Predictions on how much Slaughterhouse Album will sell?

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Wonderland wrote: »
    Yeah but sometimes i stay up all night then go work

Still ? with that white, I see
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    jek wrote: »
    Where I'm at in LB right now nobody I run into don't know who Crooked I is. He has performed everywhere out here. Vault 350 you name it. I be alotta places from L.A to the I.E and hasn't heard one negative thing about him even when he dissed Snoop. Occasionally I will come a cross somebody that hasn' t heard of him and you know what happens, a quick trip to the truck, I throw on his hiphop weekly' s, his old Death row Gangsta ? , his classic wake up show sway and king tech ? and all of a sudden the y Crooked I fans just like that. See I actually get outta the house and be among street ? , underground fans, sucessful people that mingle with booshee people. Don't act like you know what people checking for more than I do.
    Ether.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Still ? with that white, I see

LMAO! ether
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Ether.

She think she know everything and she has no idea what she talkin about as far as the streets, or the hip hop community in general. It's almost gettin pathetic with way she's looking stupid in her own thread, I might just fall back a Lil bit but shes ?
  • Wonderland
    Wonderland Banned Users Posts: 1,377
    edited November 2011
    You never been to my City jek

Come out here and see for ya self

Just wanna see ya face when you see everyone in the hood here bumpin Max B and no 1 period bumping Slaughterhouse in the hood or the burbs
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    If you as a human can listen to Rap about Serial Killing, ? , ? , Psychopathic killing, ? etc and enjoy it to me you not a normal person you weird

Same as if you can enjoy random Rapping saying nothing making no sense over boring simple generic Beats Rapping fast and sounding forced again to me you are a weirdo

It's just most normal people like Hip Hop that is Deep, Emotional, dope relatable Subject Matter, dope intricate Production, Catchy Hooks/Melody etc

But again some people are just different so no offence to nujerz or jek

No offence takin. I'm not the one people are calling names and given the sentiment that they want me to go sit my ass down somewhere with those crazy thoughts like they acting towards you. I'm good Malibu, I dont got ? on here ready to boycott me. How bout you?
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    fact: no one knew (or care) who max b was 'till he went to jail.
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    You never been to my City jek

Come out here and see for ya self

Just wanna see ya face when you see everyone in the hood here bumpin Max B and no 1 period bumping Slaughterhouse in the hood or the burbs

Ill bet my life you ain't in no ? hood with multiple blacks living there, I'm good on visiting you Malibu. I don't wanna here recovery album and Rick Ross all day in your bedroom you probably barely ever come out of...? outta here ya square.
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    I ain't know Max B had a fan base away from the IC either. But then again....he don't, its just you

* Kanye shrugz *
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    Ill bet my life you ain't in no ? hood with multiple blacks living there, I'm good on visiting you Malibu. I don't wanna here recovery album and Rick Ross all day in your bedroom you probably barely ever come out of...? outta here ya square.

Come to London then come see my hood for ya self

Come see what people are bumping
  • Who Cares???
    Who Cares??? Members Posts: 1,167
    edited November 2011
    Slaughterhouse isnt moving any records and they can blame themselves for signing with that graveyard of a label. Like eminem gives a ? about them moving units. He just looks at his dead label, where nobody sells records, and use "real hip hop" as an excuse. Look at Yelawolf. Still an unknown entity and his album sold horribly. No songs on the radio, probably not even on his own tour. Only person eminem cares about is eminem. He just waiting around to find the next 50, an artist who will sell a ton with very limited musical help from the cracka.
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    If i never in my heard anyone bump a Slaughterhouse Song or talk about them why am i going to lie about that? why is it hard for you to understand people just may not like them and enjoy their kind of Music?

Common sense tells you people in general will not like them Musically

Why am i going to lie about people bumping Max B hard? ever occured to you people just simply think he is Musically great and enjoy what he does

You can't get away from the fact @ Jek you are insecure and taking it to heart that for the most part people don't care about or like Slaughterhouse
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    Come to London then come see my hood for ya self

Come see what people are bumping

Dead @ Asking a Cali ? to Come to London lmao

No thank you Princess Di I'm good. Give Lenox Lewis a shout out for me tho since an over the hill boxer is the hardest ? chap yall ever had make it to fame.
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    Slaughterhouse isnt moving any records and they can blame themselves for signing with that graveyard of a label. Like eminem gives a ? about them moving units. He just looks at his dead label, where nobody sells records, and use "real hip hop" as an excuse. Look at Yelawolf. Still an unknown entity and his album sold horribly. No songs on the radio, probably not even on his own tour. Only person eminem cares about is eminem. He just waiting around to find the next 50, an artist who will sell a ton with very limited musical help from the cracka.

