Whats worse being a howdy doody ass Wayne Brady type or a street nugga?

Options
2»

Comments

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    ^Yeah that happens alot too.I couldnt and would never do it..

I wouldn't either

Im just like Denzel in that I'll tell u i'm not gonna be disrespected and making these white folk understand that ? . Just like how Denzel punked Quinton Tarantino's ass
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    What did he say 2 to Tarantino?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    What did he say 2 to Tarantino?

According to a 1995 Premiere magazine article, Denzel confronted director Quentin Tarantino when he visted the set of CRIMSON TIDE. Quentin had done an uncredited rewrite of the script. Denzel lambasted Tarantino about his use of racial slurs in his films. Tarantino got embarrassed and wanted to move the conversation to a more private area. Denzel said, No, if we're going to discuss it, let's discuss it now.
  • Paul Hate.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    According to a 1995 Premiere magazine article, Denzel confronted director Quentin Tarantino when he visted the set of CRIMSON TIDE. Quentin had done an uncredited rewrite of the script. Denzel lambasted Tarantino about his use of racial slurs in his films. Tarantino got embarrassed and wanted to move the conversation to a more private area. Denzel said, No, if we're going to discuss it, let's discuss it now.

^thats whats up..I would have asked him about that ? too.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    how is wayne brady a sellout??

oh yea, ? quentin tarantino
  • Paul Hate.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    how is wayne brady a sellout??

oh yea, ? quentin tarantino

Well not wayne brady himself but his demeanor on camera,the image he has on tv...not the man himself.

I mean a white washed cat...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This will be on of the few times i post in a Paul H thread..

The wayne brady types at least are moving towards something. and you really cant judge all of those books by the cover.. but even if they are what they appear to be.. they are moving toward something better than.. those street ? who think they are keeping it real and the epitome of blackness and real nigganess.......
  • Paul Hate.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This will be on of the few times i post in a Paul H thread..

The wayne brady types at least are moving towards something. and you really cant judge all of those books by the cover.. but even if they are what they appear to be.. they are moving toward something better than.. those street ? who think they are keeping it real and the epitome of blackness and real nigganess.......

^You post in all my threads,breh.

@the bolded,thats very true but like i said i dealt with these guys for the longest.Im not apologzing for their behavior but them ? is straight socially ? .Theyll look at the normal negroe and think hes buggin sometimes.."U think u gonna get rich working for somebody else"...like nah bet you gonna get rich selling ? ..Like dudes dont think straight.

I pretty much got em written off ...
  • gns
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Well not wayne brady himself but his demeanor on camera,the image he has on tv...not the man himself.

I mean a white washed cat...

oh ok....u r slandering homies name though.

When I was younger I used to hate rich people...I mean all of them.

They talked different and obviously had a higher standard of living than myself. But some of them are just born into that world and having to come up more difficult than them whenever I'm around that lifestyle I have all the advantages. I obviously gotta edge to me that intrigues craccas/rich folks alike and I can always take them carlton type ? bishes.....

So now I still say ? em, just without the hate.
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited November 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Who knows if Wayne Brady is putting on an "Act" to get where he wants to be

Exactly. I know a few Wayne Brady types and I wouldn't call any of them fake. That's how they were raised.
  • Mood Indigo
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ^why?Dont you think they are fake?Theyre tap dancing buffons to me...I mean street cats are worse,but they usually were bred to think/act like that.Wayne brady types are shucking and jiving on purpose..most street cats dont know no better...

What makes you think the Wayne Brady types are like that? Even Wayne Brady doesn't come off to me like that.
  • reggie g
    reggie g Members Posts: 295
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Exactly. I know a few Wayne Brady types and I wouldn't call any of them fake. That's how they were raised.

Are you serious?
  • Paul Hate.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    oh ok....u r slandering homies name though.

When I was younger I used to hate rich people...I mean all of them.

They talked different and obviously had a higher standard of living than myself. But some of them are just born into that world and having to come up more difficult than them whenever I'm around that lifestyle I have all the advantages. I obviously gotta edge to me that intrigues craccas/rich folks alike and I can always take them carlton type ? bishes.....

So now I still say ? em, just without the hate.

You coming from a class warfare perspective.Im coming more from a socio-cultural angle..

Dem carlton cats arent always rich,the ones that were born and raised that way I might give em a pass..most of dem arent though,they conscioulsy choose to be like that.
  • Paul Hate.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    What makes you think the Wayne Brady types are like that? Even Wayne Brady doesn't come off to me like that.

^The ones I encounter are usually asskissing,white washed damn near feminine acting...on some real sellout ? .I wouldnt neccesarily put an upper class raised black kid in that category..Imma have to say alot of them do that as well.
  • gns
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You coming from a class warfare perspective.Im coming more from a socio-cultural angle..

Dem carlton cats arent always rich,the ones that were born and raised that way I might give em a pass..most of dem arent though,they conscioulsy choose to be like that.

oh so u talking bout ? then?! gotcha, nobody likes those.
  • Paul Hate.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    oh so u talking bout ? then?! gotcha, nobody likes those.

Yea you talking bout upperclass black kids(im assuming)..some of them be on that ? too some no.I know a few that try to fit in with the crowd(they usually dont and end up hanging with a variety of middle to upperclass people).
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mood Indigo
    edited November 2011
    Options
    reggie g wrote: »
    Are you serious?

Obviously my view of the wayne Brady types are completely different than yours.
  • reggie g
    reggie g Members Posts: 295
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Obviously my view of the wayne Brady types are completely different than yours.

That's because I'm real and you're not. You're the 4th fakest female on this site.
  • Chasin Benjis
    Chasin Benjis Banned Users Posts: 147
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You must be 5th then.