Options
2»

Comments

• Hashton Kusher
    Hashton Kusher Banned Users Posts: 281
    edited November 2011
    Options
    waynefan wrote: »
    No woman looks better than Beyonce but she married Jay Z who is really ugly to me like some deformed person.

I dont understand I mean I thought she would get with a hearthrobe but what does she see in Jay Z,he is lucky to be with Beyonce but who am I supposed to like now.

I think Jay Z has some deformation to make him look ugly cause something about him looks strange but I am worried the baby that Beyonce is having will look like him and it will be a female too

I mean I maybe looks aren't everything but Beyonce is fine no other woman could be as sexy as she is.

So who's your type?
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    none of these famous ? anything special without the make up and the team around them,in fact, unless you prefer 6'0+ anorexic hoes, than most these famous ? is wack.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The best I've ever seen Beyonce look was in the me and my girlfriend video. The scene where she standing next to a horse and the camera pans up her body. And I would ? for her legs but other than that she is just pretty like a million other women , not the most beautiful though.
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hopefully if they have a girl it looks like her for sure. She's so hot. Jay-Z must be a cool dude man cuz he aint fine lookin.