Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    im notorios for that ?

"? you im tired of this ? " as the first text lol

oh hell na lol

i just got a text yesterday talkin bout "u goin to the funeral tomorrow?" i'm like............mind telling who died first?
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I dont normally initiate text with "hey" unless we've been talking on a consistent basis. If i haven't talked to you in months chances are you won't get any text from me unless you text me first, but I do get kind of confused if I see a text from someone I haven't talked to in a while. I usually respond with "Do I know you?" or "who is this?".
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I dont normally initiate text with "hey" unless we've been talking on a consistent basis. If i haven't talked to you in months chances are you won't get any text from me unless you text me first, but I do get kind of confused if I see a text from someone I haven't talked to in a while. I usually respond with "Do I know you?" or "who is this?".

You're avi makes me wanna be a better man.
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You're avi makes me wanna be a better man.

Lol you're silly but that's good.
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    I can believe it...a guy hit me up the other day after not talking for months. He's hands down the best ? eater this side of the Mississippi. He did that "Hey Stranger" ? , and I asked him if he felt like having a meal my way. Came through, got my ? wet, and told him I had things to do that day.

lmao @ this ? here
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I absolutely hate that ? . WTF is "Hey"? What are we 14 years old? Get to the point and say what's on your mind. Ladies...FYI....men do not care for or respect this type of approach.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    hustletree wrote: »
    "hey stranger"

? hate that one ...and 99% of the time the person knows damn well why we dont speak

exaaaaaaaaaaaaxtly!...

"u dont know me no more do you?"

foh!
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    i can believe it...a guy hit me up the other day after not talking for months. He's hands down the best ? eater this side of the mississippi. He did that "hey stranger" ? , and i asked him if he felt like having a meal my way. Came through, got my ? wet, and told him i had things to do that day.

hahahaha that some ? ? right there.. Got some head, busted in his mouth and dipped out on his ass!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    I guess in this respect, I am just like most women. I'm not accustomed to getting rejected. I've never been that aggressive when interested in a guy...and if I were interested, he'd pick up on it....vibes/telepathy, maybe? IMO, that's being ridiculously assumptive and that long example text was too much to say to someone you haven't spoken to in forever.

Nobody is accustomed to that ? ...and nah there's a good portion of guys who if you don't just come out and say what you want, they'll just ignore your ass...you can't expect somebody to read your mind and just "pick up on it"...be an adult and say what you want...if we haven't talked in months and you just randomly text me on some "Hey" ? I'm not about to spill the past 3-4 months of my life just off a "Hey"
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    When someone does that they're fishing...seeing how you will react to them. It's best to ignore it or play it cool.

exactly. hit them wit the one word responses back.