Cause of homosexuality is poor relationships with male peers

Options
waynefan
waynefan Members Posts: 129
edited November 2011 in The Social Lounge
Boys need healthy relationships during boyhood like being familiar with being a male,a boy should have interest in sports like football and even body building and being tough.Boys should not cry it doesn't look manly.

Homosexuality is a erotization of something you dont have cause I do think that a young boy who is very weak and timid and not as tough as a male should be but do you blame the parents maybe the mother.

There are masculine ? men but they are hurt too but rather they try to put on a false masculine and they are insecure just like the ? men that are open and feminine.I think that a family should be supportive of masculinity but if a mother hates her husband or fight with with he will try to smother over the son cutting off the relationship he should have with his father.

Most ? people ignore this about what causes homosexuality cause they dont wanna change but they still arent happy.

I hope that society looks into this and realises that men need masculinity and male friends in their life which they didnt in boyhood probably because of rejection becaue they wasnt like other boys.

Comments

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I don't think homosexuality is something that can be learned. Then again you have these rump wranglers in prison which is ? but a choice. I don't care what anyone says.

Yeah, society puts pressure on people on how a male or female should act but society can't determine there sexual preference.
  • waynefan
    waynefan Members Posts: 129
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think its not really about sex or love but about affection that a boy wants as in he wants to be accepted by other boys be "one of the boys" but I think the father was maybe distance emotionally.

I wish society know more about this cause I feel that no male should have to feel less of a man and that feeling is what homosexual attraction evolved from but males should know that they are men and not different from other men but imagine being a little boy no muscles,not tough,with other boys who are way tougher.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    That's society.

Boys are taught to be tough, not to cry, fight when confronted ect...

Girls are raised a certain way too. Everything changes with time. This is the most accepting generation so far.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think homosexuality(male/female) come from a coping/protecting mechanism(during traumatic times) in early infant and childhood.
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The cause of homosexuality is probably a combination of heredity and exposure to certain prenatal hormones.
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    hairdresser

A 19st rugby player suffered a stroke while training - and discovered when he woke up that he was ? .
    Chris Birch, 26, had proposed to his girlfriend and worked in a bank when he suffered a freak accident in the gym.
    The rugby-loving Welshman was trying to impress his friends with a back flip but broke his neck and suffered a stroke.

He was taken to the Royal Gwent hospital where his girlfriend and family waited for news - but said: 'I was ? when I woke up and I still am.'
    His friends were stunned by the dramatic changes to his personality, especially his change in sexuality.

Chris said: 'It sounds strange but when I came round I immediately felt different.
    'I wasn't interested in women any more. I was definitely ? .
    'I had never been attracted to a man before - I'd never even had any ? friends. But I didn't care about who I was before, I had to be true to my feelings.'

He said his family struggled to come to terms with his sudden change of identity so he decided to move out of home.
    Chris retrained as a hairdresser and now lives with his partner Jack Powell, 19, above the salon in which he works.

He sought advice from his neurologist who said the changes in his personality could be due to the stroke opening up a different part of his brain.
    There have been cases of patients waking up with different accents and of others becoming artists following strokes.

Stroke association spokesman Joe Korner said: 'Strokes can have a big effect on individuals and lead to personality changes.
    'During recovery the brain makes new neural connections which can trigger things people weren't aware of such as accent, language or perhaps a different sexuality.
    'Whether or not the stroke turned Chris ? , or whether he was ? anyway but unaware of it, his experience seems to be a positive one, which is great.'
    article-2058921-0EB7689400000578-271_233x394.jpgarticle-2058921-0EB6EDD600000578-794_468x714.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...wakes-? .html
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    imm0rt4l wrote: »
    hairdresser

A 19st rugby player suffered a stroke while training - and discovered when he woke up that he was ? .
    Chris Birch, 26, had proposed to his girlfriend and worked in a bank when he suffered a freak accident in the gym.
    The rugby-loving Welshman was trying to impress his friends with a back flip but broke his neck and suffered a stroke.

He was taken to the Royal Gwent hospital where his girlfriend and family waited for news - but said: 'I was ? when I woke up and I still am.'
    His friends were stunned by the dramatic changes to his personality, especially his change in sexuality.

Chris said: 'It sounds strange but when I came round I immediately felt different.
    'I wasn't interested in women any more. I was definitely ? .
    'I had never been attracted to a man before - I'd never even had any ? friends. But I didn't care about who I was before, I had to be true to my feelings.'

He said his family struggled to come to terms with his sudden change of identity so he decided to move out of home.
    Chris retrained as a hairdresser and now lives with his partner Jack Powell, 19, above the salon in which he works.

