Predictions on how much Slaughterhouse Album will sell?

Wonderland
Wonderland Banned Users Posts: 1,377
edited December 2011 in The Reason
I think they will sell around the 50K-70K range

I can't see them doing any higher than that even with being on a Major and being on Shady

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    70k-90k first week
    ends up 300k or so
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    70k-90k first week
    ends up 300k or so

No way will they sell anywhere near 300K

70K overall is what they will sell
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    they still around?
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    how about this....who gives a ? ?
    the reason has more threads about sales then the music itself
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    I remember this ? thought J. Cole would sell 30 K overall and she was dead wrong
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    King Drew wrote: »
    23 k

They should do 50K at the very least
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    how about this....who gives a ? ?
    the reason has more threads about sales then the music itself

Well i'm not a fan of their Music it just isn't my thing at all and don't know anyone who listens to them either so am wondering how much they will sell
  • Pretty Fred
    Pretty Fred Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    The group music they make is sh*tty. Individually they are dope except Budden.

They are 4 completely different styles so no 1 beat is gonna sound dope for all of them.

And why do they feel they need to be spitting 16-24 bar verses? Gimme 8 dope bars from the 4 of them and well have a banger.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Wonderland wrote: »
    They should do 50K at the very least

You don't understand how much joe will make them fail.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    The group music they make is sh*tty. Individually they are dope except Budden.

They are 4 completely different styles so no 1 beat is gonna sound dope for all of them.

And why do they feel they need to be spitting 16-24 bar verses? Gimme 8 dope bars from the 4 of them and well have a banger.

lol joe is the best solo artist of them all.....
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011

He is the best in the group i'm not a fan of his Music as a solo Rapper mainly cos of his Beat Selection, Hook Writting and Flow

However Slaughterhouse bring down Joe Budden he is much better as a solo Rapper
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    He is the best in the group i'm not a fan of his Music as a solo Rapper mainly cos of his Beat Selection, Hook Writting and Flow

However Slaughterhouse bring down Joe Budden he is much better as a solo Rapper

when i read stuff like this it's obvious u don't listen to budden. as for sales doesn't matter to me im coppin so..... you take away groups like them or cole nas what the hell are we left with ? hiphop is dead
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    when i read stuff like this it's obvious u don't listen to budden. as for sales doesn't matter to me im coppin so..... you take away groups like them or cole nas what the hell are we left with ? hiphop is dead

What's hard to understand that i just can't stand Joe Buddens Beat Selection, Hooks and Flow?

But i like his Subject Matter/Content like how he Rap's about his life and put's his experiences and struggles on wax it's just his Beat Selection is way too poor for me and ruin his Songs and i don't like his Flow at all either those 2 aspects make his Music sound really boring and ruin it for me

Slaughterhouse and J Cole to me are really poor and lack any replay value at all
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    they will top off at 14 copies sold.
  • fuck-u
    fuck-u Members Posts: 9
    edited November 2011
    ? numbers, i steal my music!
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2011

No Royce is man
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    jek wrote: »
    No Royce is man

Royce can't make good Music to save his life that's why no 1 listens to him his Beat Selection is horrible and his Music lacks zero replay value

Joe Budden is definitley the best in the group
  • El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    When's the album coming out?
    I'm gonna buy a physical copy
    I bought the first one.
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    El Payaso wrote: »
    When's the album coming out?
    I'm gonna buy a physical copy
    I bought the first one.

Don't know cos i can't stand there Music at all

Going to flop though

While D12 went Platinum twice with 2 Albums, Obie Trice went Platinum, 50 Cent went Diamond and Multi Platinum on numerous Albums, and the Shady Records Compilation Album featuring Rappers like Stat Quo, Cashis, Bobby Creekwater went Multi Platinum

Real sad to see people who can't make even decent Music like Slaughterhouse who will flop and never even go Gold in their career on Shady Records
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    Well i'm not a fan of their Music it just isn't my thing at all and don't know anyone who listens to them either so am wondering how much they will sell

Like I was telling you yesterday when I ethered you in your last Hater slaughter house thread. You have no idea how big or small anybody fan base is. I don't expect you to know anything about fans of Crooked I for instance because you not no where near Long Beach or the Westcoast like I am, if you were you'd understand why Him, Kendric, Lamar, Soopafly, and WC can perform at the house of blues and the ? is packed. What you don't seem to be understanding is Joel Ortiz got me checking for his solo ? BECAUSE OF HIM BEING IN THIS GROUP. Individually they all may have had a medium size fan base. Guys like Bankrupt Baller may have only known about Joe Budden, I may have only ever checked for new leaks from Royce and Crooked. For them to join together as a group you are intruoducing four different fan bases to each other's guy. Then alotta Eminiem supporters who didn't know about Slaughterhouse till the BET awards are gonna check for these guys now too. I refuse to predict numbers because I'm not into predicting, I like to wait till ? drops and give it a chance....but I do have a strong feeling two years together since they last dropped means better chemistry, maturation, and way better promotion and Dre being able to lace guys with beats so I don't know why the sky isn't the limit with these guys. They are D 12 on lyrical steroids, I bet Eminiem feels like he won the lottery with these guys
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    shadyteam is the biggest hater on this site. along with rofl.guy

this convinces me even more than they're the same poster or know each other somehow outside of the ic, because of their obsession/? riding of eminem as well as drinking gallons of haterade every minute of the day

also, shut the ? up ? .
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    Royce can't make good Music to save his life that's why no 1 listens to him his Beat Selection is horrible and his Music lacks zero replay value

Joe Budden is definitley the best in the group

LOL at you criticizing his beats when he's the only one out of the four that got popular for destroying DJ Premiere beats!! If that means nothing to you then you ethering yourself because you can't get more hip hop than a preemo beat and he don't give beats to anybody and Royce was a young ? getting them.

Only people who's opinion I'd listen to as far as who had the best solo ? is people who have checked out sucess is certain, Streethop, bar exam, or death is certain. You would be sayin he can't make good songs if you heard those albums in depth. The man wrote on the chronic 2001 with Joel Ortiz and chronic 2001 is a top five album in hip hop history!! Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about and need to stick to wondering what Eminiem is eating for breakfast and how that makes him feel deep down in his soul to eat something. Pshhh
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    jek wrote: »
    LOL at you criticizing his beats when he's the only one out of the four that got popular for destroying DJ Premiere beats!! If that means nothing to you then you ethering yourself because you can't get more hip hop than a preemo beat and he don't give beats to anybody and Royce was a young ? getting them.

Only people who's opinion I'd listen to as far as who had the best solo ? is people who have checked out sucess is certain, Streethop, bar exam, or death is certain. You would be sayin he can't make good songs if you heard those albums in depth. The man wrote on the chronic 2001 with Joel Ortiz and chronic 2001 is a top five album in hip hop history!! Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about and need to stick to wondering what Eminiem is eating for breakfast and how that makes him feel deep down in his soul to eat something. Pshhh

Preeach... that ? bird is an embarssment to hiphop and True Em fans that support hiphop.. When people think of ? Eminem Fans Shadyteam fits the bill
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    idk about yall but royce ate slim up on Bad meets evil the track off of Slim Shady album.