TM103 vs. ? Forgives, I Don't

BOOGLIVE18
BOOGLIVE18 Members Posts: 882
edited November 2011 in The Face Off Forum
I don't intent for this to be a who's the better rapper or who has the better catalog: Jeezy or Ross thread, but I wanna know how yaa feel about the anticipation of the 2 albums? (This has nothin' to do with me being a Jeezy fan)

Jeezy has 2-4 singles out right now, with "F.A.M.E" & "I Do", but I don't know if "Shake Life" & ".38" were released as singles.. (I think Shake Life should have been)

Ross has his 2 singles out with "I Love My ? " & "You The Boss"

IMO, Jeezy's singles ? 's on Ross', even though Ross & MMG are basically the hottest thing out right now..

With this being a defining time in both of their career's, the long awaited TM103 can push Jeezy back to the top of the platform in Hip-Hop, and everybody anxious to see if Rozay can sell & go platinum with this album, how do yaa think the albums will do?

Who will sell the most the 1st week? Who, or will both go platinum? Who, or will both take shots at each other on their respective abums? Which album will be considered a classic in the years to come?

? Forgives, I Don't- Dec. 13th

TM103- Dec. 20th

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Yea homie I think Ross album has been pushed back. I don't see either going plat but I think both will have really good albums.
  • ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Shake Life should have been a single.

I'm looking forward to both albums.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Ross' album was pushed back to 2012. I'm not expecting much from TM103 but I'll still check it out
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Ross had to delay the album because he spent a month resting after his minor setback.

Jeezy wii drop in December and there should be some decent songs on there but he has regressed lyrically and doesn't bring anything new to the table as an artist.

Neither will go platinum, that's not even realistic, but Jeezy could move 250K and Ross will go Gold as usual.

Ross has a better chance at making a classic because he's in a zone and at his peek.

Jeezy will send subliminal jabs, Ross will release subliminal song/video.

Ross will do his usual first week sales and Jeezy will have lower first week sales than usual.
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    You can't compare a legendary real ? with 3 consecutive classic albums to a legendary fraud ? with no classics.

Apples and oranges, bruh.
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    i was just bumping trap or die 2 over the weekend. that tape was my ? when it dropped, but its crazy how much ive stopped caring about jeezys music in the last 2 years. i probably wont listen to tm 103 beyond lose my mind, but ill be sure to cop gfid on the first day.
  • StreetMediaZone
    StreetMediaZone Banned Users Posts: 364
    edited November 2011
    jeezy never lets me down
    i will d/l em both ? its free..right
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Man Jeezy ? has been ass cheeks!!! Where's the dude who ain't had to open a whole thing since 94?
  • King Menos
    King Menos Members Posts: 44 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Ross never gonna go platinum and i think album got pushed back cause his singles werent making any noise, even though, that I love my ? gotta nice beat courtesy of Just Blaze...Im expecting TM103 to be better Jeezy definitely needs to step his pen game up and Shake Life was a single it just wasnt big on radio
  • BOOGLIVE18
    BOOGLIVE18 Members Posts: 882
    edited November 2011
    King Menos wrote: »
    Ross never gonna go platinum and i think album got pushed back cause his singles werent making any noise, even though, that I love my ? gotta nice beat courtesy of Just Blaze...Im expecting TM103 to be better Jeezy definitely needs to step his pen game up and Shake Life was a single it just wasnt big on radio

Co-sign 2 the fullest, and judging by the sound of his singles I think he has, but we'll just have 2 wait & listen...