He sought advice from his neurologist who said the changes in his personality could be due to the stroke opening up a different part of his brain.
    There have been cases of patients waking up with different accents and of others becoming artists following strokes.

Stroke association spokesman Joe Korner said: 'Strokes can have a big effect on individuals and lead to personality changes.
    'During recovery the brain makes new neural connections which can trigger things people weren't aware of such as accent, language or perhaps a different sexuality.
    'Whether or not the stroke turned Chris ? , or whether he was ? anyway but unaware of it, his experience seems to be a positive one, which is great.'
    article-2058921-0EB7689400000578-271_233x394.jpgarticle-2058921-0EB6EDD600000578-794_468x714.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...wakes-? .html

kyuhyun_laugh_gif_by_kimchattigirl.gif

He was more than likely ? all along but he just took the accident as a possibility to come out without getting judged for it...
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ever heard of the 'Kray twins' ? one of em was ?

People are born ? , one could call it a glitch in the system lol but I don't think people turn ? at all, it's just sexual preference. It's something natural
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ^ youre born ? , that's what I believe. Of course everyone has their own thoughts.

The op is false though. I've seen muscular dudes all into sports, music and hobbies that would make you think they're straight and they're not. Has nothing to do with even them doing "manly" things.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    Ever heard of the 'Kray twins' ? one of em was ?
    people on this forum who have heard of the Kray brothers:

--Alkindus
    --janklow
    --...i think we're done here
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I see a lot of people are using the words "I BELIEVE" as if this is somehow a question about the existence of aliens or some ? . As if there is still a credible debate about this ? .

if you think homosexuality is a choice you're an unlearned, unread, uneducated ? . Period. Its no longer a discussion. Studies have been done, research has been done on the molecular and even neuro-psychological level and they ALL (not some) but ALL have come to the conclusion that homosexuality is NOT a choice but people are literally (somehow) born that way.

? have lower testosterone levels than straight males. As Alkindus said, there are twins where one is ? the other is straight. They were on 60 Minutes a few years ago. YOu telling me a child CHOSE to be ? ?

There are many species in nature who practice homosexuality. Among them: Dolphins, monkeys, killer whales...so if u think homosexuality is somehow "unnatural" you're wrong about that too.

Sorry but this isnt a matter of opinion anymore. We dont need to hear what you.....THINK. We have facts...? your thoughts. Im gonna go ahead and believe the scientist. You know..the peple smarter than you and I put together who actually spent 10 -15 years STUDYING this ? ?

That said, here's a link to an actual SCIENTIST/RESEARCHER

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/20718.aspx

1,500 animal species practice homosexuality

• Homosexuality is quite common in the animal kingdom, especially among herding animals. Many animals solve conflicts by practicing same gender sex.
    Try to learn something. Its one thing to invoke your THOUGHTS when there are no facts. But when u do have facts keep your thoughts to yourself.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I see a lot of people are using the words "I BELIEVE" as if this is somehow a question about the existence of aliens or some ? . As if there is still a credible debate about this ? .

if you think homosexuality is a choice you're an unlearned, unread, uneducated ? . Period. Its no longer a discussion. Studies have been done, research has been done on the molecular and even neuro-psychological level and they ALL (not some) but ALL have come to the conclusion that homosexuality is NOT a choice but people are literally (somehow) born that way.

? have lower testosterone levels than straight males. As Alkindus said, there are twins where one is ? the other is straight. They were on 60 Minutes a few years ago. YOu telling me a child CHOSE to be ? ?

There are many species in nature who practice homosexuality. Among them: Dolphins, monkeys, killer whales...so if u think homosexuality is somehow "unnatural" you're wrong about that too.

Sorry but this isnt a matter of opinion anymore. We dont need to hear what you.....THINK. We have facts...? your thoughts. Im gonna go ahead and believe the scientist. You know..the peple smarter than you and I put together who actually spent 10 -15 years STUDYING this ? ?

That said, here's a link to an actual SCIENTIST/RESEARCHER

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/20718.aspx

Try to learn something. Its one thing to invoke your THOUGHTS when there are no facts. But when u do have facts keep your thoughts to yourself.

Cats like Judah ignore "scientific facts" because of their own personal beliefs. He doesn't "believe" in these findings because it's some how corrupt. I didn't think you could be born ? last year, until I started reading articles on this such as what you posted.

You either "believe" the facts or not, it's not a thought of a belief such as believing in gods or aliens but a belief that you trust the sources and science that they are correct in their findings that you are born ? . That's why I stated "I believe". I actually know you are too, I know a few ? who are in my family and I've asked them the question.