Thanksgiving= ThankStealing

Options
young-king
young-king Members Posts: 424
edited November 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)

the real story of thanksgiving n how OUR bros the native americans were over here chilling n not bothering any of u PINKFACED devils but u brought your pale dry crusty lice ridden azzes over here raising hell like a true devil! any nikka thats still down with this pinkboy are going to get it in these streets when it does down... i dont want to hear chit when it happens 2 u! any bro thats an israelite that knows hes 1 dont celebrate anymore holidays these devils make up on follow the ones in OUR bible. f@ck these devils let them go down n let US rise n be the kings that WE were born to be. so today try 2 fast for 12pm-12pm. i know its hard but once u do it once itll be easier 4 u. lets not partake in any parts of 2day with the heathen that includes eating food too... wise up n rise up

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Your post is true in theory but damn, it's so hard to resist a turkey when it's dripping with so much oil and seasoning. I celebrate Thanksgiving only because it brings family together for a good reason, to give thanks for what we have. What Europeans did to Natives is the most atrocious crime against humanity of all time though. It's sickening most American holidays are so steeped in blood. It's something out of a horror novel when you think about it.