American ? Appreciation

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
"That's what she wanted me to do!" D explained as we drove up 114th St. D and myself had jump came from from our potna's Bone's house, where wew spent the last two hours watching what we both consider one of the greatest films ever made, "American ? .

See my D literally had a ? that was ready, willing, and able to hit the strip and get his money. Unfortunately for D (who's a Jewish dude and had no frame of reference for the pimpin') didn't know how to apply to game to Tina correctly. Tina had a pwder habit and D thought it was his duty to keep the ? high, after seeing American ? , he realized as Bishop Don Magic Juan said, "she needed D to fill those empy spaces in her life." Not only did American ? explain the pimpin', it explained the dynamics of male-to-female relationships. This movie literally changed my life and along with the Tom Leykis Show gave me some serious game concerning females:

[video=dailymotion;x87kjp]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x87kjp_american-? -1-of-9_shortfilms[/video]

@ 3:41 of the tape Rosebudd talks about his first hoe. Extraordinary game is displayed here along with the importance of establishing good precedents with a ? . The ? understood that in order to ? with Rosebudd, there was certain criteria that needed to be met. You y'all ? with broads, if you lay down the law and your congruent with you message, then babygirl will fall right in line. If you want to ? with more than one chick, tell her. If you expect her to cook, tell her. If you want her to freak off with you in menage action, tell her. She's either going to one of two things: 1) No ? with you 2) ? with you on your terms.

[video=dailymotion;x87kyf]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x87kyf_american-? -2-of-9_shortfilms#rel-page-8[/video]

Like Georgous Dre said, "You have more of chance of attracting a million bucks, then if you like a million bucks, then if you don't."

? need to get out of street gangsta image and start keeping themselves groomed. Keeping your ? hair trimmed. Your hair lined up, braids did. Ironing your clothings. Having decent suits, etc. I want y'all to try something. Dress up in a suit, (make sure it fits properly,) and go out and holla at chicks. Women are more resepctable to you when your suited and booted. You can even get a away with saying nominally corny ? , simply off the way your dress. Don't take to mean to you have to wear a suit everyday, but you should have some dress clothes in your closet.

[video=dailymotion;x87lhi]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x87lhi_american-? -4-of-9_shortfilms#rel-page-3[/video]

3:21 is probably the most powerful and profound part of the documentary. It was this part of the tape where D realized where he ? up with Tina. Women need for men to be men; this is especially true of 8 1/2s 9s 10s, and hoes. These chicks are used to dudes kowtowing and belittling themselves to gain favor with them. Jerks, ? , and pimps are the only dudes in these womens lives that aren't captivated by their beauty. For them it's a "me first attitude." For the ? , his attitude is, "Hey ? , if you want Louis bags, Prada bags, jewerly, and for me to be your man. You need to give me with the means to make it happen."

LIke I said, this movie a strong impact on my life and brought me hella clarity concering females. If I ever meet the Hughs Brothers, I going to thank them for making this compelling, griping, and all important documentary.

Comments

• Slowsteel3
    Slowsteel3 Members Posts: 80 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I aint gone lie. This documentary had me open for a while on some ? ? . After a few days i came back to reality. I still think its in my blood. Work Work Work, til the ? squirt. LOL!
  • Mr.Bocario
    Mr.Bocario Members Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ''I dont like no ? , that dont like me'' - classic words to live by
  • Mr.Burns
    Mr.Burns Members Posts: 517
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The game is to be sold, not to be told. Cat's who have game recognize that movies, books, interviews etc. with pimps are just another product being sold to infatuated herbs who think they can learn game from a book or a movie celebrating pimps.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    cool post the rest of the vidz k
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    great film, i have it on dvd
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    "That's what she wanted me to do!" D explained as we drove up 114th St. D and myself had jump came from from our potna's Bone's house, where wew spent the last two hours watching what we both consider one of the greatest films ever made, "American ? .