Eminem has Excecutive Produced every 50 Cent Album

And Produced tracks on every 50 Album

In total Shady Records have sold over a 100 million records with the likes of D12, Obie Trice and 50 Cent going Platinum
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    That's what i respect about Eminem so much he does it all Write Songs, Produce Beats for 90% of his Music and for all his Artists on the label, Sings all his Hooks, Mixes records, Executive Produces, Ghost Writes for Dr Dre

Even ? like Album cover designing he designed the cover for The Re Up actually painted the picture himself

As a Song Writer is so exceptional can Write any type of Song period
  • Who Cares???
    Who Cares??? Members Posts: 1,167
    edited November 2011
    Eminem has Excecutive Produced every 50 Cent Album

And Produced tracks on every 50 Album

In total Shady Records have sold over a 100 million records with the likes of D12, Obie Trice and 50 Cent going Platinum

Executive production credits are a very fickle thing. During 50s reign, eminem didnt produce or rap on any of his hits. Obie Trice has never released a platinum album. Unless you provide a credible link that states otherwise, I'll take RIAA word for it. D-12 albums would he impressive, if eminem wasnt on every single. Minus 50, shady has never had a platinum solo act. That 100 milliom record means little when majority comes from the label head. Fact is, Shady is now a graveyard. They lose 50, and it would be no act that can even move 150k. Thats some sad ? .
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    That's what i respect about Eminem so much he does it all Write Songs, Produce Beats for 90% of his Music and for all his Artists on the label, Sings all his Hooks, Mixes records, Executive Produces, Ghost Writes for Dr Dre

Even ? like Album cover designing he designed the cover for The Re Up actually painted the picture himself

As a Song Writer is so exceptional can Write any type of Song period

what CD did he mix himself
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    Dead @ Asking a Cali ? to Come to London lmao

No thank you Princess Di I'm good. Give Lenox Lewis a shout out for me tho since an over the hill boxer is the hardest ? chap yall ever had make it to fame.

I dunno why you find it hard to accept i don't like Slaughterhouse

Don't take it personally but MUsically they do nothing for me what so ever i just find their Music boring and unbearable to listen to
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    Executive production credits are a very fickle thing. During 50s reign, eminem didnt produce or rap on any of his hits. Obie Trice has never released a platinum album. Unless you provide a credible link that states otherwise, I'll take RIAA word for it. D-12 albums would he impressive, if eminem wasnt on every single. Minus 50, shady has never had a platinum solo act. That 100 milliom record means little when majority comes from the label head. Fact is, Shady is now a graveyard. They lose 50, and it would be no act that can even move 150k. Thats some sad ? .

I never said he Produced his Hits he Produced tracks on his Albums Patiently Waiting, What Up Gangsta, Don't Push Me, My Toy Soldier, In My Hood, I'm Suppose To Die Tonight, Gatman & Robin, ? etc as far as Excutive Production he chose what Songs made the Albums, what Producers will be used, what Beats will be used, what features etc

Cheers by Obie Trice is a Platinum Album look it up dude

Every Album ever released on Shady Records has sold Platinum at the very least with most going Multi Platinum aside from Yelawolfs Album
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    what CD did he mix himself

Most of the Songs he Produces he Mixes

So Albums like The Marshall Mathers LP, The Eminem Show, Devils Night, D12 World, The 8 Mile Soundtrack, The Re Up, Cheers, The Massacre most Songs on those Albums he Mixed
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    He Produces his Music, Sings his Hooks, Mixes his Songs, Executive Produces his Albums

Just the most complete Artist does it all
  • StillFaggyAF
    edited November 2011
    I never said he Produced his Hits he Produced tracks on his Albums Patiently Waiting, What Up Gangsta, Don't Push Me, My Toy Soldier, In My Hood, I'm Suppose To Die Tonight, Gatman & Robin, ? etc as far as Excutive Production he chose what Songs made the Albums, what Producers will be used, what Beats will be used, what features etc

Cheers by Obie Trice is a Platinum Album look it up dude

Every Album ever released on Shady Records has sold Platinum at the very least with most going Multi Platinum aside from Yelawolfs Album

i can't find the link for that and only 7 albums on Shady reached Platinum status
  • StillFaggyAF
    edited November 2011
    Most of the Songs he Produces he Mixes

So Albums like The Marshall Mathers LP, The Eminem Show, Devils Night, D12 World, The 8 Mile Soundtrack, The Re Up, Cheers, The Massacre most Songs on those Albums he Mixed

proof?????????
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2011
  • Wonderland
    edited November 2011
    i can find the link for that and only 7 albums on Shady reached Platinum status

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shady_Records

Devils Night - Platinum

The Eminem Show - 10 Million (Diamond)

The 8 Mile Soundtrack - 4 Million

Get Rich Or Die Tryin - 10 Million (Diamond)

Cheers - Platinum

D12 World - 2 Million

Encore - 5 Million

The Massacre - 5 Million

Second Round's On Me - Gold

The Re Up - 2 Million

Curtis - Platinum

Relapse - 4 Million

Before I Self Destruct - Gold

Recovery - 4 Million

Bad Meets Evil - Gold