Am I the only person who hasnt seen the twilight movies

2»

Comments

• Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited November 2011
    im_lux wrote: »
    I guess you can tell the ? wit ? and the ones without em. Most ? under the age of 30 love twilight...and even if a ? ain't watchin he in the room and done caught parts of them movies when the ? got em on dvd or seen em on tv.

It is what it is though. I don't know any personally but I know it's ? in here that done went to the movies to see that...Good ? been makin smart men do dumb ? since Eve.

Sorry but I don't know no ? who like that movie or who ever try to drag my ass to see it.
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Cake4real wrote: »
    Sorry but I don't know no ? who like that movie or who ever try to drag my ass to see it.

You couldn't know that many then. No hate...But realistically I couldn't count on two hands how many ? I know 18-30 that watch them ? . I know I'm the only one in my house that don't care for twilight.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Never seen twilight, never seen harry potter.

I have seen all the Lord of the Rings movies though, which is kind of embarassing.
  • im_lux
    edited November 2011
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Never seen twilight, never seen harry potter.

I have seen all the Lord of the Rings movies though, which is kind of embarassing.

Yeah I never seen harry potter either.
  • Cake4real
    edited November 2011
    You couldn't know that many then. No hate...But realistically I couldn't count on two hands how many ? I know 18-30 that watch them ? . I know I'm the only one in my house that don't care for twilight.

I don't know any type of ? who actually watch those type of movies. Now if we talking about kiddie simple females yea I try to avoid those type of mindless females. So I won't be forced to watch Twlight to get ?
  • im_lux
    edited November 2011
    Cake4real wrote: »
    I don't know what type of ? who actually watch those type of movies. Now if we talking about kiddie simple females yea I try to avoid those type of mindless females. So I won't be forced to watch Twlight to get ?

Every day females watch them ? bruh its just story tellin on screen...stop actin you tryin too hard. Thats like sayin its mindless and kiddie for a dude to watch the expendables or the a-team or xmen or some ? . How old are you?
  • Cake4real
    edited November 2011
    Every day females watch them ? bruh its just story tellin on screen...stop actin you tryin too hard. Thats like sayin its mindless and kiddie for a dude to watch the expendables or the a-team or xmen or some ? . How old are you?

You don't know ever female so don't act like someone don't get females because they never ran into one who watch Twilight because that's just dumb. In my mid twenties and still never met a female who loved twilight. Also don't compare that Twlight stuff to xmen and it has nothing to do with trying to act hard.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    CapitalB wrote: »
    iv seen them.. the last two before this current one was alright and okay..
    at this point i jus wanna see how the ? ends..

you could just read the books lol
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Kristen Stewart is a ? peppermint patty.
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    havent seen them, dont know anyone outside my pre-teen nieces that have. They might actually be good movies, but i personally will find it rather difficult to willingly sit n watch them

Word. I aint seen one of them and dont want to. Harry Potter level ? .
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Ishi wrote: »
    Who is in your avatar B. I must known for the sake of humanity.

Her name is danica collins or ambose
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Never watched them. Twilight is for kids, True Blood is for the adults.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Yeah I never seen harry potter either.

You and Will are losing. Harry Porter movies are on point.
  • Stephen-r
    Stephen-r Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Never seen it and i dont care too
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    blank.. wrote: »
    Never watched that, or Harry Potter, or Lord Of the Rings, or Transformers trilogy, or the Spiderman Series.

? all those movies.

Oh, and I never watched Avatar.

Prisoners of the moment, thats what I call the viewers of these "mega" movies.

They story lines are unrealistic and I dont know why people are interested in robots and vampires and all this ? ? .

I hate those "blockbuster" movies too, they have no interest at all. Never saw Transformers, Avatar sucked ass, I turned from that ? . And the rest of the ? you mentioned never saw that ? . That's for the ADD crowd, bleh. And the only cool Vampire was "Blackula" dude was pimpish and and the GOAT quotes! Even the old white vampires from back in the day were cooler looking, these new vampires look like ? to me!
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Never seen any of the twilight movies hope I never do..
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    I seen all 4 of the films and they were good. Its a soft teenage version of Underworld, a movie version of Vampire Diaries. You won't get the "? " because you watched a teenage romance film.

The author makes like $50 million annually off of the brand. Shawty wrote that sh*t one summer and by the following year it was a best seller. I need to write a book for teenage white girls.....? damn
  • sdca
    sdca Members Posts: 290 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    @ ImSoReal,

You should watch them. Not a big deal, like everyone here making it. It's just movies.

You'll either hate it, or deny liking it lol, but at least watch, then decide for yourself

I liked all of them, Breaking Dawn especially...that one is a must see, it was very well made. ; )
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    ive seen every one not that bad the action scenes with the big ass wolves be the best part

the lead guy be on some borderline stalker sht and they want little girls to think thats love haha
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    seen one of them em bcos this gurl told me it was great
    dont remember if it was the first or second one
    that ? was one of the worst most boring movies ive seen in my entire life

seen a few parts of harry potter that ? was lame as fucc

but i liked the lord of the rings trilogy that wasnt bad at all
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    7fIG wrote: »
    That's about the last ounce of manhood you got going for you wit' those soft ass threads you make.

Any ? who "knows a lot of ? " who peeped twilight takes a lauce by association.