See my D literally had a ? that was ready, willing, and able to hit the strip and get his money. Unfortunately for D (who's a Jewish dude and had no frame of reference for the pimpin') didn't know how to apply to game to Tina correctly. Tina had a pwder habit and D thought it was his duty to keep the ? high, after seeing American ? , he realized as Bishop Don Magic Juan said, "she needed D to fill those empy spaces in her life." Not only did American ? explain the pimpin', it explained the dynamics of male-to-female relationships. This movie literally changed my life and along with the Tom Leykis Show gave me some serious game concerning females:

[video=dailymotion;x87kjp]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x87kjp_american-? -1-of-9_shortfilms[/video]

@ 3:41 of the tape Rosebudd talks about his first hoe. Extraordinary game is displayed here along with the importance of establishing good precedents with a ? . The ? understood that in order to ? with Rosebudd, there was certain criteria that needed to be met. You y'all ? with broads, if you lay down the law and your congruent with you message, then babygirl will fall right in line. If you want to ? with more than one chick, tell her. If you expect her to cook, tell her. If you want her to freak off with you in menage action, tell her. She's either going to one of two things: 1) No ? with you 2) ? with you on your terms.

[video=dailymotion;x87kyf]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x87kyf_american-? -2-of-9_shortfilms#rel-page-8[/video]

Like Georgous Dre said, "You have more of chance of attracting a million bucks, then if you like a million bucks, then if you don't."

? need to get out of street gangsta image and start keeping themselves groomed. Keeping your ? hair trimmed. Your hair lined up, braids did. Ironing your clothings. Having decent suits, etc. I want y'all to try something. Dress up in a suit, (make sure it fits properly,) and go out and holla at chicks. Women are more resepctable to you when your suited and booted. You can even get a away with saying nominally corny ? , simply off the way your dress. Don't take to mean to you have to wear a suit everyday, but you should have some dress clothes in your closet.

[video=dailymotion;x87lhi]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x87lhi_american-? -4-of-9_shortfilms#rel-page-3[/video]

3:21 is probably the most powerful and profound part of the documentary. It was this part of the tape where D realized where he ? up with Tina. Women need for men to be men; this is especially true of 8 1/2s 9s 10s, and hoes. These chicks are used to dudes kowtowing and belittling themselves to gain favor with them. Jerks, ? , and pimps are the only dudes in these womens lives that aren't captivated by their beauty. For them it's a "me first attitude." For the ? , his attitude is, "Hey ? , if you want Louis bags, Prada bags, jewerly, and for me to be your man. You need to give me with the means to make it happen."

LIke I said, this movie a strong impact on my life and brought me hella clarity concering females. If I ever meet the Hughs Brothers, I going to thank them for making this compelling, griping, and all important documentary.

That's how gangster's used to be. I don't know why cats walk around all bummy and ? looking. The pimps, gangsters, drug dealers, numbers runners all used to be clean, wtf happend???
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Worth watching
    Goodbye Uncle Tom (1971)

Two documentary filmmakers go back in time to the pre-Civil War American South, to film the slave trade.

Directors: Gualtiero Jacopetti, Franco Prosperi
    Writers: Gualtiero Jacopetti, Franco Prosperi
    Stars: Gualtiero Jacopetti and Franco Prosperi

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0180396/
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »

good ? ............................
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Had my ? hand strong for a couple hours post viewing
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mr.Burns wrote: »
    The game is to be sold, not to be told. Cat's who have game recognize that movies, books, interviews etc. with pimps are just another product being sold to infatuated herbs who think they can learn game from a book or a movie celebrating pimps.

i am in TOTAL agreeance.. BUT.. this movie is one of those rare gems.. it captures alot.. i aint go even sit here and say it dont..

BUUTTTTT atthe same time u gotta be Privvy to the ? to even understand the inbetweens to even gettit.. damn shame.. i shouldve know what i was destined to do.. cause i use to fall asleep to this shot when i was young and square.. but jus because i liked it.. couldnt explain it.. but i liked it.. but now i know why..

*appreciates*