Predictions on how much Slaughterhouse Album will sell?

Comments

• Wonderland
    Wonderland Banned Users Posts: 1,377
    edited November 2011
    If you like Royce @ jek then enjoy his Music why get so insecure just cos others don't like him?

I don't cry and moan at you just cos you don't like ZRO or Max B or T.I. @ jek do i? stop being insecure like most back packers and just enjoy what you enjoy dogg

If Joe Budden sorts his Beat Selection out then i can say i'll be a believer in him and will support him cos like i said he is by far the best in Slaughterhouse and they as a group bring him down so much
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    That's why i love ZRO like Joe Budden he has that same Subject Matter, is Personal, is Introspective and Deep etc but he does them real wavy Hooks and his Beat Selection is real good

It's just about a completle package the style of Singing on Hooks ZRO does i like too
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Preeach... that ? bird is an embarssment to hiphop and True Em fans that support hiphop.. When people think of ? Eminem Fans Shadyteam fits the bill

See wonderland, you wouldn't have people thinking ? like this about you if you wasn't so judgemental and bias on your kinda taste in music. It's like you live in some bubble where only your taste in heartfelt emotional ? exist. The Ironic part about it is if you gave they ? a chance within your bubble you'd hear some of that emo within the deadly punchlines and metaphors they spit
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    That Dictionary back pack, robotic and really boring Rap Slaughterhouse do is just not my thing at all

D12 were really entertaining actually made Street Hip Hop, had the sickest Production on both Albums Em laced em with ? Beats and just made bangers for the whip like ? Like Me, Purple Pills, Pistol Pistol etc

And of course went Platinum twice with alotta Hit Singles

Slaughterhouse are just really poor Musically and horrible as far as replay value and making Songs
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Wonderland wrote: »
    If you like Royce @ jek then enjoy his Music why get so insecure just cos others don't like him?

I don't cry and moan at you just cos you don't like ZRO or Max B or T.I. @ jek do i? stop being insecure like most back packers and just enjoy what you enjoy dogg

If Joe Budden sorts his Beat Selection out then i can say i'll be a believer in him and will support him cos like i said he is by far the best in Slaughterhouse and they as a group bring him down so much

Yea but you do cry and moan like a ? when people don't like Eminem, you Punjabi ?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    That Dictionary back pack, robotic and really boring Rap Slaughterhouse do is just not my thing at all

D12 were really entertaining actually made Street Hip Hop, had the sickest Production on both Albums Em laced em with ? Beats and just made bangers for the whip like ? Like Me, Purple Pills, Pistol Pistol etc

And of course went Platinum twice with alotta Hit Singles

Slaughterhouse are just really poor Musically and horrible as far as replay value and making Songs

LOL at D12 with Street Bangers....
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    jek wrote: »
    See wonderland, you wouldn't have people thinking ? like this about you if you wasn't so judgemental and bias on your kinda taste in music. It's like you live in some bubble where only your taste in heartfelt emotional ? exist. The Ironic part about it is if you gave they ? a chance within your bubble you'd hear some of that emo within the deadly punchlines and metaphors they spit

I don't like Punchline Rap i listened to Slaughterhouse and was just amazed at how poor and horrible i found their Music i just could not enjoy it 1 lil bit at all it was a real task and sounded extremley boring
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    LOL at D12 with Street Bangers....

Purple Pills
    ? On You
    Pistol Pistol
    Fight Music
    How Come
    Get My Gun
    ? Up

Are a million times better than Slaughterhouse and have done something Slaughterhouse never will do get 2 Platinum Plaques and have top 10 Charting Hit Singles

D12, D Block, G Unit, Dipset are groups that i like make good Street Music and just good entertaining Music
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    they will top off at 14 copies sold.

