Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    U got the Kareem Abdul-Jabar syndrome? -_-
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Un-Common aka Morris Nuts on Mens Chests aka mr lamar transvestite aka ? montel williams aka $3.19 shirt aka look mom i drew my own hand aka the Kratos of Coonery aka Sammy Gayness Jr aka the bald and the bisexual aka Ihop Man of the Year aka ? ? back on youtube
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    # swag swag swag
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I thank ? everyday, for my blessings and life. I don't understand. If you can't be thankful everyday. Why you feel like one day out the year, you want to let people know; what you're thankful for?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    you look happy ?
    thats good to see :)
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I thank ? everyday, for my blessings and life. I don't understand. If you can't be thankful everyday. Why you feel like one day out the year, you want to let people know; what you're thankful for?

Just going with the theme of the day Buzz Killington.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    them walls is mad feminine b.

real rap though, your moms was making them PB&J sammiches wasn't she?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Thankful for the powder lines getting broads naked, thankful for the alcohol we throwing up and spilling every where, thankful for the prayers that got a ? home, severly influenced going 90 at 3 in the morning. dumb hoes, tricks, dope fiends, crooked cops, and their pay days. Legal system loop holes, DA's making mistakes. Election year in the city, you could get away with murder. ? that can't satisfy they women, ? being scared to desert him. The club owners greed. The deans daughter's hot ? . Bicurious ladies creeping in college parking lots at all hours of the night. All the ? ups at my job, making me look good. Everyone willing to make their mistakes, so I could gain from it. So much more, but you get the point.

I give thanks to all of them.
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Thankful for the powder lines getting broads naked, thankful for the alcohol we throwing up and spilling every where, thankful for the prayers that got a ? home, severly influenced going 90 at 3 in the morning. dumb hoes, tricks, dope fiends, crooked cops, and their pay days. Legal system loop holes, DA's making mistakes. Election year in the city, you could get away with murder. ? that can't satisfy they women, ? being scared to desert him. The club owners greed. The deans daughter's hot ? . Bicurious ladies creeping in college parking lots at all hours of the night. All the ? ups at my job, making me look good. Everyone willing to make their mistakes, so I could gain from it. So much more, but you get the point.

I give thanks to all of them.

GOTDAYUM......Im speechless...greatness in one post
  • jackthemack
    edited November 2011
    Options
    them walls is mad feminine b.

real rap though, your moms was making them PB&J sammiches wasn't she?

Nah I made my own thanks
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    In spite of all the ? I put ? through, including probably being the reason why he started losing hair to begin with..

I'm proud of that ? .

? that, he my brother we both Muslim I been sent that ? to hell and back.

But I'm happy for you brother, he doing something, keep the Bill Gates dreams alive brother.

And if you got a fucken problem with me giving props to this man, I dont give a ? .
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    In spite of all the ? I put ? through, including probably being the reason why he started losing hair to begin with..

yeah he probably started yanking it all out after that "stuff found in ? 's arm hair" thread
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    no surprise a ? bumped a four day old ? thread. Donkey stay losin' courtesy of Ms. Dolla.
  • salamerican1
    salamerican1 Members Posts: 714 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I give thanks that i do not have the need to use drugs anymore
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? ...you bald.
  • jackthemack