Movies ya'll cried at......keep it real

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    if you didn't see the movie i don't wana hear ? you gotta say, munny.

& i don't think i've ever seen that, so no.

I saw the movie. It wasn't that sad.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Check Mate wrote: »
    That wasn't as bad as I thought. Wasn't tear worthy though. They shoulda helped him and put him a zoo or somethin. He gonna die out there.

Did the vid show the part where his mother leaves him.behind after fighting off the heyenas? ? got me man, don't know why.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    forrest gump and set it off had really sad parts
    or the ending of braveheart was sad
    didnt really cry tho
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Will Munny wrote: »
    You will lose control....

Here is the embed cause the link is fucky cuase I posted it off my phone.

haha ? was messed up how mom patted that lil ? on the back and then burnt out

rip junior
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    When i was 8 or so i cried at the movie the Sixth Man (comedy with the wayans) ? was sad when the brother died.

Almost cried when Steve Carell Left the office. real talk those episodes were sad.

other than that nothing lol. Or the Green Mile, that movie almost got me.
  • slimkreepa
    slimkreepa Members Posts: 11
    edited November 2011
    That movie Crash got me a lil choked up when dude shot at the Mexican and his daughter tried save him...
    And Alpha Dog when the nutbag was bout to kick dude in the ditch and blast him after he got ? and laid for the first time.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Lincoln wrote: »
    When I was a little kid, Lion King.

Sin Nombre, almost did it to me...

And La Bamba, when Bob is at the bridge at the end.. That does it to me everytime.

Rudy? The one about the football player? Remind me what was sad about that movie..

That broke my heart too. I didn't cry or shed a tear or anything, but I let out a breath and my homie looked at me like >_>

yea co-sign at boled. but when hes runiing throught the feild screaming for richie. that ? gets me teared up.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Seriously the last time I cried from a movie was when I was 5 and the ant died to save the kids from that scorpian in Honey I Shrunk The Kids.

Otherwise... movies that made feel like I was gonna cry but never did cause crying is for ? .

Rudy
    Ole Yellar
    Where the Red Fern Grows
    Glory
    I didn't really cry will Smith needed to ? his dog, I dunno... Its like I totally saw it coming. I was most sad when she was fighting for him cause I knew she wasn't gonna make it.

Not much else really gets me. ? like Titanic to me was just a bore, I could give a ? about Rose and Jack.

man i remember my ex gf at the time when we went to see titanic when it first came out to theaters crying hysterically and running out the theater screaming i dont know how you guys can watch this!!! i was like wtf?!?
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    any man that say he watched the Pursuit of Happyness n didnt get choked up on the bathroom scene is a ? lie

c/s..that was touching.
  • Check Mate
    Check Mate Members Posts: 472
    edited November 2011
    Looks like I evoked some emotion out of the IC. Thats whats up.
  • PAPALAS
    PAPALAS Members Posts: 122
    edited November 2011
    (papalas looks around the room to make sure nobody watching)....The notebook...that ish is a tear jerker..
  • Silverfoxxx
    Silverfoxxx Members Posts: 1,066
    edited November 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    c/s

I still can't watch this ? , just chokes you up so bad it hurts.

E.T. had me ? up as a kid, always cried my parents said...

Pursuit of Happiness and that's it I think.

Im not a ? zombie but i never cried or got emotional to the Lion King or any cartoon. Schinders List is the saddest movie ever tho
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    PAPALAS wrote: »
    (papalas looks around the room to make sure nobody watching)....The notebook...that ish is a tear jerker..

bruh.........................
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited November 2011
    As a kid, Bambi and Dumbo. As an adult, Pursuit of Happyness.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Im not a ? zombie but i never cried or got emotional to the Lion King or any cartoon. Schinders List is the saddest movie ever tho

somebody gotta feel me
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Man on Fire - when Denzel gave his life for Dakotaat the end and earlier in the movie when she wins her race because of his teaching( one of those proud parent kinda moments)
  • Biggwillie
    Biggwillie Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    deeroc22 wrote: »
    Man on Fire - when Denzel gave his life for Dakotaat the end and earlier in the movie when she wins her race because of his teaching( one of those proud parent kinda moments)

was going to post this same thing. didnt cry but that scene had me.
  • needmorecash
    needmorecash Members Posts: 253
    edited November 2011
    i got choked up watching rocky .. .the one where he beat the russian
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    i just cried my heart out to that ending scene in "warrior" 2011
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    when them boys finally learned the words to "Fair East Side" and the students marched on the courthouse to yell "Free Mr Clark"
  • OH-2-VA
    OH-2-VA Members Posts: 50
    edited November 2011
    the 1986 transformers the movie when optimus prime died, man i still remember that like it wuz yesterday
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Toy Story 3
    Pay It Forward
    How To Train Your Dragon
    E.T.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Man on Fire...when he voluntarily gives up his life knowing what kind of medieval ? those cartel dudes would get into....? if it didnt get me choked up.

Rosewood...didnt get me choked up....but stirred up a lot of emotion...not the least of which was burying an axe into the head of the first ? I saw.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    rage wrote: »
    Man on Fire...when he voluntarily gives up his life knowing what kind of medieval ? those cartel dudes would get into....? if it didnt get me choked up.

Rosewood...didnt get me choked up....but stirred up a lot of emotion...not the least of which was burying an axe into the head of the first ? I saw.

luckily he died in the car though....

Grave of the Fireflys is pretty deep and depressing. its an animation about 2 kids in the aftermath of WW2
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    i just cried my heart out to that ending scene in "warrior" 2011

the movie wasnt that great but nolte, hardy, and edgerton were great in it they really made up for the basic plot