yellow Scarves beefing anyways? And wth does that headless chick and the nerd ? with the big ? have to do with anything?
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Saw a bit of episode ten a while back reminded me of adult swim anime way back had that flcl feel. Ill give it a watch from the beginning sometime soon.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited November 2011
    Ishi wrote: »
    Saw a bit of episode ten a while back reminded me of adult swim anime way back had that flcl feel. Ill give it a watch from the beginning sometime soon.

I still don't understand that damn show
  • Ishi
    edited November 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    I still don't understand that damn show

From that episode i saw i didn't understand ? either lol, but it was interesting.

It just gave me that feel of back when i use to be glued to cn on Saturdays/Sundays watching toonami followed by adult swims anime line up.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited November 2011
    From that episode i saw i didn't understand ? either lol, but it was interesting.

It just gave me that feel of back when i use to be glued to cn on Saturdays/Sundays watching toonami followed by adult swims anime line up.

I was talking about FLCL. I mean it's a good anime I just got lost in the plot
  • Ishi
    edited November 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    I was talking about FLCL. I mean it's a good anime I just got lost in the plot

Ohh lol

Yeah there was alot going on fast after all it was only 6 episodes i love that animation style of it since it was shorter they pulled out all the stops quality was on point.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited November 2011
    Ohh lol

Yeah there was alot going on fast after all it was only 6 episodes i love that animation style of it since it was shorter they pulled out all the stops quality was on point.

True true true