So you saying maybe push 2-3 copies that first week? That sounds about right.
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    I don't like Punchline Rap i listened to Slaughterhouse and was just amazed at how poor and horrible i found their Music i just could not enjoy it 1 lil bit at all it was a real task and sounded extremley boring

Ok but you are the minority because on and offline when they was in the BET Cypher all people talked about was how they basically saved the credibility of the Cypher and how they all out spit your idol who use to be just like them, hungry as mcees
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    And this is another reason I know you don't get out the house much. Anybody with some common sence knows D 12 outside of Em and Proof was terrible.Royce tore those guys apart by HIMSELF in the wax battles!!! How can you sit here and condone any of that fuckery Studder bug Bizarre rapped about? He's just as useless as your taste in hip hop. No wonder you like Rick Ross. You not a fan of anybody that can actually rap.
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    And this is another reason I know you don't get out the house much. Anybody with some common sence knows D 12 outside of Em and Proof was terrible. How can you sit here and condone any of that fuckery Studder bug Bizarre rapped about? He's just as useless as your taste in hip hop. No wonder you like Rick Ross. You not a fan of anybody that can actually rap.

D12 as a group including the likes of Swifty, Kuniva, Kon Artist etc are Musically way superior a million times superior than Slaughterhouse
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    D12 as a group including the likes of Swifty, Kuniva, Kon Artist etc are Musically way superior a million times superior than Slaughterhouse

Superior at what? Show me anything they have ever said that make you think they can out rap Joel, Joe, Crooked and a guy who already ended they career to the point Eminiem got to embarrassed to ? with them. If D 12 was that tight Eminiem wouldn't have had to go out and find some real rappers with real skills
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    But the best group in recent times i would say was Dipset

From 2003 - 2007 they were amazing
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    30k First Week and they reach 100k 5 months from then.
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2011
    Superior at what? Show me anything they have ever said that make you think they can out rap Joel, Joe, Crooked and a guy who already ended they career to the point Eminiem got to embarrassed to ? with them. If D 12 was that tight Eminiem wouldn't have had to go out and find some real rappers with real skills

Royce did ? on them heavy with Malcom X... but to be fair them I always though Kunvia was dope... Proof was avg but his rep as freestyle battle legend earned him respect... Bizarre worst rappers ever. Swifty is avg and Mr Porter was there for the beats.
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011

Superior at making Music, superior Songs, superior Beats, superior Lyrical Content, superior Song Writting, superior entertainment, superior replay value, superior quality Music

Million times better
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    LMAO @ this ? thinking D12 has superior lyrical content compared to Slaughterhouse
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Royce did ? on them heavy with Malcom X... but to be fair them I always though Kunvia was dope... Proof was avg but his rep as freestyle battle legend earned him respect... Bizarre worst rappers ever. Swifty is avg and Mr Porter was there for the beats.

nah imo d12 was garbage. The only one i liked was proof.
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2011
    LMAO @ this ? thinking D12 has superior lyrical content compared to Slaughterhouse

LMAO she a dumb broad... No Doubt Dipset was hot in the streets... but they eptiomey of rapping about nothing. again hypocrite.
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_Night_(album)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D12_World

Peep the tracklist for the D12 Albums
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2011
    nah imo d12 was garbage. The only one i liked was proof.

IMO Proof wack as a solo mc...Kuniva was dope to each its own..
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2011

I have both albums dumb bird D12 World is ? terrible... Devils Night is cool neither album had any street bangers.
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    Superior at making Music, superior Songs, superior Beats, superior Lyrical Content, superior Song Writting, superior entertainment, superior replay value, superior quality Music

Million times better

In other words they are superior at everything ONLY YOU care about. Bizarre is trash on AnY Level!! Underground, mainstream, whatever. His verses always got fast forwarded every time.
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    LMAO she a dumb broad... No Doubt Dipset was hot in the streets... but they eptiomey of rapping about nothing. again hypocrite.

Dipset Rap about selling drugs, ? , materalisim, smoking weed etc

And make it sound entertaining and are good Rappers

Even Eminem makes fun Songs that don't always have to be Deep, Introspective, Lyrical Content, up lifting and powerful Song's that are just fun and entertaining and relatable and sound real wavy that i love as well like 'So Bad' from Recovery or 'Drug Ballad' from The MMLP etc