Artists you've slept on for a while

2»

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    yeah agree. I don't see anyone really being able to go at it with chino. I love 2pac but chino really raps circles around him when its comes to lyrics.

I agree Chino woulda smashed him lyrically imo and in a fight Id give Chino the edge too...

Usually you have rappers who cant fight but rhyme there ass off.... and rappers who cant rap but got street cred and knucklegame...

Chino XL is one of several IMO who got both...
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    I agree Chino woulda smashed him lyrically imo and in a fight Id give Chino the edge too...

Usually you have rappers who cant fight but rhyme there ass off.... and rappers who cant rap but got street cred and knucklegame...

Chino XL is one of several IMO who got both...

yeah lol dude is swoll as ? .
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Been getting into jadakiss and dj quik.... I had heard some songs but never really got into them till now. I heard The Score by the fugees for the first time a couple of years ago.... Wasn't ? with it. Now I'm revisiting it and love it lol
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Once I sleep on a rapper its lights out for that ?
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    i ? with tech9, didn't really sleep on him just hadn't heard of him. he's one of my homeboys fave rappers though, never really heard a wack song from him. he is a great live performer too. i think he coulda came a lot harder on the cyphers

i slept on Royce til slaughterhouse, then i checked one of his old albums and that joint was fire too
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Redman.....heard whut thee album dare iz a darkside and been hooked ever since
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Black Thought, GZA, Canibus
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Been getting into jadakiss and dj quik.... I had heard some songs but never really got into them till now. I heard The Score by the fugees for the first time a couple of years ago.... Wasn't ? with it. Now I'm revisiting it and love it lol

He's got some real underrated tracks from the 90's i haent checked for him recently tho definently a slept on legend
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    He's got some real underrated tracks from the 90's i haent checked for him recently tho definently a slept on legend

his newest album is great too... give it a listen
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Blu
    Mf doom
    Jay electronica
    Mos def(yea yea, I know)
    wale
    shad k
    jedi mind tricks
    Jean grae
    Little brother

But I guess to my credit there aren't a lot of people I grew up with that could put me on to these rappers.
    Also lupe fiasco. I thought he was pharrell jr. In like 05/06 but since I heard the cool(moreso the die) I been hooked since.
    Same person that put me on with lupe also tried with joe budden and childish gambino but I can't listen to them ? .maybe in the future.
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Ïåðâûå ïðîãðàììû, ðåøèâ â êàêîé òî ìåðå ïðîáëåìû ðàñïå÷àòêè òåêñòîâ, íå ïîçâîëÿëè ïîëüçîâàòåëþ âû÷åð÷èâàòü ïðÿìûå ëèíèè èëè ïðÿìîóãîëüíèêè, íàíîñèòü òåíè èëè ïîêàçûâàòü îòòåíêè, à òàêæå èñïîëüçîâàòü äëÿ ðàñïå÷àòêè òåêñòîâ ðàçëè÷íûå ãàðíèòóðû øðèôòû. Ïîýòîìó ïîÿâèëîñü íåñêîëüêî îñíîâíûõ ñòàíäàðòîâ îáìåíà ñ ïðèíòåðàìè è ïðîãðàììíûå äðàéâåðû äëÿ ðàáîòû â ýòèõ ñòàíäàðòàõ. êîäû îøèáîê Äâà íàèáîëåå çíà÷èìûõ ÿçûê PCL ôèðìû Hewiet Packard è ÿçûê PostScript, ðàçðàáîòêà ôèðìû Adob.

yeah, they have some bangers
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    First time I heard Devin the Dude was like....

waka-flocka-kid-o.gif
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    First time I heard Devin the Dude was like....

waka-flocka-kid-o.gif

First time I heard him was a song with snoop and andre 3000. Was an instant fan. Then I went to see if any of his music was out and they only had suite 420. Didn't know I was buying a weed album. He basically fathered currensy and wiz styles. Suite 420 had to grow on me though, im pretty sure he got some better older material out there.
  • trACE_evidence
    edited November 2011
    chilly wrote: »
    First time I heard him was a song with snoop and andre 3000. Was an instant fan. Then I went to see if any of his music was out and they only had suite 420. Didn't know I was buying a weed album. He basically fathered currensy and wiz styles. Suite 420 had to grow on me though, im pretty sure he got some better older material out there.

Listen to his first album "The Dude"

Classic .

Can't think of one wack song on that album....
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    co sign who ever said The Dude that's a classic.
  • trACE_evidence
    edited December 2011
    co sign who ever said The Dude that's a classic.

[video]http://youtu.be/NZIO7T69_Es[/video]

*salutes*....