The fastest way to lose 10lbs

13»

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    How tall are you again? And judging by your photos, you might be overdoing it but that's just my opinion. Whatever you feel comfortable with is what's important. Im just saying a little meat on the bones is nice on a woman, those soft, feminine curves are a keeper.

amen *hums gospel hymns to self*
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    seriously?...there's like, nothing left....im not bashing u tho miss but its a shame....u aint gotta have jelly but at least keep a lil apple butter or sumn!
    How tall are you again? And judging by your photos, you might be overdoing it but that's just my opinion. Whatever you feel comfortable with is what's important. Im just saying a little meat on the bones is nice on a woman, those soft, feminine curves are a keeper.

I'm 5'4 and I was heavier than the pictures I've posted that's why I'm trying to get back down to my previous size. I won't be skin and bones but I'll be a size that's comfortable for me.

Plus, one of the worse things about my weight gain is it always goes to my face. You can tell when I've gained weight cause my face gets fatter. I wish the weight mainly went to my ? and butt but sadly it doesn't. Lol..

I'm trying to lose weight and gain muscle. I'll see how that works...
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited November 2011
    what are some healthy drinks other than water? i like fuze and sweet tea made with splenda but i've heard splenda is bad for you also. i can do the healthy eating but im a soda fiend and water i can only drink for so long. what are some healthy drink alternatives other than water and fuze and green tea(which i hate).
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    smoke some dope................
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    You may have lost all your weight now, but I was going to suggest a 6 day detox I just did because in those 6 days, you can lose 6-10 lbs easily. I'm trying to get back on my workout and eating plan because I need to lose a good 35-40 lbs.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    what are some healthy drinks other than water? i like fuze and sweet tea made with splenda but i've heard splenda is bad for you also. i can do the healthy eating but im a soda fiend and water i can only drink for so long. what are some healthy drink alternatives other than water and fuze and green tea(which i hate).

Mainly I just drink water, but......
    Crystal Light (0 cal)
    Coconut Water (comes in many flavors - try to get 1 with low cal, i.e., ZICO)
    Low Cal Gatorade (They say "Low Calories" across the bottle -tropical blend (green) and blue pomegranate (blue) are the best tasting to me -30 cal a bottle)
    The only fruit juice I drink is Tropicana Prop 50 (basically watered down Orange Juice with less than half of the Carbs (i.e., 15g per 8oz cup).
    Canada Dry has a 0 cal ? ale too if you're into that
    ....if you just are addicted to soda, you can combine Carbonated Water and Crystal Light (will be like a 0 cal soda).

Good luck.
  • ill_lojikal_kon
    ill_lojikal_kon Members Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Yes, I've done it, and it works very well. Here is what to eat in a more detail (Commonesensehealth) :
    What to eat
    Healthy Vegetables: Choose most often from the vegetables list. Go mainly for the brightest colored veggies with the most vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Focus on orange, red and dark green, like broccoli, kale, carrots, bell peppers, squash and tomatoes. Also use garlic and onions, which are great natural antibiotics that strengthen immunity and help prevent disease. 

Nutritious Fresh Fruits: From the fruits list, enjoy colorful fresh, frozen and (in limited amounts) dried fruit. Choose berries, oranges, peaches, apples, plums, cantaloupe, red grapes and other fruit low on the glycemic foods index, rather than juices or canned fruit.

Wholesome Whole Grains: Select brown rice, whole grain breads and pasta, oatmeal and other whole grain high fiber foods instead of refined grains, such as white bread and white rice. 

Fish, Poultry and Meats: For healthy high protein foods, choose poultry (without the skin), eggs, beans, nuts and seeds. Include omega 3 fish, like salmon, sardines and albacore tuna, at least twice a week. If you eat meat, pick lean cuts and limit portion sizes. 

Eggs and Low Fat Dairy: Choose only low-fat dairy products, such as fat free or low-fat milk, cheese and acidophilus yogurt. Limit your use of butter and eat no more than one egg a day. 

Beans, Nuts and Seeds: Legumes and beans, like lentils, split peas, soy and kidney beans are good sources of both protein and fiber. Add to soups, salads and other dishes. Healthy nut and seed choices of are unsalted almonds, walnuts, and sunflower seeds. Nuts are high in calories, so keep portions small. 

Essential Oils and Fats: Get high quality good fat and essential fatty acids from whole grains, olive oil, raw nuts and seeds, avocados and omega 3 fish. Use olive oil for salads, stir-frying and baking. To help with weight management, eat fats sparingly.
    What NOT to eat

Fruits and Vegetables: Eliminate deep-fried vegetables and vegetables served with butter, cheese or cream sauce. Avoid canned sweetened fruit, fruit juice (one cup has no fiber and as much as 10 teaspoons of sugar) and fruit toppings like whipped cream. 

Refined Grain Products: Cut out all refined grains, found in most breads, pasta, crackers and cereals and all pastries, such as doughnuts, cakes, pies, croissants, muffins, cookies, and snack foods like chips, buttered popcorn and many trail mixes. 

Nuts, Seeds and Beans: Stay away from fatty bean soups and chilies that include sausage, bacon or other high fat meats. And avoid nuts and seeds that are roasted in oil and salted. 

Meats, Fish and Poultry: Eliminate red meat high in saturated fats and other high fat meats like bacon, sausage, hot dogs, ribs, bologna, pepperoni, salami, pastrami and most hamburgers. Also avoid fried fish, chicken and turkey, plus poultry skin. 

High Fat Dairy Products: Avoid high fat cream, cream cheese, sour cream, whipped cream, ice cream, whole milk, 2% reduced fat milk and whole milk yogurt. Only use butter and full fat cheese in small quantities and eat no more than one egg a day.

Bad Fats and Most Oils: Limit saturated fats and eliminate all fried foods, foods containing trans fats, lard or the partially hydrogenated oils found in pastries, doughnuts, cakes, cookies, candy, microwave popcorn, French fries and most chocolate.

High Glycemic Sweets: Avoid concentrated sweets, like fruit juice and candy and sweetened foods, like sodas, bakery goods, prepared cereals, canned goods and most packaged foods.

+1. That's the best way to go. Don't forget about the cardio either.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    tell that ? hop out walk the blvd