Predictions on how much Slaughterhouse Album will sell?

Options

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    dead at d12 having street bangers...........broad said purple pills was a street banger lmfaoooooooooooooooo
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Royce did ? on them heavy with Malcom X... but to be fair them I always though Kunvia was dope... Proof was avg but his rep as freestyle battle legend earned him respect... Bizarre worst rappers ever. Swifty is avg and Mr Porter was there for the beats.

Opinions respected, Atleast you say something reasonable if you disagree. She's terrible at debating me. Tommy Bilfiger will cop a Pac album before anybody other than her aliases co sign the ? ? she types
  • Wonderland
    Wonderland Banned Users Posts: 1,377
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I have both albums dumb bird D12 World is ? terrible... Devils Night is cool neither album had any street bangers.

Eminem Produced 95% of both Albums

Just correcting you on your statement before

Mr Porter only Produced about 2 Songs on both Albums
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    dead at d12 having street bangers...........broad said purple pills was a street banger lmfaoooooooooooooooo

lmao................Devil Knight was a solid album but had no street bangers period...
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lololol this wonderland poster is nuts for real. I mean thats your opinion but i never seen some one stan this hard in my life.
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    Options

Where i come from people will listen a Song like Purple Pills in the whip had a real wavy Beat, just a fun Song with a real dope Hook and just about partying getting high etc relatable

Where i come from people don't listen to Rappers Rapping random words saying nothing at all making no sense like they reading a dictionary over boring bland Production and akward forced fast Rapping Flows that sound like Robots

Nor do people listen to Rapping about Serial Killing, ? , Homosexuality, ? , Psychopathitic killing where i come from
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lmao................Devil Knight was a solid album but had no street bangers period...

You claim to own both D12 Albums but didn't even know Eminem Produced pretty much every Song on both Albums
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wonderland wrote: »
    Where i come from people will listen a Song like Purple Pills in the whip had a real wavy Beat, just a fun Song with a real dope Hook and just about partying getting high etc relatable

Where i come from people don't listen to Rappers Rapping random words saying nothing at all making no sense like they reading a dictionary over boring bland Production and akward forced fast Rapping Flows that sound like Robots

Nor do people listen to Rapping about Serial KIlling, ? , Homosexuality, ? , Psychopathitic killing where i come from

Yet Devils Knight had songs that featured nothing but that..
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dipset Rap about selling drugs, ? , materalisim, smoking weed etc

And make it sound entertaining and are good Rappers

Even Eminem makes fun Songs that don't always have to be Deep, Introspective, Lyrical Content, up lifting and powerful Song's that are just fun and entertaining and relatable and sound real wavy that i love as well like 'So Bad' from Recovery or 'Drug Ballad' from The MMLP etc

? outta here !!! Any other time you complaining about those same songs hypocrite! Stop tryna fool somebody when its convenient.
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    Options
    That's how you know she don't have any street smarts. She said D 12 got street bangers lol. Ol Malibu' s most wanted lifestyle ass chick
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You claim to own both D12 Albums but didn't even know Eminem Produced pretty much every Song on both Albums

d12.jpg

? ? ....
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yet Devils Knight had songs that featured nothing but that..

Pistol Pistol was about Seriak Killing, homosexuality etc?

Purple Pills was about seriak killing, homosexuality?

That's How was about serial killing, homosexuality?

Instigator was about serial killing, homosexuality?

? Like Me was about serial killing, homosexuality?
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    That's how you know she don't have any street smarts. She said D 12 got street bangers lol. Ol Malibu' s most wanted lifestyle ass chick

And you think Street dudes or anyone in the hood bumps Slaughterhouse? lmao you a joker

People in the Hood do not listen to Rapping ass Rappers that make the boring type of Music Slaughterhouse do
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I bet she think Eminiem Gangsta too cuz he can wear a durag. She the type to get chased out the hood for wanting to be down wit the Blacks
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? outta here !!! Any other time you complaining about those same songs hypocrite! Stop tryna fool somebody when its convenient.

Didn't i tell you i listen to people like Max B, T.I., Rick Ross, Nipsey Hussle, French Montana etc

That's why i love Songs like 'So Bad' from Eminem aside from the Deep and real life Music he does

It's just a fun banger

But again no 1 i know listens to Shock Value Rap, Cartoonish Rap or Back Pack robotic Rap

You either listen to that Deep/Introspective/Heart felt Music from the likes of Eminem, 2pac, ZRO etc

Or entertaining whip street music that is fun like Max B, Dipset, T.I. etc

People will think you a weirdo, loner, nerd and outcast if you listen to Shock Value/Cartoonish/Horrorcore Rap or Robotic Rap
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I bet she think Eminiem Gangsta too cuz he can wear a durag. She the type to get chased out the hood for wanting to be down wit the Blacks

When did i say Eminem was Gangsta you idiot? he atleast has caught a case for pistol whipping a club bouncer and got probation for it as well as pulling out a gun on ICP's manager

Unlike a lotta so called self proclaimed Gangers in the industry who never done the things they Rap about

You think anyone in Slaughterhouse is Gangsta? lmao
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    Options
    And you think Street dudes or anyone in the hood bumps Slaughterhouse? lmao you a joker

People in the Hood do not listen to Rapping ass Rappers that make the boring type of Music Slaughterhouse do

Ummm Crooked I is from out here in long Beach and he got goons galore.rolling 20' s, insanes, its so many crip sets here wtf are you talkin about Malibu?
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    Options
    d12.jpg

? ? ....

I guess the store you copped em from short changed you then and didn't give you the booklets
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    Options
    When did i say Eminem was Gangsta you idiot? he atleast has caught a case for pistol whipping a club bouncer and got probation for it as well as pulling out a gun on ICP's manager

Unlike a lotta so called self proclaimed Gangers in the industry who never done the things they Rap about

You didn't have to say Eminiem was Gansta you said D 12 had street bangers ?
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2011
    Options

I can speak from what I know Joe Budden wasnt no boss but far from a chump.... Ortiz rep in BK and Crooked I in Long Beach is official from certified street dudes... Same with Royce...
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ummm Crooked I is from out here in long Beach and he got goons galore.rolling 20' s, insanes, its so many crip sets here wtf are you talkin about Malibu?

I don't care about Crooked I

See at heart you know people in the hood don't listen to that Robotic boring Rap that Slaughterhouse do nor do they listen to Shock Value/Cartoonish Rap

Can you honestly tell me people in Long Beach or where ever you from listen to that nonsense? no you can't that's why you so insecure
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I guess the store you copped em from short changed you then and didn't give you the booklets

lol the booklets are right in front of you or you blind as well?
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I can speak from what I know Joe Budden wasnt no boss but far from a chump.... Ortiz rep in BK and Crooked I in Long Beach is official from certified street dudes... Same with Royce...

Eminem is from Detroit 7 Mile, 8 Mile, Dresden, Fairport doesn't mean he a Gangsta

Just cos you from the hood doesn't make you a Gangsta you idiot are you ? ? so just cos Joell Ortiz is from BK or Budden from Jersey they Gangsta?

Joe Budden got punched in the face then made a video holding an ice pack on his face you fool
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You didn't have to say Eminiem was Gansta you said D 12 had street bangers ?

So you telling me Songs like Pistol, Pistol, ? Like Me, Get My Gun, etc are not street joints?