Careful Fellas: You divorce, and you could pay damages for not ? enough

Young_Chitlin
Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in AKA Donkey
smh............
Man ordered to pay wife for lack of sex
From correspondents in Paris From: AFP November 30, 2011

A COURT in France has ordered a man to pay 10,000 euros ($13,500) in damages to his long-frustrated ex-wife after he failed in his marriage "duties" by withholding sex from her for years.

In the May ruling, published overnight in the Gazette du Palais judicial review, an appeals court in the southern city of Aix-en-Provence upheld an earlier decision to award the damages for "absence of sexual relations".

The couple, who are both 51, married in 1986 and have two children. They divorced in January 2009 in Nice.
In its ruling, the court said the man's wife deserved the damages due to the suffering she endured because of her sexless marriage.

"The wife's expectations were legitimate in the sense that sexual relations between married people are an expression of their mutual affection and part of the duties that proceed from marriage," the court said.

It dismissed the husband's argument that health problems and long working hours had simply reduced the opportunities for the couple to have sex.

The court ruled that he had not proved "any health problems that would make him completely incapable of having intimate relations with his wife".

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    smh next you will have to buy your wife a vaginoplasty surgery for smashing her too much
  • pinche_gringo
    pinche_gringo Members Posts: 44
    edited November 2011
    first off, you could never find that article written about a broad withholding sex from a dude. that ? would just be normal.

second, what kind of man won't ? his ol' lady because he's trying to make a statement? that was rhetorical. but for the slow posters, a ? made man. i bet he wore flower aprons and painted his toenails too. it's a damn shame that a woman has to walk around frustrated because she can't find a dude to blow her back out. what the hell is wrong with dudes these days?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    and they really have the nerve to wonder why a ? aint worried about gettin married....i could really do without it....i mean seriously the main reason i would consider is my daughter having a real family...but my whole life all i have seen is losses come out of marriage smh....i could make a life or death decision faster than i could decide to get married
  • pinche_gringo
    pinche_gringo Members Posts: 44
    edited November 2011
    i can't knock him if he had a little something on the side. he was just stupid for not keeping his home ? together. but...
    sboogie wrote: »
    the dude was 51...

so does ? stop working when you turn 51? if so, somebody should tell hugh heffner to leave those young broads alone. 'male-enhancement' products didn't blow up over the past decade for no reason.